Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* pig.

I'm content with killing you, JIF or JC. Though killing JC would be about the way he's playing, while killing you and JIF would just make blood rush to my private parts.

I think last game proved everything I've been saying, take you out early and town wins in a blowout..

Also, sexual BrettFavrator what cases are there are Vic and Pac? Or was that more funny?

It was more funny that wasn't funny. But Vic was a major pain in the a$$ last game, so I'd be happy to string him up. And Paco was also a pain in the a$$, so I'd like to take some of that frustration out.

Clearly. Say your name, and poof you appear like someone is handing out free dick sandwiches. Like I said, much more calculated for you.

I can't tell if he's just trying to keep himself alive longer for once or if it's something else, but I follow you. 80s usually at the top in terms of activity, but he's also at the top of lynch lists so...yeah.

Sharrow, AVM and BG contributing would be excellent too... and where is that dope JF80? Awful calculated D1 from him so far.

Contribute what exactly? Should I be weighing in with my thoughts on Ape/CTM/Pac/JiF circle jerk #904,362,901? In a game with so many DMers I would think posting at a rate of more than one per day should be considered a great success.

Contribute what exactly? Should I be weighing in with my thoughts on Ape/CTM/Pac/JiF circle jerk #904,362,901? In a game with so many DMers I would think posting at a rate of more than one per day should be considered a great success.

Any thoughts other than "I'm crotchity old man who has no time for skimming through your banter and felling left out!"? Just wondering.

Jesus, you fail with absolutely no style whatsoever.

Sure I do, thats why you and everyone else steals all my material and desperately wants to be me

I think last game proved everything I've been saying, take you out early and town wins in a blowout..

Truth. Best day 1 case ever.

Unvote Pac

Vote Ape

I know it's been a while since I've played here, but I'm seeing different behavior than I'm used to by 80, Smash, and Ape. They have all explained it, but it's worth noting just the same.

Pac usually only sits back when he's scum. I'm going to place a vote there for now.

Unvote

Vote Pac

I really don't know you guys yet, so I'm just watching for the moment. I'll be way more active as the game progresses and I get a better feel as to your personalities and attitudes.

I like your style. Lets join forces and not post together until day 2.

It's day 1. What more do you want to hear? And I'm easing off the pic as some people have expressed to me that they're tired of it.

Just kicking the tires on everyone Vic... you do D1 your way... I'll do it mine. :)

Also.. who is gheymofag no likely pictures you make? You tell me I smash faces with my puny wimpy fists.

Any thoughts other than "I'm crotchity old man who has no time for skimming through your banter and felling left out!"? Just wondering.

What kind of thoughts are you looking for Ape? Me thinks you're an overzealous scumbag and we should put you to sleep.

Hmm... not particularly at this point. There's not enough to go off of yet to write a long diatribe, so I figure why even bother at all?

I agree. See now, if you had written a long diatribe after I asked for your $.02, I would have FOS'ed you. :)

Archived