Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha.. what?

First of all I most certainly don't "sit back" when I'm scum.. I engage my victims before dicing them up at night. Secondly I have been active in this game but there is nothing to latch onto as of yet. We need death before we can breathe life.

*winks at Lily*

// waits for unvote

am I doing the symbol thing right?

this is like the third time pac's reacted oddly to some votes

first with the I happen to be town thing, then panicking over hess's joke vote count, finally this to lilly's vote..

something stinks, and it ain't last night tv dinner

unvote

vote Pac

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - CTM

Vic (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Wombat

Smash (3) - Vic, Pac, Ape

Ape (4) - JF80, JC, JiF, Smash

CTM (1) - SMC

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 9:00 PM EST

Oh, there's the scummy CTM we all know and wish we could set on fire... arguing with the Ape about last game to muddle the game? I'm not biting. GFY... or better yet, Rule 14™©®

I caught JC, DPR and knew Hess wasn't town on D1. Hate all you want, the 2 docs were on my FOS list... and everyone else's, they played themselves into that mess. I also took one for the town team, by drawing a NK. What'd you do? Oh yeah, you spent the game reminding everyone that JIF couldn't possibly be scum.

Bullsh*t. The only person who thought I was a Doc was CTM.......the Cop.

Vote: Ape

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - CTM

Vic (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Wombat

Ape (5) - JF80, JC, JiF, Smash, Verb

CTM (1) - SMC

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 9:00 PM EST

this is like the third time pac's reacted oddly to some votes

first with the I happen to be town thing, then panicking over hess's joke vote count, finally this to lilly's vote..

something stinks, and it ain't last night tv dinner

unvote

vote Pac

blow me.

The weather was quickly getting worse as the North Pole residents searched through the blizzard of day 1. Some were getting jumpy...

rudolph_sam_umbrella-300x224.jpg

AVM: "LOOK OUT!"

Sharrow: "Wtf, AVM, its just Sam Snowman. Calm your a$$ down and stop shouting. Save your voice in case Brett sneaks up behind us or if you see the rebel toys. It's too cold for that kind of sh*t."

The weather was quickly getting worse as the North Pole residents searched through the blizzard of day 1. Some were getting jumpy...

Sharrow: "Wtf, AVM, its just Sam Snowman. Calm your a$$ down and stop shouting. Save your voice in case Brett sneaks up behind us or if you see the rebel toys. It's too cold for that kind of sh*t."

Wut?

Bullsh*t. The only person who thought I was a Doc was CTM.......the Cop.

Vote: Ape

Huh? So you are voting me this game, because I didn't pay attention to the details of last game after I died?

And for the record, I just said everyone thought you were lying - and then you called bullsh*t on that statement, to say that CTM was the only one that believed you - hence everyone else thought you were lying. You ******* idiot.

Good job.

Ladies and gentlemen, Sharrow is on fire.

Can we quit trying to actually play the game and go back to usual day 1 shenanigans? We're only on page 13 people. And this is a Hess pre-Xmas game. We should be dragging it out as long as possible, then kill Pac on Christmas Day as snow begins to fall. Best Xmas gift. Ever.

6:24 Santa's Workshop

Yukon Cornelius: “Rudolph, the lab just got back to us with the test results and ah, *cough* confirmed what we thought about the sperm samples left behind by the perpetrators. It’s them…”

Rudolph: “Ok, get the team together. Only the ones we spoke about. We’re going in.”

Head Elf: “What about Hermey?”

Rudolph: *in deep thought for a moment* “Yeah. Hermey too. Maybe he’ll be good for something after all.”

Ape, I think its very possible one of the people voting you is in fact scum. So that's not a terrible strategy. Except the casing shouldn't be coming from you, because no one will listen anyways. Homo.

Mmm... yeah, I like it better when you lurk scum80.

Nice little train... full of pigs. I went back and re-read a bit, to try and see if anyone showed me their a$$ while jumping on my train...

• Smash is WAY more talkative than usual for D1. Considering all his mouthing off, I'd have expected more than just spammy banter (something he usually chides us for) and definitely expected him to give a reason for his vote on me... so his move to me reeks like an easy scum vote, and his post count reeks like padding his participation to look like he's not lurking.
  • JIF jumped to me, either to be opportunistic or to maybe "trap" someone since he knows the case of killing me D1 is now garbage... as I have taken his place as the true Batman. That's right fag.
  • CTM votes me on D1 every game... though this time it seems he jumped on me more opportunistically after others started pushing it, rather than leading off with a vote on me as per the norm.
  • JC was making "cases" before everyone even checked in... I think his play is the most alarming, like last game he's trying to manufacture cases where there is little to nothing.
  • JF80 is avoiding this game like he's been smacked down by his scummates in the QT to finally shut his stupid mouth... usually he's right here with me as one of the easiest D1 votes there is.

