Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

Great claim to keep him alive for now, but if he's lying, it's eventually going to back him into a corner.

Yeah, but what if it's a team, like last game.. Or he can convert..

tbh, I think lynching JC is the right move. Guys clearly dirty and is either SK or scum, perhaps you all will do it tomorrow after seeing my aligment

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will twist this into some master plan he had figured out long before he got killed. Hes so far ahead of us all Im not sure why we bother playing the game.

I'm sure he's giggling like the effeminate hairy beast he is everytime we quote one of his posts and build a case off of it

No, just roleless

Hmmm, you were kind of doing your hint at a power role reveal thingy earlier.

tbh, I think lynching JC is the right move. Guys clearly dirty and is either SK or scum, perhaps you all will do it tomorrow after seeing my aligment

I'm starting to think so too. Especially if we're stalling on brett cuz he wont be around.

I'm a double vote :biggrin:

I really don't know when I hinted at a power role either btw..

I thought you did as well Chan it was the way you worded it.

Im going to unvote CTM for now I might revisit the JC vote because his reveal seemed fake based on the strong possiblility of a SK killing the Monkey

This is the post I was referring to CTM, I thought there was another similar one but cant find it.

hmm.. jf80 said the same thing. Really don't see it, outside of me not using proper punctuation and speaking in half thoughts.... What that was supposed to relay is that "I'll just come out and claim roleless now, rather then waiting till L-2. No big reveal is coming"

hmm.. jf80 said the same thing. Really don't see it, outside of me not using proper punctuation and speaking in half thoughts.... What that was supposed to relay is that "I'll just come out and claim roleless now, rather then waiting till L-2. No big reveal is coming"

Its nothing really. The first time I read it, I thought you were saying..."I'll just claim roleless for now"....now reading it I actually took it as, I'll just get that I'm roleless out of the way. Guess its just where you with your thoughts at the time that makes you interpret things a certain way.

I know I'm starting to spray and pray but I have a hard time with games this slow. Something that stood out to me recently has been Crusher. He was around to help derail/distract the JC train and hasnt been any where since. I know he said he's got sh*t going on, but he's been posting in other forums.

Its nothing really. The first time I read it, I thought you were saying..."I'll just claim roleless for now"....now reading it I actually took it as, I'll just get that I'm roleless out of the way. Guess its just where you with your thoughts at the time that makes you interpret things a certain way.

I know I'm starting to spray and pray but I have a hard time with games this slow. Something that stood out to me recently has been Crusher. He was around to help derail/distract the JC train and hasnt been any where since. I know he said he's got sh*t going on, but he's been posting in other forums.

Yep once again same here JIF this is getting spooky. I could go with Crush or JC right now but i think the better play is JC which will then make crush the main candidate if JC is scum

I think Im going to go back to Voting JC

Agree with this, but I imagine we'll be finding out JC's alignment sooner or later and from there may get some more light on Crusher, so I'm in no rush to go that way just yet. Definitely find his play so far a bit odd though.

Looking through, a vote for CTM is never wasted and he does have a scummy vibe, so I'm happy there. I liked JC originally, but his reveal steared me away. In hindsight, it may be a very clever revel and "nothing to lose" gamble in claiming psychiatrist. CTM and JC are my best bets. I don't know about Bretator.

My object was to sow the train down because it was too fast. I also got off the CTM train cause didn;t like the speed. Really busy doing today. If you would like to vote me please do.

Yep once again same here JIF this is getting spooky. I could go with Crush or JC right now but i think the better play is JC which will then make crush the main candidate if JC is scum

I think Im going to go back to Voting JC

I had no intention of voting you cause its your fist game baclk, but you have been a scummy bastid in my humble fat opinion.

vote smash

Agree with this, but I imagine we'll be finding out JC's alignment sooner or later and from there may get some more light on Crusher, so I'm in no rush to go that way just yet. Definitely find his play so far a bit odd though.

This, either way, scum will want to kill him. Either to take out the SK or SK team, or to prevent him from gaining us another town player by converting the SK.

Looking through, a vote for CTM is never wasted and he does have a scummy vibe, so I'm happy there. I liked JC originally, but his reveal steared me away. In hindsight, it may be a very clever revel and "nothing to lose" gamble in claiming psychiatrist. CTM and JC are my best bets. I don't know about Bretator.

You dont think his reveal was a little convienent ?

Pied piper...scum should die...

This, either way, scum will want to kill him. Either to take out the SK or SK team, or to prevent him from gaining us another town player by converting the SK.

My point exactly... why I didn't want to reveal...the retards like CTM and Smash only want the town to do their work for them...

Verbal - I can't believe you missed date night last night, where the hell are you?

Look behind you. >_>

I just came in to razz you guys, but in the spirit of not impacting the game play I'll refrain from responding to this.... but, yes. lol

So the mafia roleblocker decided to sacrifice what is arguably the strongest mafia role outside of GF? Gotcha.

You dont think his reveal was a little convienent ?

JC? In hindsight, his reveal was convenient. It was also gutsy (if faked) because he wouldve it meant a calculated risk that there wasn't one in the game.

Archived