Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I already have a town read on you - seeing you as scum last game was very helpful. When you're scum, your posts are drenched with the fear of saying something that'll expose you. You're already much more carefree... :)

Why didn't you tell me that LAST game? :D lmao

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's kill lily

I'm not going to outwardly defend Lily like some have because I have no F'ing clue but I'll just say that following you and the Ape on a train doesnt exactly give me a ton of confidence. In fact, its the exact opposite.

I still rather lynch you, 80 or wbat. Not because I find you scummy but because 2 of you are really annoying and the other one is a Pats fan. We really should be lynching him on principle around here. Its bad enough we've got to watch that F'ing team in the SB but every time he posts we have to see that butt ugly emblem? Gross.

I'm not going to outwardly defend Lily like some have because I have no F'ing clue but I'll just say that following you and the Ape on a train doesnt exactly give me a ton of confidence. In fact, its the exact opposite.

I still rather lynch you, 80 or wbat. Not because I find you scummy but because 2 of you are really annoying and the other one is a Pats fan. We really should be lynching him on principle around here. Its bad enough we've got to watch that F'ing team in the SB but every time he posts we have to see that butt ugly emblem? Gross.

You had no problem following me on Klacko earlier... and no problem picking up on the sentiment of lynching someone just to get this day over with, however, now that Lily is being voted for "trying not to look scummy", you don't want to follow me... eh?

Yup... I knew you belonged on my list.

So she votes JC "without a reason" and that's scummy. But everyone else has voted without reason and that's ok. IT was ok for Song or Dan or whoever to "skim" the thread and not have anything to comment on the 35 plus pages of spam but when Lily does it that is a scumtell. Granted I almost always find Lily suspicious in ever game but this is stretching bullsh*t so thin it's see thru.

Lily is kind of like low hanging fruit. it's fairly easy to get a train on her. Initially, it was primarily scum, these days though it's more likely just impatient townies. Anyway, pretty much spot on

You had no problem following me on Klacko earlier... and no problem picking up on the sentiment of lynching someone just to get this day over with, however, now that Lily is being voted for "trying not to look scummy", you don't want to follow me... eh?

Yup... I knew you belonged on my list.

Wow - are you really reaching right now on this day of sh*t??? Followed you to Klacko, lmfao. And I'm openly voting for people because they are annoying and one is a chowd and you are here claiming "I'm trying not to look scummy".

Honestly, this is the first scummy post I've seen so far. And reminds me of exactly how you played your last 2 games as scum.

Ready for it....

Ping!!!

Wow - are you really reaching right now on this day of sh*t??? Followed you to Klacko, lmfao. And I'm openly voting for people because they are annoying and one is a chowd and you are here claiming "I'm trying not to look scummy".

Honestly, this is the first scummy post I've seen so far. And reminds me of exactly how you played your last 2 games as scum.

Ready for it....

Ping!!!

My case on Lily is that she has been playing "not to look scummy" by her own admission. I didn't accuse you of it. You aren't even paying attention - you are defending Lily, but completely unaware of what my case is on her. Awesome.

Unvote

Vote JIF

As for the claim that I'm playing exactly like I did my last two games as scum... you can't substantiate that claim at all. Let's look a little deeper at this gross exaggeration... last game (Avengers) you and others thought I was town 99% of the game. The previous game (Rudolph) where I was scum starting on D1, you and others knew so immediately and I was killed on N1 by a vig. So OBVIOUSLY my play style from Rudulph to Avengers HAD to be different, so there's no way I could be doing exactly the same thing I did in those games right now... the outcomes should be indicative of the play style.

Making things up, you are... probably to scare people into voting me... because I got your number Batman. I got it.

Vote Count:

Nolder (3) - Smash, Crusher, DPR

Wombat (6) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko, 80, SMC

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (8) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi

StraightCash (1) - Sharrow

Lily (4) - Vic, Nolder, Wombat, StraightCash

JiF (2) - AVM, Ape

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

My case on Lily is that she has been playing "not to look scummy" by her own admission. I didn't accuse you of it. You aren't even paying attention - you are defending Lily, but completely unaware of what my case is on her. Awesome.

Unvote

Vote JIF

As for the claim that I'm playing exactly like I did my last two games as scum... you can't substantiate that claim at all. Let's look a little deeper at this gross exaggeration... last game (Avengers) you (and others) thought I was town 99% of the game. The previous game (Rudolph) where I was scum starting on D1, you and others knew so immediately and I was killed on N1 by a vig. So OBVIOUSLY my play style from Rudulph to Avengers HAD to be different, and therefore so there's no way I could be doing exactly the same thing I did in those games right now... because I approach both games differently.

Making things up, you are.

Wait, but what about Lily?

lmfao

Wait, but what about Lily?

lmfao

What about her? I've made my case there, you defended her without even knowing that hte case was... and now your trying to scare people into voting me, because of a fake "ping" and an unsubstantiated statement about how I played the last 2 times I was scum.

I'm happy to lynch you first, then her - or vice versa. I don't care. The two of you feel like good votes - better than voting someone for being annoying.

Vote Count:

Nolder (3) - Smash, Crusher, DPR

Wombat (6) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko, 80, SMC

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (8) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi

StraightCash (1) - Sharrow

Lily (3) - Vic, Nolder, Wombat

JiF (3) - AVM, Ape, brett

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Nolder believes that when you are town, and you think you have a case, you are supposed to sell it to everyone and try to convince them to follow your vote. Which is why I think he's pushing Lily the way he is. I still have a town read on him, but would kill him just to reduce the thread static.

Ironic Ape is ironic.

Archived