Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

That was my polite way of telling you to STFU, Ape.

Here's another:

gorilla.jpg

disclaimer: this image was, of course, fueled by much alcohol, and does not refelct my true feelings about one of nature's, and mafia's most magnificient creatures. I am of course referring to myself, but I didn't want the ape to take it too hard either. Emo out.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imo, based on SMC & Crusher's interactions with them, 5. Hess, 6. JiF, 14. JF80, 16. Migisi, 18. JC, 20. Dan X, 26. DPR, and 27. Nae probably aren't on SMC & Crusher's team.

They both stayed way under the radar on the first day. Crusher put an early distance vote on SMC. They both joined the Wombat train competing with a train on 80. Wombat was L4 at his peak; 80 was L5. It's possible they were consolidating to protect JF80; but Crusher moved off of Wombat onto Nolder. I think if 80 was his teammate, he'd have stayed.

SMC also pushed 80's lynch on day 2. Crusher camped a passive vote on Smash all of day 2. They both stayed under the radar until SMC got into his tiff with the Ape re:Wombat & 80. SMC kept his vote on 80 until he hammered Wombat.

That's what I don't understand. At the risk of sounding like "mock outrage" the town has played both D1 and D2 like idiots. We ran up the same 2 people on D1 and D2, and the minute I started putting pressure elsewhere I had people like SMC inferring that I was trying to stall Wombat's train.

As far as I'm concerned SMC has to die. No way is he town.

I also didn't like how Migisi proclaimed that she'd be voting 80 again today, but was happy to jump to Wombat if needed. It reeked like a typical scum post when they are trying to set themselves up to flip-flop between the top 2 trains.

DPR comes out of this day looking bad too. I'm trying to put work in, while the town is resigned to running up the exact same trains as D1, and DPR is doing nothing but trolling me and telling me "let it go" with regards to the points I was making about SMC.

I think JIF and Lily are hiding after early heat on D1. Brett, Nae, Smash round out my list... I'm not even sure I think 80 is scum. He's doing exactly what he did as town last game before endgame. He's stupid, and a complete detriment to town, but I don't get a scum vibe.

These are the people I'd start with, long list, big game... not a case of me saying "this is the whole team", just a case of me saying focus on these people first.

I have a hunch that he hit on at least 1 more of Crusher's teammates with this post, otherwise I don't think they would have killed him if it was just SMC (assuming they're the ones shooting darts). The Ape tried to push an SMC lynch on day 2 and it went nowhere, so I think he must have spooked them here. Plus the Ape's game breaks down the later he gets into a game, so there's no reason to get rid of him unless he's on the right track. And it looks like he only had a passive skill, so tracking him on night 1 wouldn't have made him a nk target.

The players in this post crossed with the people not on the list I just posted leaves Lily, Brett, and Smash.

I'd have to reread looking for Lily-specific stuff. She's been a topic of conversation, but I don't remember how either of them addressed her if they did. Brett has been pinging me all game, so I could go there. But I get the feeling that Crusher's day 2 vote on Smash has a good chance of having been a distancing vote on a relatively-inactive teammate, keeping in mind how Crusher feels about that as well as his early vote on SMC day 1. So for now...

vote:Smash

Imo, based on SMC & Crusher's interactions with them, 5. Hess, 6. JiF, 14. JF80, 16. Migisi, 18. JC, 20. Dan X, 26. DPR, and 27. Nae probably aren't on SMC & Crusher's team.

They both stayed way under the radar on the first day. Crusher put an early distance vote on SMC. They both joined the Wombat train competing with a train on 80. Wombat was L4 at his peak; 80 was L5. It's possible they were consolidating to protect JF80; but Crusher moved off of Wombat onto Nolder. I think if 80 was his teammate, he'd have stayed.

SMC also pushed 80's lynch on day 2. Crusher camped a passive vote on Smash all of day 2. They both stayed under the radar until SMC got into his tiff with the Ape re:Wombat & 80. SMC kept his vote on 80 until he hammered Wombat.

I have a hunch that he hit on at least 1 more of Crusher's teammates with this post, otherwise I don't think they would have killed him if it was just SMC (assuming they're the ones shooting darts). The Ape tried to push an SMC lynch on day 2 and it went nowhere, so I think he must have spooked them here. Plus the Ape's game breaks down the later he gets into a game, so there's no reason to get rid of him unless he's on the right track. And it looks like he only had a passive skill, so tracking him on night 1 wouldn't have made him a nk target.

