JN Late Night Crew

Yeah, tag teams have been dead for years. Just generally bad writing and boring repetitive storylines combined with generic wrestlers without any sort of character or direction has really hurt the product in general.

Mark Henry? Guy is a beast, he's been one of the few interesting things as of late. No idea why he looks younger, he lost some weight though.

Edited by Irish Jet

Yeah, tag teams have been dead for years. Just generally bad writing and boring repetitive storylines combined with generic wrestlers without any sort of character or direction has really hurt the product in general.

Mark Henry? Guy is a beast, he's been one of the few interesting things as of late. No idea why he looks younger, he lost some weight though.

I think in his case that goes hand in hand.

Is there an electric personality in the sport right now? Doesn't seem like it. Then again, I'm talking about electric personality in a sport where John Cena was a top draw, aren't I?

How about exploding limos? Please tell me the McMahons, specifically Vince, are still heavily involved in the performances. That family is hilarious. That reminds me, why are actors/actresses/entertainers in major public offices? Isn't that...making it obvious or is it just accepted that no one cares/can do anything?