Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decisions, decisions..... do I go overboard and get all irrational that you edited my post (something that once got me "suspended" as a moderator on another site - oooooh) or take this in stride and say:

YES YOU ARE CORRECT!!! PAC IS THE ONE WHO SUCKS AT TEH MAFIA!!!!

Overboard and irrational is the only way to play Mafia.

Decisions, decisions..... do I go overboard and get all irrational that you edited my post (something that once got me "suspended" as a moderator on another site - oooooh) or take this in stride and say:

You should have kept playing with us. You've missed so much.

You have nothing to say. I will tell you what I want ot hear. Got it? Good!

Symp finder eh? So was he pleading to get another night or did he already find him?

And CTM was our Rebel Symp Finder too, no?

Interesting. Any way they could have been looking for the same person?

The guy was posting mad pictures to start the game. Cant believe I'm going to dig through this sh*t show to see reactions.

I don't know if everyone already does it this way, but I usually click the green boxy thing when I'm in the thread, and then you can search by author to get posts where they mention specific players. They're not always in order, but that's been the most helpful for me.

I don't know if everyone already does it this way, but I usually click the green boxy thing when I'm in the thread, and then you can search by author to get posts where they mention specific players. They're not always in order, but that's been the most helpful for me.

Yeah, its not working. I tried to do DPR and I got no results...I did some research, but its too much and he was posting a sh*t ton of pictures. The search feature is all ****ed up. CTM complained to Max and Bergen said he was going to do something but nothing has been done. F'ing mods. They suck. Except for my muffin top. <3 him.

Another night comes and goes, as you all take a nap on your little benches in each of your own private cells, it's the most privacy you've gotten since you got on this stupid space station. When you wake up, everyone walks out of their cells, but it seems there are a few people missing. So you start going cell by cell to see who's missing. The first guy you find looks like he might still be asleep, that is until you see the marks around his throat, looks like the poor guy was choked to death. Oh well, I guess now there's absolutely no black people left in the galaxy.

Lando.jpg

Jetscode, known to you as Lando Calrissian (Rebel, miller) has been killed.

It looks like there's still one more person missing, and when you find that person, it's difficult to identify who it even is considering there's very little left of his body. Looks like he was torn apart and eaten. But you can certainly figure it out by the blaster resting on his hip, or at least what's left of his hip.

han_solo.jpg

JVOR, known to you as Han Solo (Rebel, day vig) has been killed.

Day four has begun. With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Yeah, its not working. I tried to do DPR and I got no results...I did some research, but its too much and he was posting a sh*t ton of pictures. The search feature is all ****ed up. CTM complained to Max and Bergen said he was going to do something but nothing has been done. F'ing mods. They suck. Except for my muffin top. <3 him.

Yeah, it doesn't always work.

For DPR you have to put the spaces in his name in the "author" section ... D P R <-- like that

Updated ...

D1 deaths

• Smash, CTM, Nae, Leelou, Crusher, Vic, JiF, 80, Brett, JVOR, AVM at time of death
  • voting 80 at time of death

N1 deaths

• no votes on her at end of D1
  • voting Nolder at end of D1

• no votes on him at end of D1
  • voting 80 at end of D1

D2 deaths

• no votes on him at time of death

• Dan, JVOR, AVM, 80, Lily, Brett, Klecko, DPR, Smash, Theguy, Hess, SMC

N2 deaths

• no votes on him at end of D2
  • not voting at end of D2

• voting SMC at end of D2

• voting Smash at end of D2

D3 deaths

• Migisi voting him at time of death
  • voting DPR at time of death

• JC, JVOR, Hess, brett, JiF, Smash, Sakaea, 80, Dan, theguy
  • voting Dan at time of death

N3 deaths

• no votes on him at end of D3
  • voting DPR at end of D3

• no votes on him at end of D3
  • voting DPR at end of D3

Vote Smash

He's been on a lot of innocent trains and also on DPR's, who wasn't Empire, either.

I'm looking through my notes and only have SMC and DPR listed as bounty hunters. Does anyone know who the third was? I don't really want to go back through 142 pages to find out.

Vote Smash

He's been on both innocent trains and also on DPR's, who wasn't Empire, either.

I'm looking through my notes and only have SMC and DPR listed as bounty hunters. Does anyone know who the third was? I don't really want to go back through 142 pages to find out.

Fixed.

I think this is right?

Choked / Electrocuted:

• Leelou - N1
  • Verbal - N2
  • Jetscode - N3

Devoured:

• Leelou - N1
  • Crusher - N2
  • JVOR - N3

Poison Dart:

• Pac - N1
  • Optimus Primate - N2

Blaster Fire:

• CTM - D2
  • SMC - D3

Lynch/Modkill:

• Nolder - D1
  • Wombat - D2
  • DPR - D3

Lol I don't really know why I'm bothering with all this. But I'll also vote Sakaea

Vote Smash

He's been on a lot of innocent trains and also on DPR's, who wasn't Empire, either.

Can you provide anything specific beyond the same rationale you gave against JVOR? Any posts that stood out to you?

Archived