who wins  

24 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Saints
    • 49ers

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats strange though is that they had the 49er announcer on the radio and he seemed to think that Harbaugh wants to stick with Smith. He was pointing out Harbaughs relationship with the QB before Luck at Stanford and said he and Smith have a really good bond and he sees him as a valuable piece of the team. I think thats crazy, but that was his feeling. Could also be because he felt the 49ers were not in a position to spend money on other QBs due to all the money ownership has going into a stadium.

That'd be a major upset IMO, but I guess it all depends on who becomes available. Smith is better than the Campbell/Henne/Orton lot that the Jets will be chasing, but if they fall in love with a prospect in the first round or if Peyton Manning shakes loose, I don't know how they resist in either scenario. I'm sure Harbaugh sees a lot of himself in Smith, but you'd have to think if Rodgers or Eli (or Brees here) burns them up, the urge to upgrade will intensify pretty quick.

Come on, everyone knows you can't keep dwelling on bad plays. You just have to put it behind you and move on. Sanchez is a master at that.

I swear that the Jets offense is the only one in the NFL that somehow never is seen on camera going over film shots during a game

You are so obsessed with the man. Do you like him as more than friends? I mean do you tired of posting the same stuff in every thread or do you really have nothing better to do?

Nope nothing better to do then respond to turds like you

Hindsight is 20/20. If they get into FG range and Akers kicks a 50 yarder I doubt you'd say the same.

I said it was idiotic when they did it. Sometimes you just have to admit to what you are, and the 49ers should have been thrilled that they were going to walk into the lockerroom with the lead and not try to push their luck with that offense of theirs. There was a lot more bad than good that could have come out of that and they needed to just admit that it was time for them to head in and regroup.

I have no problem with it.. They hit 2 15 passes there and they get a FG

In the end, it didn't really matter one way or another, but with so little time left and such an unreliable offense, they were just as likely to make matters even worse for themselves. Granted, not really a huge deal, I just think it's kind of comical to be going into a shell with a 10 point lead when you have the freedom to try to keep things in your favor, and then turning around and putting pressure on your weaker unit with little time to work with and your lead diminished. Pretty much the exact opposite of what I think would make the most sense in both scenarios. Essentially going with the higher risk when there is the lower reward.

how the **** do u have 5 takeaways and yet only have 20 points totals against the saints d... god alex smith is bad

He hasn't played poorly. He hasn't had time and Crabtree has 3 drops. It's an entire offense problem. Plus they should be running Frank Gore way more than they have.

Archived