The players in this post crossed with the people not on the list I just posted leaves Lily, Brett, and Smash.

I'd have to reread looking for Lily-specific stuff. She's been a topic of conversation, but I don't remember how either of them addressed her if they did. Brett has been pinging me all game, so I could go there. But I get the feeling that Crusher's day 2 vote on Smash has a good chance of having been a distancing vote on a relatively-inactive teammate, keeping in mind how Crusher feels about that as well as his early vote on SMC day 1. So for now...

vote:Smash

I'm interested in Smash, too.

It's not much, but I saw a couple places where SMC mentioned Lily. When he narrowed down his DMers list and voted DPR, he called DPR and Lily the usual suspects. Before that (I think D1) he ranked Wombat, Lily, and 80 as his top three to vote. So both of those times she was the second name he brought up but not voted. There might have been more that I missed, but I've been reading too much.

Hope it went well!

What are your thoughts on DPR and JVOR?

Thanks :) I think it went pretty good. There's this older black lady that works there and she took me under her wing... she even gave me cookies at lunch cause I didn't know I'd even get a lunch so I didn't bring anything. She said you just call me Momma Weezie ok, baby doll? Everyone else seems pretty nice so far. I'm about to head in today though I normally won't work saturdays if she sticks to the schedule she told me when I got hired.

DPR worries me. He's playing an almost "I don't care" attitude. He hasn't really moved in anyone's direction yet and just keeps posting his (awesome) motivational poster things. On the other side of that... I usually die by day two if DPR is scum with a plan... he never lets me stay around cause I usually call him on his bullsh*t.

JVOR is in this game? Jk... He hasn't "pinged" me yet ..as some call it. It's been so long since I've played with him I forgot how he plays. :P I think your reactions to the trains and all were more suspicious than the fact that he was on them, right after you, on both wombat trains.

Thanks :) I think it went pretty good. There's this older black lady that works there and she took me under her wing... she even gave me cookies at lunch cause I didn't know I'd even get a lunch so I didn't bring anything. She said you just call me Momma Weezie ok, baby doll? Everyone else seems pretty nice so far. I'm about to head in today though I normally won't work saturdays if she sticks to the schedule she told me when I got hired.

DPR worries me. He's playing an almost "I don't care" attitude. He hasn't really moved in anyone's direction yet and just keeps posting his (awesome) motivational poster things. On the other side of that... I usually die by day two if DPR is scum with a plan... he never lets me stay around cause I usually call him on his bullsh*t.

JVOR is in this game? Jk... He hasn't "pinged" me yet ..as some call it. It's been so long since I've played with him I forgot how he plays. :tongue: I think your reactions to the trains and all were more suspicious than the fact that he was on them, right after you, on both wombat trains.

I send my resume yes??

Dan hasn't posted much, which In itself does not tell me much since that's how she has played recently. Her posts themselves have not pinged me as much as some other posters in the game. She hasn't pushed a train especially hard and her list of suspects i haven't had a real problem with it.

For instance, i find lily voting whatever train is convenient to her and then fabricating a weak reason to vote me a bigger red flag.

Dan hasn't posted much, which In itself does not tell me much since that's how she has played recently. Her posts themselves have not pinged me as much as some other posters in the game. She hasn't pushed a train especially hard and her list of suspects i haven't had a real problem with it.

For instance, i find lily voting whatever train is convenient to her and then fabricating a weak reason to vote me a bigger red flag.

I feel like the both of you are pretty inactive for your first game back in forever. Would have thought that you'd be putting a little more effort in and Dan would have more than 18 posts.

Think its scummy on her part, just not sure if its scummy on yours.

I feel like the both of you are pretty inactive for your first game back in forever. Would have thought that you'd be putting a little more effort in and Dan would have more than 18 posts.

Think its scummy on her part, just not sure if its scummy on yours.

I don't find either of them comforting, but I don't know what to think right now. I've changed who I'm most suspicious of about 10 times...but Lily is most uncomforting, and Sharrow is the scariest to me right now.

I don't find either of them comforting, but I don't know what to think right now. I've changed who I'm most suspicious of about 10 times...but Lily is most uncomforting, and Sharrow is the scariest to me right now.

Sharrow and Dan strike fear into my heart. But I really liked his case. Smash is one of my top 3.

Archived