Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm leaning towards following you here... however, can you show the progression of where the slip up is?

I haven't gone back and re-read yet, I want to see your take on it - before I go back and re-read though.

Thanks.

I won't quote all the posts, but basically.

Pac makes an initial vote on Smash, saying Smash hates Jif enough to shoot him twice in the same day.

Pac makes a second post prodding his vote on Smash about shooting Jif twice.

I question as to Pac really believes Smash has the ability to not only have 1 day kill, but 2 day kills.

80 posts the blood splatter report... that makes it look like it was the same shooter? Doesn't really say, but its a fair assumption.

Pac then responds to me, quoting the blood splatter report as evidence of his point.

So he is using info gained from the mod as his logic for making an argument against Smash, that took place before the mod posted that info. Its chronologically out of order.

I won't quote all the posts, but basically.

Pac makes an initial vote on Smash, saying Smash hates Jif enough to shoot him twice in the same day.

Pac makes a second post prodding his vote on Smash about shooting Jif twice.

I question as to Pac really believes Smash has the ability to not only have 1 day kill, but 2 day kills.

80 posts the blood splatter report... that makes it look like it was the same shooter? Doesn't really say, but its a fair assumption.

Pac then responds to me, quoting the blood splatter report as evidence of his point.

So he is using info gained from the mod as his logic for making an argument against Smash, that took place before the mod posted that info. Its chronologically out of order.

Thanks, I'll re-read. I just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to spin anything... get you on the record with your case. I don't like how Pac immediately started painting the picture that Smash shot JIF. However, I did notice that JIF voted Smash immediately after the first shot was attempted.

The day had barely started, and an attempt has already been made on the life of one of you! Luckily, you're all still here.

Checking in . Hey 80 are you going to update the player list ? If not #14

Before anyone has even checked in?

lol

This ought to be fun.

Vote Smash

Shot goes off, JIF votes Smash.

Vote Nolder

Scene coming.

lol

The dregs of Miami were getting impatient. They wanted blood, and now. One kill attempt was made and failed. This time, they were not left disappointed.

dexter-season-2-promo-picture-7.jpg

JiF aka Debra Morgan (town, 2nd deputy, 1-time BPV) has been killed.

Day 1 continues. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Can only think of 1 person who would make consecutive attempts on JiF so quickly. If it's Smash I'm sure he'll still consider it a successful game if he's lynched.

JF80 posts death scene, that clearly states JIF had a BPV and we know 1 previous shot had been fired based on Mod scenes. Perfectly reasonable conclusion for Pac to draw, based on the information in the game at the time.

Jif is already dead? Best game ever.

Your 1st post at Smash I thought was just a joke about how much everyone hates Jif.. but now I realize you are being serious. So if you really believe this, then you believe Smash has the ability to kill 2 people in a single day?

80 did say it would be unbalanced I guess.

dexter-blood-spatter.jpg

"Based on the blood spatter report, It seems the killer(s) fired two shots into the victim", said Dexter. "The first shot hit her in the chest, but hit the vest. The second went right into the forehead. She was shot point blank."

"It's too bad. She was a hot piece of a$$."

"Shut it Masuka. This was Dexter's sister, and a fine detective!"

yes.

2 Day 1 shots on JiF a couple hours into the game from separate people didn't happen. It's possible but highly improbable.

Wait... so the logic you are using to make your point is the Blood Splatter report... which was posted AFTER making said point?

Hmm... the only take-away I have from my re-read is that Brett was skimming and/or trying to make a case on Pac that isn't there. The initial death scene says JIF had a BPV, the earlier mod scene says that a previous shot was fired.

I don't want to stand in the way of a lynch, but I think Pac's conclusions make sense based on the detail progression of the game. I don't see Brett's case.

Thanks, I'll re-read. I just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to spin anything... get you on the record with your case. I don't like how Pac immediately started painting the picture that Smash shot JIF. However, I did notice that JIF voted Smash immediately after the first shot was attempted.

what the hell does that have to do with anything ? Dont go ape tard

and for the record pac is an idiot trying to make a case based on nothing this early in the game.

because hes the APE and its what he does ?

doing "what he does" to cover scummy tracks has happened and will happen again.. The fact is that verbalizing that makes me leary of his intentions, i don't think we've ever seen that here before either

LMAO hahahaha...1-time BPV? So both shots in the first couple hours are taken at JiF. Awesome.

Here, AVM draws the same conclusion that Pac has, at around the same point in the game. BEFORE the splatter scene. Brett makes no mention of this though.

Why do I make most of the posts I do in maifa? To see how people react.

I made simple observations... and you immediately started manufacturing bullsh*t about me having a scummy agenda. Makes me lean town on you. Why? Because if you were scum, you'd probably stay away from me... but when you are town, you insist upon humping my leg constantly.

why always have to make it sexual.. gaype bastard

JF80 posts death scene, that clearly states JIF had a BPV and we know 1 previous shot had been fired based on Mod scenes. Perfectly reasonable conclusion for Pac to draw, based on the information in the game at the time.

