The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what else to say to you, Verb. You sounded impatient and now you're trying to make it seem like that's not what you were doing. That's what I'm calling backpedaling. I won't argue semantics with you. If I used the wrong word, sorry. You could be telling the truth. That sort of thing happens to me. But it's the best thing I've seen.

Your obsession with me is entertaining but misplaced. And it makes me like my vote more and more.

Of course I'm paying attention. I'm on and offline today, but that's all.

So, Lily, have you decided your push on my train isn't working? Would you like to explain how my simple question has made you want to vote me?

Backpedaling? How? That usually applies to backing off a case, which isn't how my train built.

You aren't really paying attention, are you?

Your reaction to the train is quickly becoming more interesting than the train itself. Now I just want to see your alignment so I can know whether to FOS the people on it or not.

Your reaction to the train is quickly becoming more interesting than the train itself. Now I just want to see your alignment so I can know whether to FOS the people on it or not.

By your explanation, you don't seem to think I'm scum.

Hate pooping at work? F'ing love it. Just had my afternoon poop. It was fanstastic. I see it as getting paid to poop. Makes the experience that much greater. In fact, the first thing I do when I get a new job or at a new clients site is scope out the pooper situation. I need to know where to go in case I've got something brewing.

I used to think this way, when my office had 1-person bathrooms... now its a shared men's room, and small and cramped stalls... and people are ******* pigs. So I try to avoid it.

I don't know what else to say to you, Verb. You sounded impatient and now you're trying to make it seem like that's not what you were doing. That's what I'm calling backpedaling. I won't argue semantics with you. If I used the wrong word, sorry. You could be telling the truth. That sort of thing happens to me. But it's the best thing I've seen.

Your obsession with me is entertaining but misplaced. And it makes me like my vote more and more.

He can't help himself baby... it is silly considering your mine mine mine like whiskey and wine.

I think its unlikely that the first train is scum. But you just never know, and your train may well yield the most information. There were several people that pushed it along to look at.

I agree with this. 80, when did you start making sense?

It's posts like this that I find irritating. Where's the fight? Rolling over and dying isn't fun.

I don't like this... you know as well as I do that Nolderp can't defend himself for sh*t. Encouraging it is no different than nudging the train on him, the more he talks... the more likely he is to be lynched for making ZERO sensible arguments.

I used to think this way, when my office had 1-person bathrooms... now its a shared men's room, and small and cramped stalls... and people are ******* pigs. So I try to avoid it.

That's nasty. We just put in brand new toilets in the clinic and they are so nice. I have one in my personal office thats as old as the build out in the space. I ******* dominate it at least once a day. Kinda waste no one else gets to enjoy my work.

I read it more as a filler post, which is kind of scummy in and of itself. But I also agree with Verb that you're vote on him was pretty scummy. At least with these latest posts I'm understanding your rational.. You're first post looked like a blatant bandwagon

I don't like this... you know as well as I do that Nolderp can't defend himself for sh*t. Encouraging it is no different than nudging the train on him, the more he talks... the more likely he is to be lynched for making ZERO sensible arguments.

Someone gotta die. If he dies he dies. He said himself, "who cares it's day 1"

I read it more as a filler post, which is kind of scummy in and of itself. But I also agree with Verb that you're vote on him was pretty scummy. At least with these latest posts I'm understanding your rational.. You're first post looked like a blatant bandwagon

Wait what? Now your calling Liily out on day 1. Guess you learned your lesson last game huh? LOL "Gee another Lilly Day 1 lynch" CTM is dead dead dead hahah I say Lilly, Nolder, Monkey or anyone else other than myself and JiF is a good day 1 lynch. I would also lynch that Lily's lover dude. He sucks at spelling.

Wait what? Now your calling Liily out on day 1. Guess you learned your lesson last game huh? LOL "Gee another Lilly Day 1 lynch" CTM is dead dead dead hahah I say Lilly, Nolder, Monkey or anyone else other than myself and JiF is a good day 1 lynch. I would also lynch that Lily's lover dude. He sucks at spelling.

Scummy play is scummy play Crusher. If Lily always plays scummy, she's always going to be a lynch candidate. You seem to be willing to kill anyone right now. I know we only recently moved out of all-out gay jokes mode and into SRS mode but.....what's up with that?

You have a point. I just dislike these kinds of posts generally speaking.

Archived