Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok I get it

you guys normally keep lynchers around even if they've achieved their win condition

I'll keep that in mind if I ever mod here again (personally I hate the lyncher role and that's why I gave it to him, because I hate Johnny Cage)

Interesting. I've used a Lyncher role before, but it usually goes with a "Lynchee" role, and they play somewhat of a mini-game within the game. The Lyncher must ensure the Lynchee gets lynch, and knows who they are. The Lynchee is informed that "x" player is trying to get them lynched.

Having a Lyncher without a Lynchee seems 1-sided, but you're probably using that role as a "you must be the hammer on a lynch to win".....which is cool. Just the name threw me off for a sec.

Yeah, what about us?

*coughcough*

I'm sorry I was busy hammering Pac baby.

/spoons Leelou

Don't worry, now that he's dead I can pay attention to you.

1300509646366.jpg

Interesting. I've used a Lyncher role before, but it usually goes with a "Lynchee" role, and they play somewhat of a mini-game within the game. The Lyncher must ensure the Lynchee gets lynch, and knows who they are. The Lynchee is informed that "x" player is trying to get them lynched.

Having a Lyncher without a Lynchee seems 1-sided, but you're probably using that role as a "you must be the hammer on a lynch to win".....which is cool. Just the name threw me off for a sec.

*coughcough*

1300509646366.jpg

*snuggles with Verbal and then spanks him just because*

Archived