Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Yes I do. The problem is Im too nice to people then they think it's ok to get mouthy with me. Trust me, this is not isolated to the interwebz.

I stand by what I said earlier though - he seems like a good kid, just out of his element here with the name-calling. I think he's trying to fit it, and just failed at the whole "word choice" thing. His last post to you, he was just being a dick pimple. Completely unnecessary.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stand by what I said earlier though - he seems like a good kid, just out of his element here with the name-calling. I think he's trying to fit it, and just failed at the whole "word choice" thing. His last post to you, he was just being a dick pimple. Completely unnecessary.

I agree. I think he isn't used to calling people names, and was trying to fit in, and kinda failed. I feel kinda bad for him, actually

I was ready to let it go but he sent me an PM that pissed me off. Wasn;t going to end well. Plus his post about him telling me HE was done discussing it reminded me of when my sons get mouthy and it doesn't end well for them either.

Gallbladder is at least an easy surgery, if that's what they told you you have to have done. I've seen a bunch of those.

Yeah, I'm rooting for gallbladder actually - everything else they've mentioned is way worse.

I'm rooting for castration.

I was ready to let it go but he sent me an PM that pissed me off. Wasn;t going to end well. Plus his post about him telling me HE was done discussing it reminded me of when my sons get mouthy and it doesn't end well for them either.

Yeah, he's just a kid... anyway... getting old sucks.

Is there actually a rule against insulting female posters? Lol I really didn't think it was so bad.

It's my personal rule (other than Vic) but I didn't think it was widespread... If there was any female ever to make me break my rule it's been you.

that's a compliment. means I like you.

Did she diagnose the "it happens to a lot of guys" problem?

I actually couldn't understand what she said, it came out sorta like, "Wwwoww mmmmmhmmmmhmmmy mmmememememm mmmmamamammammmmmmm" *choke* *choke* "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" *slurp* "mmmmahmmmahamamaahmmmm" *gulp* "ahh."

Archived