Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote Dan

Didn't Migi say something about being torn between the Lily/Jvor arguments? How can you be "torn" between your mason partner and someone who you have no idea of their alignment? That just struck me as odd.

Didn't mean to mistate your gender...all I can say is I'm old and over-generalize...plus you and Smash have a similar avatar and...ahhh...whatever. Sorry.

I appreciate your commentary...wish I could move to Dan but just don't see the case yet...my thoughts...she has not really led a lynch on anyone. She voted WWWWombat early without commentary...the town did the rest. She tried the same tactic when she voted Smash but eventually provided her rationale when prodded. Many on her train fault her because she's dangerous when scum and that is a sentiment I certainly agree with. She is also very helpful when town. She keeps and shares detailed notes that go a long way in helping to solve the puzzle.

Now, I may be wrong and it turns out that Dan was scum. For many games in our past I always voted Dan as I thought she was scum....but this game, I find many more scummy players are on her train and I'm just not ready to move there yet...especially when this game, with so many players and so many talented players who have managed to lay low and provide little commentary...*looks at Brett, 80, and Klecko*...

Today, looks very busy......shortly after this post arrives on thead, DPR will come back and attempt to spin this as evidence of a conspiracy crap...so don't let him start with his JC is quiet BS...I just may not get a chance to stay active and respond to his BS today. Lynch Dan if we must (the alignment should prove interesting) but I'm always leery when the crazies lay low and the rationale players want to lynch other rationale players instead of eliminating the distractors. Time will tell.

This is strong evidence of a conspiracy...oh... *kicks the dirt*

I'm going to be gone most of the day, I'm going shopping. Sorry I've been so quiet this game, I'm mostly just kinda watching. I usually play with all the same people on DM, I guess I'd forgotten how strange it can be playing with people you don't know. *re-reads that* *facepalms at how dirty it sounds*

I'm going to be gone most of the day, I'm going shopping. Sorry I've been so quiet this game, I'm mostly just kinda watching. I usually play with all the same people on DM, I guess I'd forgotten how strange it can be playing with people you don't know. *re-reads that* *facepalms at how dirty it sounds*

What the? Lulz.

Vote Count

Sakaea (4) - theguy, Dan, JVOR, JiF

Dan (6) - Sakaea, 80, Migisi, Smash, Lily, DPR

Lily (1) - brett

Smash (2) - Klecko, Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - AVM

DPR (1) - JC

Klecko (2) - Vic, Hess

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Has a deadline been announced?

Unvote Dan

Didn't Migi say something about being torn between the Lily/Jvor arguments? How can you be "torn" between your mason partner and someone who you have no idea of their alignment? That just struck me as odd.

Maybe Lily is playing extremely scummy in the mason thread. lol.

This is what I hate about this game. I talk and paranoid goofs like Pac try to twist everything I say into me being mafia or I don't talk and now I get tagged for being too quiet. Its beyond stupid.

The above is actually why I love this game. We get to kill people without reason or remorse.

That being said, you only have 4 votes on you, fag. Try getting run up pretty much every day 1 or getting blindlyched/NK'ed as cop like Verbal and then we'll talk.

The above is actually why I love this game. We get to kill people without reason or remorse.

OK, so the town is generally getting its a$$ kicked so instead of turning our attention on someone who has been playing scummy and trying to twist people's votes we're going to lynch another townsperson simply because they aren't posting enough to your liking?

I got an idea, lets try to win the game by finding scum and lynching them!

OK, so the town is generally getting its a$$ kicked so instead of turning our attention on someone who has been playing scummy and trying to twist people's votes we're going to lynch another townsperson simply because they aren't posting enough to your liking?

More like, the game is probably over for town anyways, might as well kill Klecko.

I got an idea, lets try to win the game by finding scum and lynching them!

I'd rather take scummy votes and play than someone who has posted essentially nothing of value all game long. While everyone is an unknown until reveal, inactives coast to end game and hurt town more than help.

I see both sides of the JVOR-Lily argument and I'm not really in the mental state to try to sort through that right now.

Glad everything went well 80. I'm contemplating switching my vote to you now that you're back.

But that probably would do little good and I also would like to hear something more from Dan.

Vote Dan

Still watching you JiF.

DPR, I feel left out

This is the one you guys are looking for. I'd like to hear an explanation as well.

Ive seen enough of this type play and would really like you lynched.

Not gonna lie, turned my brain off when I saw the back to back cop kills. Pretty hopeless for town from there on out with such a complex set-up.

Pretty much. The only reason why I'm still trying is so that I can retain my greatest scum hunter ever title when at least 2 scum flip on my 4 man list. Like I always say, not about winning or losing as town, its about being right. And I'm confident in my convictions right now.

Must say, Klacko's defense to the little heat he is getting is concerning. I nudged to get him to contribute, you voted, some followed and he's playing the poor me card as a defense....weak sauce but he's done it before as town...dont know what to make of it. Still rather lynch Sakaea at this point but definitely watching Klacko now.

Well enough is enough, the fried corpse of SMC is really starting to stink, so it's about time you all got a move on. As you continue throughout the Death Star, you apparently make a wrong turn as you walk through a doorway right into a detention block. You look up and see a sign identifying it as "AA-23". While you're certainly not going to find anything here that's going to help you in destroy the Death Star, it's been a long day and you guys are going to need to catch some sleep soon, so at least it gives you a decent enough place to crash. You all figure you'll stay here for now, but you can't stay awake for much longer, because as long as this day has dragged on, it's not going to last much longer. You all better figure out what you're doing before your time runs out.

Deadline set: you have 24 hours until the day ends.

Ive seen enough of this type play and would really like you lynched.

Pretty much. The only reason why I'm still trying is so that I can retain my greatest scum hunter ever title when at least 2 scum flip on my 4 man list. Like I always say, not about winning or losing as town, its about being right. And I'm confident in my convictions right now.

Must say, Klacko's defense to the little heat he is getting is concerning. I nudged to get him to contribute, you voted, some followed and he's playing the poor me card as a defense....weak sauce but he's done it before as town...dont know what to make of it. Still rather lynch Sakaea at this point but definitely watching Klacko now.

So I do contribute and I'm scum and then I don't contribute so I'm scum. Then I defend myself against moronic accusations so I'm scum.

Sorry but I want the town to win this game. Voting for me ain't gonna make that happen. We'll just be strengthening the mafia.

Archived