Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell if he's just trying to keep himself alive longer for once or if it's something else, but I follow you. 80s usually at the top in terms of activity, but he's also at the top of lynch lists so...yeah.

Everybody watch. I'm about to scare the sh*t out of AVM:

wtvd600_ECU_Umbrella_111611.jpg

ECUsuspect-220x165.jpg

3082052688_4be2192a61.jpg

It's day 1. What more do you want to hear? And I'm easing off the pic as some people have expressed to me that they're tired of it.

1. You usually love Day 1.

2. I haven't heard complaints about the pics. Personally I love them. Particularly when they are directed at DMers who haven't played here before.

3. You're Vic. Who cares what they all think?

// flexes fat gut

1. You usually love Day 1.

2. I haven't heard complaints about the pics. Personally I love them. Particularly when they are directed at DMers who haven't played here before.

3. You're Vic. Who cares what they all think?

// flexes fat gut

I will ban a mother****er that complains about spidey picks, they bring me laughing. Your fat gut flexes? Damn..all mine does provide shade for stray dogs.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - Lily

Vic (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Wombat

Smash (2) - Vic, Pac

Ape (5) - JF80, JC, CTM, JiF, Smash

JiF (1) - Ape

CTM (1) - SMC

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 9:00 PM EST

I know it's been a while since I've played here, but I'm seeing different behavior than I'm used to by 80, Smash, and Ape. They have all explained it, but it's worth noting just the same.

Pac usually only sits back when he's scum. I'm going to place a vote there for now.

Unvote

Vote Pac

haha.. what?

First of all I most certainly don't "sit back" when I'm scum.. I engage my victims before dicing them up at night. Secondly I have been active in this game but there is nothing to latch onto as of yet. We need death before we can breathe life.

*winks at Lily*

// waits for unvote

am I doing the symbol thing right?

Ape (5) - JF80, JC, CTM, JiF, Smash

Nice little train... full of pigs. I went back and re-read a bit, to try and see if anyone showed me their a$$ while jumping on my train...

• Smash is WAY more talkative than usual for D1. Considering all his mouthing off, I'd have expected more than just spammy banter (something he usually chides us for) and definitely expected him to give a reason for his vote on me... so his move to me reeks like an easy scum vote, and his post count reeks like padding his participation to look like he's not lurking.
  • JIF jumped to me, either to be opportunistic or to maybe "trap" someone since he knows the case of killing me D1 is now garbage... as I have taken his place as the true Batman. That's right fag.
  • CTM votes me on D1 every game... though this time it seems he jumped on me more opportunistically after others started pushing it, rather than leading off with a vote on me as per the norm.
  • JC was making "cases" before everyone even checked in... I think his play is the most alarming, like last game he's trying to manufacture cases where there is little to nothing.
  • JF80 is avoiding this game like he's been smacked down by his scummates in the QT to finally shut his stupid mouth... usually he's right here with me as one of the easiest D1 votes there is.

Of all of these on my train, I think its obvious that at least one is scum. My best reads are usually on JC and JIF, and I'd be fine with voting either of them - BUT my gut is telling me to Vote Smash.

Nice little train... full of pigs. I went back and re-read a bit, to try and see if anyone showed me their a$$ while jumping on my train...

• Smash is WAY more talkative than usual for D1. Considering all his mouthing off, I'd have expected more than just spammy banter (something he usually chides us for) and definitely expected him to give a reason for his vote on me... so his move to me reeks like an easy scum vote, and his post count reeks like padding his participation to look like he's not lurking.
  • JIF jumped to me, either to be opportunistic or to maybe "trap" someone since he knows the case of killing me D1 is now garbage... as I have taken his place as the true Batman. That's right fag.
  • CTM votes me on D1 every game... though this time it seems he jumped on me more opportunistically after others started pushing it, rather than leading off with a vote on me as per the norm.
  • JC was making "cases" before everyone even checked in... I think his play is the most alarming, like last game he's trying to manufacture cases where there is little to nothing.
  • JF80 is avoiding this game like he's been smacked down by his scummates in the QT to finally shut his stupid mouth... usually he's right here with me as one of the easiest D1 votes there is.

Of all of these on my train, I think its obvious that at least one is scum. My best reads are usually on JC and JIF, and I'd be fine with voting either of them - BUT my gut is telling me to Vote Smash.

My impression of the Ape before this post...

Someone voting me? Must be scum, damn it. Probably a few of them. Why dont I just throw a bunch of names out there, so I can tell everyone I told you so at the end of the game if one of them happens to be scum. Brilliant!!! God damn, I'm the smartest mofo alive. You know what? **** it, I'll even case every single person on my train. Yeah, thats the ticket.

P.S. - I'm so in your head right now and you are scared sh*tless of me. Fear teh JiF

Someone voting me? Must be scum, damn it. Probably a few of them. Why dont I just throw a bunch of names out there, so I can tell everyone I told you so at the end of the game if one of them happens to be scum. Brilliant!!! God damn, I'm the smartest mofo alive. You know what? **** it, I'll even case every single person on my train. Yeah, thats the ticket.

P.S. - I'm so in your head right now and you are scared sh*tless of me. Fear teh JiF

What are your thoughts? Or are you purposefully avoiding taking a position on anyone in the game by continually nipping at my heels and pursuing an argument... its a great low-risk way to maintain your high participation image, without actually contributing anything.

That's only plausible if he's town. If wouldn't make sense to say he caught everyone if he were scum.

It was more funny that wasn't funny. But Vic was a major pain in the a$$ last game, so I'd be happy to string him up. And Paco was also a pain in the a$$, so I'd like to take some of that frustration out.

I already answered you baboon.

I know you responded, quoted above, but you didn't "answer". Saying that Vic and Pac were a "pain in the a$$" is not an acceptable explanation for saying "the case on them". Pain in the a$$ is not a "case".

Don't poke fun at the Ape. He was on fire last game, and if there was any one he felt really strongly about on D1, I will vote him/her.

Out of neg rep.. he also "caught" both docs.. and goofing on the ape is one of the best parts of mafia, gfy

Out of neg rep.. he also "caught" both docs.. and goofing on the ape is one of the best parts of mafia, gfy

Oh, there's the scummy CTM we all know and wish we could set on fire... arguing with the Ape about last game to muddle the game? I'm not biting. GFY... or better yet, Rule 14™©®

I caught JC, DPR and knew Hess wasn't town on D1. Hate all you want, the 2 docs were on my FOS list... and everyone else's, they played themselves into that mess. I also took one for the town team, by drawing a NK. What'd you do? Oh yeah, you spent the game reminding everyone that JIF couldn't possibly be scum.

Oh, there's the scummy CTM we all know and wish we could set on fire... arguing with the Ape about last game to muddle the game? I'm not biting. GFY... or better yet, Rule 14™©®

I caught JC, DPR and knew Hess wasn't town on D1. Hate all you want, the 2 docs were on my FOS list... and everyone else's, they played themselves into that mess. I also took one for the town team, by drawing a NK. What'd you do? Oh yeah, you spent the game reminding everyone that JIF couldn't possibly be scum.

I'm not biting, he says with hook firmly implanted in his fleshy cheek

Archived