JN Late Night Crew

Tonight we relive the past glory. When the wife ands kids are asleep, and after we take our fiber, we rendezvous in this thread. I figure I am good from 10:15 until at least 11:07. Who is with me?

Are four straight fulldays in an Orlando theme park I fell alsleeo at 9:30 last night. Off to Magic Kingdom, will try again tonight.

Question: If one has not had sleep from the day prior, does that constitute the right to post in the "Late Night Crew" thread for the rest of the time that he/she is awake without undue ridicule?

I mean, I expect ridicule because of my ridiculous posts, but should I not get a pass on posting them here instead if I am still awake?

Edited by greeniemeanie

Question: If one has not had sleep from the day prior, does that constitute the right to post in the "Late Night Crew" thread for the rest of the time that he/she is awake without undue ridicule?

I mean, I expect ridicule because of my ridiculous posts, but should I not get a pass on posting them here instead if I am still awake?

Yeah, why the hell not. "Late Night" is really more of a guideline than anything, post in here whenever the hell you feel like. You figure it's got to be late night somewhere in the world right now.

Edited by Bleedin Green