JN Late Night Crew

:rl:

My normal methods arent working tonight. too much going on in my mind and life. so I turn to drugs on nights like this. and Im feelin fine. :-D

Haha relax dude. I turned 27 tonight, I'm playing poker for money at the moment, just got rid of most of my friends and have never maintained a relationship over like a week. I'm also considering randomly moving to Nepal cause my buddy who is a writer is pretty sure spending a year with me will be literary gold. Oh and I have insomnia/sleep paralysis every night haha I think Vlogger has infected my brain but I've never been happier, whatever is bothering you sh*t could be worse. I'm out of drugs atm so you got me there also.

Edited by SayNoToDMC

Haha relax dude. I turned 27 tonight, I'm playing poker for money at the moment, just got rid of most of my friends and have never maintained a relationship over like a week. I'm also considering randomly moving to Nepal cause my buddy who is a writer is pretty sure spending a year with me will be literary gold. Oh and I have insomnia/sleep paralysis every night haha I think Vlogger has infected my brain but I've never been happier, whatever is bothering you sh*t could be worse. I'm out of drugs atm so you got me there also.

Sh!t CAN always be worse. but its of little comfort when you're living through the rough patch in life. It sucks when my wife & I are both miserable at the same time. Luckily we're not fighting or bickering with each other, but still a rough patch. And I hate Christmas holiday.

But this helps me feel better