The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

LULZ...sorry to be busy today guys. Maybe you'd have a solid point, if my activity hasn't been exactly the same all season.

JIF is really doing a lot of AWW SHUCKS, I JUST DONT KNOW YOU GUYS! Win or lose, have you EVER seen JiF play like this? I've said it all game he's never this flip floppy, at least not on individual players. He'll lock down on me and stay with me regardless of what anyone else says or does. He thought I was scum, then switched and Hess and Brett were locks for scum, then the Ape, and now back to me. He was SOOO adamant CTM wasn't scum up til the second Vics scene came up. At the same time he was SOOO adamant that I was scum, but then based on CTM's play, not me, changed his mind and suddenly I'm next to cleared in his book. Then he change his mind and now i'm scum again? I'm thinking maybe 80's right -- theres one scum left and he's the GF, and it's JiF.

Vote: JiF

AVM - you've been pulling the I'm so confused card too. At least I have some conviction behind my decision now. Good game. I should have never let you off my list.

Hopefully Leelou does the right thing. This post all but confirms it for me. You are scum. For sure.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. I'm looking forward to that one - and the Tinker, etc. movie.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy?

I was pretty excited for it but then I read a bad review and synopsis and all my excitement for it went away

and on the subject of movies I do not recommend the movie After.Life with Liam Neeson and Justin Long

saw it on netflix a week or so ago

it was one of those weird thriller/horror movies that ends without much of a resolution

You realize you've already been hammered, right?

Nah, I thought Ape unvoted a while ago...oh well. Like I said, its all about being right when you're town. Go town!!!

Make the right choice tonight Leelou, that is if the game isnt already over.

The final showdown was on between the Avengers and the villians. A great battle ensued but it was the Avengers who were victorious.

JiF AKA Modok (roleless townie) has been lynched!

406px-Modok.jpg

The Avengers win!! Nice game everyone. Even though it was slow I hope this was a semi-break for you all.

Avengersearthsmightiestheroes.jpg

Scum Team:

Nolder- Iron Man

CTM- Thor

Ape- Hulk

AVM- Captain American and Godfather

Town Power roles:

Verbal- Cop

Leelou- Doc

Meh, new it. Oh well. Like I always say - its all about being right as town. I was all over the place but reeled it at the end.

New the Ape was using me to hold the scum MVP over my head.

Yea too little too late. You did straighten it out though.

Ha! When I figured it out, I was still second guessing the Ape a little because I figured he was truly doing his best to be the scum MVP. But he was selling me so hard, I figured we were at lylo. Oh well - I tried I guess not enough for Leelou in the end.

Good game scum. Funny thing is thatI wasn't being impatient.....I was just joking around. I was hoping I'd be run up early and then sneak back down. I thought you'd shoot into the quiet crowd.

Oops. For this mafia team, I totally played that wrong.

Archived