who wins  

24 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Saints
    • 49ers

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harbaugh will upgrade the QB the first chance he gets, assuming he hasn't already done so by drafting Kaepernick in the second round. Having the big QB bails teams out of so many problems along the way that the poor QB just exacerbates.

To be honest, I'm so bored of worrying about Sanchez, bro.

Still think he wants to upgrade ? what a freaking game

It's games like this that make me realize why I let the Jets drive me absolutely ******* insane for eight months out of the year.

Haha, pretty much. This has got to be the best game I've seen all year. Wow.

This is one of those games that makes you feel bad that one of these teams has to go home, because they sure as hell both deserve to stick around more than most of these crap teams in the AFC.

Haha, pretty much. This has got to be the best game I've seen all year. Wow.

This is one of those games that makes you feel bad that one of these teams has to go home, because they sure as hell both deserve to stick around more than most of these crap teams in the AFC.

yup exactly this is a classic

WOW.. that was insane.. I had SF +3m, and a prop on Alex Smith to throw for over 215 yards.

When Smith ran that in to go up 5, he had 214 yards.. Meaning I thought I lost the prop by 1 ******* yard and won the game.

Then they miss the 2, NO scores gets the two. Now I'm pushing the bet and losing the prop..

Smith has that drive, I win the prop, and with the TD, I win the game too.... haha.. love when it works out like that

I'm not 100% sure about this but didn't he also suffer the same shoulder injury that only he, Pennington, and Brees have come back from? Amazing how far shoulder surgery and rehab has come in the past decade...

Archived