Met Victor Cruz

#27TheDominator

Victor Cruz is a helluva football player. Local kid makes good. He went to high school five minutes from me and he never got the accolades or attention his talent deserved, yet still fought and struggled his way onto an NFL roster after not even being drafted. Then, he suffers a season ending injury in his first season. And still struggles to evercome the setback to return and become a force on the football field. He's currently ranked third behind Wes Welker and Calvin Johnson. And we paid Holmes 50 mil to be a dickhead. Cruz will make 405K this year. Congrats to him and the Giants scout who found him. That's a great football story right there.

dude is nasty.dont know where he came from.i wish he was on the jets. has multiple moves,good hands,and pure speed

I said the same thing when he was a rookie in preseason and destroyed lowery. You can tell that kid had skills. He's a talent. What round was he drafted?

The Giants have done well with Cruz and Pierre Paul.

Cruz ruined your Christmas? Not Sanchez, or Cromartie, or anyone else in green that failed to back up the coach's predictions?

I think you are placing the blame in the wrong place. Good teams make plays.

This post is so insensitive. Cruz has #27 in the JN Grab bag and didn't get him anything. That is what ruined his Christmas, geez.

I said the same thing when he was a rookie in preseason and destroyed lowery. You can tell that kid had skills. He's a talent. What round was he drafted?

The Giants have done well with Cruz and Pierre Paul.

if i am not mistaken,undrafted free agent.just going by memory,the older i get. tho, the less reliable it is.lol

Victor Cruz is a helluva football player. Local kid makes good. He went to high school five minutes from me and he never got the accolades or attention his talent deserved, yet still fought and struggled his way onto an NFL roster after not even being drafted. Then, he suffers a season ending injury in his first season. And still struggles to evercome the setback to return and become a force on the football field. He's currently ranked third behind Wes Welker and Calvin Johnson. And we paid Holmes 50 mil to be a dickhead. Cruz will make 405K this year. Congrats to him and the Giants scout who found him. That's a great football story right there.

sorry. didnt read the entire thread when i answered,good post lance

if i am not mistaken,undrafted free agent.just going by memory,the older i get. tho, the less reliable it is.lol

Thats an awesome pick up. I believe this kid is going to be good for a long time, especially me liking him though he's a Giant. Sometimes you simply have to appreciate talent and dude is quite exciting to watch when he gets the ball.

Jerry Reese picked this guy up off the street. When has Tannenbaum ever found a UDFA that even comes close to Cruz's level of contribution?

You are correct, because legitimate number ones are a dime a dozen. EVERY other team has a marque WR that they found on the streets. Good post...

Archived