Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( I'm white.

Me too. Remember half you guys even know what my kids look like lol. And ftr both my parents barely graduated HS. My dad was a Nam vet who drove trucks in Newark when I was born. He eventually moved up to middle management we moved to the suburbs and my mom begged him to join a club so she could play. She was an amazing athlete and they eventually asked her to help teach. My parents divorced when I was around 8_9 but my mom was able to teach I think a couple more years. I sorta moved back and forth pending on their girlfriend/boyfriend husband or wives. 2 of my sisters are younger step sisters. So anyway my childhood was probably closer to white trash than Greenwich. Somewhere in between. But my heart is all African American.

Me too. Remember half you guys even know what my kids look like lol. And ftr both my parents barely graduated HS. My dad was a Nam vet who drove trucks in Newark when I was born. He eventually moved up to middle management we moved to the suburbs and my mom begged him to join a club so she could play. She was an amazing athlete and they eventually asked her to help teach. My parents divorced when I was around 8_9 but my mom was able to teach I think a couple more years. I sorta moved back and forth pending on their girlfriend/boyfriend husband or wives. 2 of my sisters are younger step sisters. So anyway my childhood was probably closer to white trash than Greenwich. Somewhere in between. But my heart is all African American.

I know I seen most of ya'lls pictures like 2 years ago but I can't actually remember any of them except crusher.. and that's because he looks like Goldberg in wrestling.

Whatever Country Club Boy. Dont try and deny it by telling this heart felt story of your tough childhood. You were a Sliver Spoon fed country club tennis playing wannabe black guy.

I know this is probably a hard holiday to handle. I'm sure 80 will cuddle you as he recovers from his a$$ cyst.

Oh, I see how it is. So it's like that, huh? I simply pass along an amusing image that I saw someone else post, and you try to use it as something negative about me. Real nice. I thought this was a kind, considerate group of people who would never say such unkind things about one another, but apparently you're just plain rude. I won't soon forget this.

Oh, I see how it is. So it's like that, huh? I simply pass along an amusing image that I saw someone else post, and you try to use it as something negative about me. Real nice. I thought this was a kind, considerate group of people who would never say such unkind things about one another, but apparently you're just plain rude. I won't soon forget this.

I'm actually an arrogant a$$hole. So I'm not sure if that makes me rude or not.

WTF ever gave you that impression?

And dont feel bad, I'm alone on V-day. Plan on going to a singles party and banging some insecure slut.

-real talk-

WTF ever gave you that impression?

And dont feel bad, I'm alone on V-day. Plan on going to a singles party and banging some insecure slut.

-real talk-

Valentines day is not for single people. It;s for couples that don;t like each other anymore but go out to shut each other the **** up.

Dr Crushlove thinks Valentines day should be banned. If you ain;t digging on your lady everyday and acting like a fool in love then you have already lost.

Personally Im gonna go home and show Mrs Crusher how much I love her by absolutely slaughtering my food tonight. Then Im gonna give her the little package of lotions and potions I got from the nice smelly place store. Then I will give her a nice foot massage and then allow her to access my majesty.

Valentines day is not for single people. It;s for couples that don;t like each other anymore but go out to shut each other the **** up.

Dr Crushlove thinks Valentines day should be banned. If you ain;t digging on your lady everyday and acting like a fool in love then you have already lost.

Personally Im gonna go home and show Mrs Crusher how much I love her by absolutely slaughtering my food tonight. Then Im gonna give her the little package of lotions and potions I got from the nice smelly place store. Then I will give her a nice foot massage and then allow her to access my majesty.

I would never question the Doc, but I've found V-Day to be an epic night for singles. Its clearly not a holiday for them, but they benefit from it. Kinda like Cinco de Mayo (which I'm actually going to be in Mexico during) or St. Paddys Days, etc. I've had a lot of success on V-Day. Hope to have some tonight.

<3

I would never question the Doc, but I've found V-Day to be an epic night for singles. Its clearly not a holiday for them, but they benefit from it. Kinda like Cinco de Mayo (which I'm actually going to be in Mexico during) or St. Paddys Days, etc. I've had a lot of success on V-Day. Hope to have some tonight.

<3

Every night is for singles if your doing it right.

Totally agree. That being said, it was Feb 15th that me and my girl decided to become exclusive back in the day... so the holiday is a nice reminder of that.

Archived