Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say we let the Random Lynch happen and if the player is important have Song revive him/her.

hmmm... can't decide if this is brilliant or scummy.. a random lynch has a 25% chance of hitting scum, but if the power is lost then scummy idea

This makes a random lynch a lot better play...

CTM continues to push random and almost gets it. I think SMC was setting it up for him.

It should not have been JiF. If the Cop (like I was before) had been sitting on some views later in the game, reviving them so they could spill the info out before getting killed again would have been useful. Instead, scum let us waste the power. Shame.

Well, if she died, it would have been wasted anyway. And the cop would have been day killed again just like JIF was. Plus we know that we have another deputy somewhere, so the cop already has a backup in case he gets a guilty and dies.

Anyway, we have at least 2 day killers as seen yesterday. Neither died. We had three night kills attempts last night, and one died. So we can expect another day kill today and 2 kills tonight unless we have a vig that holsters.

So why didn't you make the miller claim D1 in Sons of Anarchy?

Because I had no need to. As demonstrated by the recent games, I'm an early investigation target. Wanted to put it out there so as not to waste an investigation.

But nice deflection from your own suspect play. You first try to make an early D1 case against Pac and now you're doing the BS against me.

Vote: Brett

Awesome job avoiding the CTM lynch. You were posting all around the deadline and kept your vote on Smash. Of course, you first tried to claim the Random Lynch was scummy because the pool is just from town, which was total bullsh*t as Mod80 confirmed.

Official Day 1 Final Vote Count

CTM (9) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Verbal, JC, Crusher, Hess, Leelou, Nolder

Smash (4) - Brett, Vic, Pac, AVM

Song (2) - Lily, Smash

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - Hess

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Because I had no need to. As demonstrated by the recent games, I'm an early investigation target. Wanted to put it out there so as not to waste an investigation.

But nice deflection from your own suspect play. You first try to make an early D1 case against Pac and now you're doing the BS against me.

Vote: Brett

Awesome job avoiding the CTM lynch. You were posting all around the deadline and kept your vote on Smash. Of course, you first tried to claim the Random Lynch was scummy because the pool is just from town, which was total bullsh*t as Mod80 confirmed.

Get a clue.

It should not have been JiF. If the Cop (like I was before) had been sitting on some views later in the game, reviving them so they could spill the info out before getting killed again would have been useful. Instead, scum let us waste the power. Shame.

Yep, that's my belief as well. JiF was only the backup. We needed the real cop to live.

But if Song had died the power would be gone.

SatanDerpFan80 is a total and utter pos.

Get a PM, hey, pay attention, catch up in the game, your going to be revived. Okay, catching up on page 40ish. Go to next page, see a PM, open Pm, with a dead thread link.

**** YOU SDF80, **** YOU!!!!

SatanDerpFan80 is a total and utter pos.

Get a PM, hey, pay attention, catch up in the game, your going to be revived. Okay, catching up on page 40ish. Go to next page, see a PM, open Pm, with a dead thread link.

**** YOU SDF80, **** YOU!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Archived