Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's weird JC pulls Smash's name from CTM and Pac's deaths even though they were from different killers. But I feel like I remember Smash playing that can we play now card once before as scum...but not sure.

I agree. JC did the same thing 80 did right when this day started, trying to attribute the kills to people based on NOTHING.

Truth. Typical Smash day one/two is to not post until the jokes die down. Playing mafia is serious beez wax for Smash.

That's because Smash is a blockhead.

I'm going to ask to replaced. SOrry Ya'll but I leave to go back to Kuwait on Friday and would like to focus on my family and drinking. See ya in a couple of games ^^

Enjoy, thanks for serving. Most importantly, be safe.

The Green Bay Pacnerds

This. Pac is obvious as scum, and riding a hot streak as town. Want Pac. *dry heaves*

Just watched Rise of the Apes. Ape isnt as smart as those Apes.

None of us are... that's why they take over, dumbass.

(Joking aside, I was impressed with the movie... went well beyond my expectations. Which bottomed out after the Marky Mark apes movie.)

Vote Count

80 (2) - SMC, Wombat

Lily (3) - Vic, Nae, Sakaea

Dan (2) - JiF, Hess

Smash (2) - Crusher, JC

Wombat (8) - Dan, JVOR, AVM, 80, Lily, Brett, Klecko, DPR

Brett (1) - Ape

With 23 players alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Lol at 3 of my 4 suspects voting me in a row. Blatant OMGUS much?

Still don't see why everyone wants to see you swing...have no read on you...you were one of the two (you or 80) leading trains before Nolder went Charlie Sheen on us...trying to decide if I should join the crowd or push 80 to make the contest closer...or move to Lily and get you some serious competition...any ideas?

Vote Count:

Nolder (8) - Smash, CTM, Nae, Leelou, Crusher, Vic, JiF, 80

Wombat (7) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko, SMC, DPR, Lily

80 (6) - Sakaea, Pac, Hess, JC, Migisi, Nolder

StraightCash (1) - Sharrow

Lily (1) - Wombat

JiF (3) - AVM, Ape, brett

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

And of either 80 or Lily, I'm leaning Lily as being scum...Vote Lily

I'm confused...you spent the entire Day 1 sitting on 80 and now if its between 80 and Lily you want to vote Lily?

Help me understand your logic...thanks in advance...

None of us are... that's why they take over, dumbass.

(Joking aside, I was impressed with the movie... went well beyond my expectations. Which bottomed out after the Marky Mark apes movie.)

Your off this game...stop basking in the glory and get going...or you'll be next.

Archived