Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your 1st post at Smash I thought was just a joke about how much everyone hates Jif.. but now I realize you are being serious. So if you really believe this, then you believe Smash has the ability to kill 2 people in a single day?

"Based on the blood spatter report, It seems the killer(s) fired two shots into the victim", said Dexter. "The first shot hit her in the chest, but hit the vest. The second went right into the forehead. She was shot point blank."

yes.

2 Day 1 shots on JiF a couple hours into the game from separate people didn't happen. It's possible but highly improbable.

Couple observations ---

Dexter is helping take out the Miami murderers, but also trying not to get caught by those around him. Possible 3rd party?

80 is giving the blood spatter (coroner) report from the POV of Dexter. Possible coroner ability?

Wait... so the logic you are using to make your point is the Blood Splatter report... which was posted AFTER making said point?

no. I used my brilliant mind to deduce that it must be smash and a player has multiple shots.

JetFats whacky scene only appeared to confirm my suspicions.

keep up..

Official Day 1 Vote Count

StraightCash homo / Brettfag (3) - SMC, AVM, Vic

Ape (2) - CTM, Crusher

Verbal (1) - Leelou

Nolder (1) - Pac

AVM (1) - Ape

Smash (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - Sharrow

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

I'm only voting Smash thanks.. and you may want to bold the player being voted for.. makes it a little easier on the eyes.

Whats a coroner ability?

Role in the game that allows us to see alignments in death scenes. If coroner dies, we lose ability to see alignments.

Its just an observation about the semantics in 80's scenes. Not meant to stir paranoia. I expect everyone here is smart enough to have noticed it on their own. If me bringing it up actually pings CTM, then I rest my case on my statements about having ruined him.

Its just an observation about the semantics in 80's scenes. Not meant to stir paranoia. I expect everyone here is smart enough to have noticed it on their own. If me bringing it up actually pings CTM, then I rest my case on my statements about having ruined him.

So if everyone here was smart enough to notice on own, why did you feel the need to mention?

So if everyone here was smart enough to notice on own, why did you feel the need to mention?

Why do I make most of the posts I do in maifa? To see how people react.

I made simple observations... and you immediately started manufacturing bullsh*t about me having a scummy agenda. Makes me lean town on you. Why? Because if you were scum, you'd probably stay away from me... but when you are town, you insist upon humping my leg constantly.

no. I used my brilliant mind to deduce that it must be smash and a player has multiple shots.

JetFats whacky scene only appeared to confirm my suspicions.

keep up..

I see your picking up right where JIF left off . No traps plz

Hey 80 you have pac tard votijng a few times on that last count

Vote Pac

based off my previous posts. I think he slipped up

I'm leaning towards following you here... however, can you show the progression of where the slip up is?

I haven't gone back and re-read yet, I want to see your take on it - before I go back and re-read though.

Thanks.

Why do I make most of the posts I do in maifa? To see how people react.

I made simple observations... and you immediately started manufacturing bullsh*t about me having a scummy agenda. Makes me lean town on you. Why? Because if you were scum, you'd probably stay away from me... but when you are town, you insist upon humping my leg constantly.

God save us.

Archived