Eli Manning's thoughts on Peyton Manning playing in NY.

JustInFudge

I'm watching NFLN Total Access and they had a clip from a radio show where Eli said (you couldnt hear the question)

"Would it be fun? yeah I think it would fun, it would be interesting to have your brother in the same city playing Football together. I dont think we'd see each other often because we'd have different schedules, probably talk on the phone more, maybe more. I'm not saying its gunna happen, but yeah, it would be interesting to have your brother playing in New York, it would be very unique."

Yes, this is news.

Eli was on Michael Kay yesterday and made a few jokes about how they could carpool and whatnot. He sounded entirely unconcerned about competing with him for headlines.

Given that he's 1 game from sb I doubt he would, besides he looks kinda autistic. I'm not sure he would even realize

Eli was on Michael Kay yesterday and made a few jokes about how they could carpool and whatnot. He sounded entirely unconcerned about competing with him for headlines.

Why would he be concerned? He knows Peyton's not coming here.

Eli's in a good mood right now and wants to play with the media

Im assuming all jets fans obviously want peyton the guy is an unbelievable beast, but how many of you think he will end up with the jets?

None of us, I probably think we have the best shot, but even I recognize it's a long shot... Some people do not want him, not sure why tbh

Archived