Hmm... the only take-away I have from my re-read is that Brett was skimming and/or trying to make a case on Pac that isn't there. The initial death scene says JIF had a BPV, the earlier mod scene says that a previous shot was fired.

I don't want to stand in the way of a lynch, but I think Pac's conclusions make sense based on the detail progression of the game. I don't see Brett's case.

Its funny that you want me to post my case to keep ME in check from spinning, and then turn around and spin my argument.

I wasn't skimming, what I am saying is whether it is a fair initial assumption by Pac to assume 1 shooter, the fact is he countered my question by using evidence made available AFTER his original claim. That is scummy.

Fact is:

Two people could have shot Jif on their own accord... alot of people hate Jif

Someone else could have been shot earlier, and Jif was shot by someone who can roleblock or has an unblockable kill.

There are many, many scenarios as to why Jif was killed, but assuming that a single person can kill multiple people on D1 is probably one of the least probable in my opinion. I don't know why Pac, or yourself, think it is so likely.

Yeah JiF can go set traps in the dead thread for all I care..

In the meantime I think Smash may have just tipped his hand. I've witnessed his thirst for vengence firsthand when I modded scarface.. this kill has his fingerprints all over it.

explain?

btw.. good way to get us right into game details with a quick death, we've barely had anytime to hurl insults

Vote JC because I have to start with a vote on my nemesis.

So far, nothing has jumped out at me. Ape's being Ape, and CTM is being CTM. The SC/Pac thing is interesting, and I'll just watch it for now.

Its funny that you want me to post my case to keep ME in check from spinning, and then turn around and spin my argument.

I wasn't skimming, what I am saying is whether it is a fair initial assumption by Pac to assume 1 shooter, the fact is he countered my question by using evidence made available AFTER his original claim. That is scummy.

Fact is:

Two people could have shot Jif on their own accord... alot of people hate Jif

Someone else could have been shot earlier, and Jif was shot by someone who can roleblock or has an unblockable kill.

There are many, many scenarios as to why Jif was killed, but assuming that a single person can kill multiple people on D1 is probably one of the least probable in my opinion. I don't know why Pac, or yourself, think it is so likely.

I think i see your point, but honestly, what kind of team / player takes 2 shots at 1 player 5 minutes into the game to begin with. The whole thing is a little different then were used to seeing, but I can only see a few people being stubborn enough to do something like that. One of which is Smash, another interestingly enough is pac...

I actually didn't think it was the same person, but didn't want to flat out say it right then (no, I didn't set a trap...just didn't want to be the first to bring up setup).

Now that we're in to it...Dexter is next on my series to watch list, so I haven't seen anything but what I know of the show plus the opening scene by 80 seems to imply Dexter is going after multiple killers. The SK's of Miami, it's put. I can't forsee how there aren't a great deal of killers.

I actually didn't think it was the same person, but didn't want to flat out say it right then (no, I didn't set a trap...just didn't want to be the first to bring up setup).

Now that we're in to it...Dexter is next on my series to watch list, so I haven't seen anything but what I know of the show plus the opening scene by 80 seems to imply Dexter is going after multiple killers. The SK's of Miami, it's put. I can't forsee how there aren't a great deal of killers.

I could spoil the first 4 seasons for you if you like.

We're 7 pages in and neither of us want to kill the other yet.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Let me correct myself: I always WANT to kill Sharrow. I just haven't suggested the idea yet.

It is a vicious cycle of (mock) hatred. Let us put an end to it once and for all (until next game)!

Here, AVM draws the same conclusion that Pac has, at around the same point in the game. BEFORE the splatter scene. Brett makes no mention of this though.

Oh what do you know, so Ape DID assume the incorrect meaning of AVM's post so that he could cast doubt on my case about Pac...

Nothing to see here people.

I'm leaning towards following you here... however, can you show the progression of where the slip up is?

Unvote

Vote Smash

I think a Pac/Smash competing train situation is fitting.

More interesting snippets from Ape. Says he wants to follow me on Pac, but then votes Smash saying he wants competing trains. Distancing, without bussing, Another scummy move in my mind.

In my opinion, more interesting than my initial case on Pac, is Ape's strong defense of him.

I think i see your point, but honestly, what kind of team / player takes 2 shots at 1 player 5 minutes into the game to begin with. The whole thing is a little different then were used to seeing, but I can only see a few people being stubborn enough to do something like that. One of which is Smash, another interestingly enough is pac...

If the shooter(s) are not town aligned, then I'd think shooting twice to either identify the Doc or eliminate a 1-time vest makes some sense.

This is the last time I take a nap during a jn game. Knowing Dexter multiple killers is not out of the question, what I find odd is multiple shots during the same day phase.

I would like to wake up a bit more before making some in depth comments on the game, but I have a couple things around the house I need to get done first.

Ape, 9 times out of 10 I sit in Verbal's lap and vote him first if we are in the same game together. This is a trend from DM.

Archived