Of all of these on my train, I think its obvious that at least one is scum. My best reads are usually on JC and JIF, and I'd be fine with voting either of them - BUT my gut is telling me to Vote Smash.

LOL so the ape has changed eh ? Whats your excuse for this ranting slop

I gave my reason for posting more on day 1 monkey breath and I did it pretty early on so what is it you want ?

My impression of the Ape before this post...

Someone voting me? Must be scum, damn it. Probably a few of them. Why dont I just throw a bunch of names out there, so I can tell everyone I told you so at the end of the game if one of them happens to be scum. Brilliant!!! God damn, I'm the smartest mofo alive. You know what? **** it, I'll even case every single person on my train. Yeah, thats the ticket.

P.S. - I'm so in your head right now and you are scared sh*tless of me. Fear teh JiF

BINGO

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - CTM

Vic (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Wombat

Ape (5) - JF80, JC, JiF, Smash, Verb

CTM (1) - SMC

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

NEW DEADLINE IS MONDAY 8:00 PM EST

Impatient Mod is impatient

What are your thoughts? Or are you purposefully avoiding taking a position on anyone in the game by continually nipping at my heels and pursuing an argument... its a great low-risk way to maintain your high participation image, without actually contributing anything.

Suck it. I dont have to tell you a damn thing. What are my thoughts? #14. Thats right, #14. The only good thing you've contributed to teh mafia.

Bastard mod is bastard?

Anywho, I am down with lynching Smash. Ape sprays and prays every game, Smash really seems to be focusing on it this game. Plus, Ape is on fire.

Unvote Vic

Vote Smash

What was it that the Ape said last game "Ping!"

3 reasons. 1. you're copying my brilliant game plan of following the Ape while filling his ego up with compliment. 2. you're not doing your typical day 1 obsession with me. 3. because I always like to give a third reason...you're a calihomofag.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - CTM

Brett (2) - BG, JiF

Verb (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Wombat

Smash (4) - Vic, Pac, Ape, Brett

Ape (4) - JF80, JC, Smash, Verb

CTM (1) - SMC

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

NEW DEADLINE IS MONDAY 8:00 PM EST

Bastard mod is bastard?

Anywho, I am down with lynching Smash. Ape sprays and prays every game, Smash really seems to be focusing on it this game. Plus, Ape is on fire.

Unvote Vic

Vote Smash

Why are you down for lynching Smash? It's his first game back and awhile and if he gets lynched early this game he will spend ALL his time in the football forum telling me how awesome Sanchez is if Im willing to ignore the fact Mark sucks. The ape earns all the focus he gets every game. Me thinks the sweet sweet bup-s scum hunting is on this game, You seem a little contrived, like your trying to hard, like a penis craving evil toy.

unvote

Vote brett

I like your style. Lets join forces and not post together until day 2.

I hate you because you're funny, and I'm not. There...I've finally said it.

It's day 1. What more do you want to hear? And I'm easing off the pic as some people have expressed to me that they're tired of it.

</3

In your dreams.

I thought you said you didn't understand us yet? You fit in perfectly!

Everybody watch. I'm about to scare the sh*t out of AVM:

wtvd600_ECU_Umbrella_111611.jpg

ECUsuspect-220x165.jpg

3082052688_4be2192a61.jpg

WTF DUDE. I didn't log on for 8 hours ***hole, they locked down my computer.

You know...my post seemed a lot funnier to me, then I saw this. Funnier than me yet again. **** you Sharrow.

Ah you sound sad.

Sad is not the word. Devastated would more accurately describe my feelings right now. There is an empty place inside my heart that you've left void. Please just vote me for good measure. Make me feel whole again, complete if you will.

I miss you, need you, want you - to die.

Vote Bret! He's scum and its the right thing to do.

biggest read for me on Smash - which the Ape stole and will no doubt take credit for if correct - but I don't think enough people will lynch him on his 1st game back.

actually we can probably assume we're not lynching Brett (for modding last game), and LeelouPinella on day 1 either.

So that being said I'll

Unvote

Vote AVM

Nothing more than a gut feel at this point but mostly because I just don't like him.

Archived