The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys can lynch me if you want, no harm... Honestly I don't even know what to defend against. The main case seems to be that Pac insists I'm scum, which he does every game, but for some reason Hess is following him around like some kind of lawn groupie... 80 is a twat and all over the place as usual, and doesn't like why I'm voting avm despite saying "to look at others"... ape is omgus'y as usual, which used to be a town tell for him, but who knows anymore.. AVM I suspect is voting the next biggest train in survival mode... And JetsCode is creepy, I think crusher said it best..

I've been voting AVM almost the entire day. I followed Pac around for like, 6 hours and it was fun while it lasted. Nope. No way you're a good guy. Def one of us.

Hmm, bad lynch. No way that scumbag is a good guy.

Now you pipe in? I tried to derail his train. Pacturd and JC wanted some sh*t from me that their lazy asses wouldnt go find and they continued down the path of killing CTM because Pac said so.

Stupid game, stupid people, listen to stupid people, and never JiF eventhough time and time again, I've proven to the greatest scum hunter ever.

Now you pipe in? I tried to derail his train. Pacturd and JC wanted some sh*t from me that their lazy asses wouldnt go find and they continued down the path of killing CTM because Pac said so.

Stupid game, stupid people, listen to stupid people, and never JiF eventhough time and time again, I've proven to the greatest scum hunter ever.

Very scummy post right there...almost like you know something the rest of us don't...look forward to seeing you swing.

So CTM is town?

Yeah I'm still pretty confident about CTM being dirty.. his posts were lazy and sloppy.

No need for that "hope you guys are right" crap after the hammer plus he seemingly forgot that Nolder had proclaimed he was fine with dying.

If we're wrong we only killed CTM so no biggie.. Crusher next.

After long and painful deliberations the villans had finally decided upon their next target.

CTM was cornered and could not convince the villans that he was truly one of them. Then out of nowhere a shot of rainbow pierced CTM's heart. Brettfag had shot CTM with magical gayness. As CTM collapsed to the ground a hammer fell out of his jacket. It was Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thor and that's when the villans realized they had killed another Avenger.

CTM- AKA Thor (roleless scum) has been lynched!

Thor_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg

24 hours for night actions.

Yeah I'm still pretty confident about CTM being dirty.. his posts were lazy and sloppy.

No need for that "hope you guys are right" crap after the hammer plus he seemingly forgot that Nolder had proclaimed he was fine with dying.

If we're wrong we only killed CTM so no biggie.. Crusher next.

You are the greatest villain of all time. I salute you sir!!!

After long and painful deliberations the villans had finally decided upon their next target.

CTM was cornered and could not convince the villans that he was truly one of them. Then out of nowhere a shot of rainbow pierced CTM's heart. Brettfag had shot CTM with magical gayness. As CTM collapsed to the ground a hammer fell out of his jacket. It was Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thor and that's when the villans realized they had killed another Avenger.

CTM- AKA Thor (roleless scum) has been lynched!

Thor_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg

24 hours for night actions.

neg bombed for making that smelly, coward monster an Avenger. Poor form.

Archived