who else is PISSED that Fred Davis will miss the game against the Patriots?

Blackout

I'm not so sure about that one considering Fred Jackson got knocked out for the year and now I still have Sproles. I'm much happier to have to find a replacement TE than a replacement RB. :-P

Blagh you got 900 RB;s in the playoffs you want a TE like Gonzalez whos going to give you consistent points every week the guy is always good for 10 + points and almost never has a bad fantasy game that could mean alot in the playoffs.

Blagh you got 900 RB;s in the playoffs you want a TE like Gonzalez whos going to give you consistent points every week the guy is always good for 10 + points and almost never has a bad fantasy game that could mean alot in the playoffs.

I'm not saying I wouldn't love to have him right now, but I'm guessing the difference in points between Sproles and Spiller is going to be more significant than that between Ballard and Gonzalez. I guess we'll have to wait and see how these next 3 weeks work out.

I'm not saying I wouldn't love to have him right now, but I'm guessing the difference in points between Sproles and Spiller is going to be more significant than that between Ballard and Gonzalez. I guess we'll have to wait and see how these next 3 weeks work out.

I think your going to win anyway /

What's ridiculous is how none of our paid-like-an-all-time-great linebackers can cover a TE.

While this is true, I don't think there are many linebackers in the league that can cover guys like Davis or Gronkowski or Graham. They're impossible matchups. Someone like Adalius Thomas in his Baltimore days might be up to it. I'm curious as to how many guys in the league are actually capable of covering a tight end like that.

While this is true, I don't think there are many linebackers in the league that can cover guys like Davis or Gronkowski or Graham. They're impossible matchups. Someone like Adalius Thomas in his Baltimore days might be up to it. I'm curious as to how many guys in the league are actually capable of covering a tight end like that.

Our LBers couldn't cover a jar of mayonnaise.

Archived