Could Chad Henne Follow Sparano to New York?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't resist an athletic man with a knowledge of fine wines.

Knew it. <3 you.

By the way, we're announcing Jeff Fisher today. I hope you enjoyed your magical two years, Jets fans, you're chasing two teams in the division from now on. Tell the Bills hello for us.

Now there's a good hire. 16 years as a HC, 5 winning seasons. Jeff Fisher is the man!

lmfao - good luck with that.

i dont think hes very good.. but competition is good

Not when the competition is 2 guys competing for a job that is set up for failure, and any winning the team does will be because the running game, and defense won it. I agree Mark needs competition, but that guy needs to be a proven successful game manager, not a guy who already failed in the new offensive system.

Not for nothin, but have you watched Henne play?

At this point it's six of one, half dozen of the other.

If we're going to move on from Sanchez, let's go with Peyton Manning, not this ******* loser.

I understand that. But... Sanchez was treated like the freaking King here. They did everything they could to help him succeed. He had the TOTAL support. What did he do? Get better? No!! He posed for GQ, cried like a bitch and banged underage bitches. Henne was treated like a piece of garbage. They wanted to replace him but couldn;t so kept him and he never really had a chance. Put Henne in the same situation Mark had at the beginning and chances are he would not have been much worse.Maybe better.

By the way, we're announcing Jeff Fisher today. I hope you enjoyed your magical two years, Jets fans, you're chasing two teams in the division from now on. Tell the Bills hello for us.

Why would you be excited about getting a coach who only had 6 winning seasons in 16-plus years?

Ooooh, watch out fellas, the Dolphins might do something three years from now. :scare:

I understand that. But... Sanchez was treated like the freaking King here. They did everything they could to help him succeed. He had the TOTAL support. What did he do? Get better? No!! He posed for GQ, cried like a bitch and banged underage bitches. Henne was treated like a piece of garbage. They wanted to replace him but couldn;t so kept him and he never really had a chance. Put Henne in the same situation Mark had at the beginning and chances are he would not have been much worse.Maybe better.

Put Henne in the same situation as Sanchez with the NY media breathing down his neck and he'll fold like a cheap suit.

Given your past predictions of greatness, I'm thoroughly concerned.

I will bet anyone here, anything that Sparano's tenure with the Dolphins is longer than Ryan's with the Jets.

If you know what you're talking about, you know that Ireland and Sparano are the focal point of what we do. Parcells is just lending his fortitude to set this franchise up for years to come. Sparano and Ireland will be around LONG after Parcells is gone.

Rex can't do it like our coaches. He's half the coach Sparano and Henning are.

If I sat here and ranted and raved about how great Sparano was at this time last year, I'd be laughed back to thephins in a heartbeat. And at this point, Sparano is 10 times the coach Ryan is, he is proven.

As for Parcells leaving, it doesn't mean much. He left his mark on this team by giving us all these players, Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano.

Really doesn't matter for us. He already put all the pawns in place. We're on the cusp of a great run with the structure of our organization with Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano

Yea but your not putting Henne in the situation Sanchez was put in, your putting him in the same situation he failed at, and the same coach that treated him like garbage, how is that better?

I guarantee the next topic up on the message board will be "Ronnie Brown to the Jets? **** it let's complete the trifecta.

I would actually welcome Ronnie Brown, just leave the other 2 clowns in the scrap heap where they belong.

Can you imagine Henne under center Brown behind him, and Sparano on the mic, and some here will say this is a welcome change? The same people who laughed at them being a threat to the Jets, and now think it's an upgrade over what we had come on we are better than that as a fan base don't except the mediocrity.

I know the above scenario is all speculation based on zero facts or reports, except Sparano of course, but if Rex is willing to let him bring Henne over for comp to Sanchez, why wouldn't he try Brown to (the only one who is actually an upgrade).

Ok I know you guys are all sick of my negative rants I've been on for the last 15 hours so I'll give it a rest, just think about what your endorsing here.

Yea but your not putting Henne in the situation Sanchez was put in, your putting him in the same situation he failed at, and the same coach that treated him like garbage, how is that better?

I guarantee the next topic up on the message board will be "Ronnie Brown to the Jets? **** it let's complete the trifecta.

I would actually welcome Ronnie Brown, just leave the other 2 clowns in the scrap heap where they belong.

Can you imagine Henne under center Brown behind him, and Sparano on the mic, and some here will say this is a welcome change? The same people who laughed at them being a threat to the Jets, and now think it's an upgrade over what we had come on we are better than that as a fan base don't except the mediocrity.

I know the above scenario is all speculation based on zero facts or reports, except Sparano of course, but if Rex is willing to let him bring Henne over for comp to Sanchez, why wouldn't he try Brown to (the only one who is actually an upgrade).

Ok I know you guys are all sick of my negative rants I've been on for the last 15 hours so I'll give it a rest, just think about what your endorsing here.

I like you rants.

Im not endorsing it Im just answering the people who makes it sounds like it would be such a step backwards from Sanchez. Other than his big belly I don;t want Sparano

LOL, no source just good ole Ross Tucker with his crazy ideas. BTW Henne for 2M and cutting Sanchez to save 8M to make room for Mario Williams and Landry I'd take in a hearbeat, just saying.

this this and this..

people here would rather overpay for effeminate qb's though... don't get it

LOL, no source just good ole Ross Tucker with his crazy ideas. BTW Henne for 2M and cutting Sanchez to save 8M to make room for Mario Williams and Landry I'd take in a hearbeat, just saying.

Why overpay for Super Mario? The guys is coming off an injury...someone in another thread just got done lecturing me on how terrible a tron pectoral muscle is...and you want him to sign with us? Say it isn't so, Hess....

Now there's a good hire. 16 years as a HC, 5 winning seasons. Jeff Fisher is the man!

lmfao - good luck with that.

Why would you be excited about getting a coach who only had 6 winning seasons in 16-plus years?

Ooooh, watch out fellas, the Dolphins might do something three years from now. :scare:

Okay it's time for class you two.

Bud Adams is one of the cheapest owners in all of sports. He gave Fisher very limited rosters and expect him to get championships with those rosters. He also forced Vince Young on Fisher who was adamently against the idea. The truth is that Fisher took some really bad teams to the playoffs.

Give him an owner like Stephen Ross who is willing to dish out whatever resources necessary (see Marshall and Dansby deals) to win, and boom goes the dynamite.

You'll see.

Okay it's time for class you two.

Bud Adams is one of the cheapest owners in all of sports. He gave Fisher very limited rosters and expect him to get championships with those rosters. He also forced Vince Young on Fisher who was adamently against the idea.

Give him an owner like Stephen Ross who is willing to dish out whatever resources necessary (see Marshall and Dansby deals) to win, and boom goes the dynamite.

You'll see.

Explain the twelve years with four winning seasons prior to Vince Young numbnuts.

Stephen Ross is a moron.

Archived