If the Giants lose to Pats

Lupz27

Lol...Not upset dude.

Just think that people like yourself who wish for life altering injuries to occur to athletes must have some sort of serious mental problem.

But yeah about the "midgets" since you brought it up.... where are the gonna be this Sunday? Just refresh my memory please.

sorry but I certainly won't be able to see you in your Big Blue 56 Jersey rooting hard for your team. Sorry pal, but I'm a Jet fan.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also plastico did nothing bad while in Pitt, it was with Gints, Turdio smoked weed, if we add that we must add many more on pats side

Fat Albert, Stallworths, Randy "JIF" Moss and Dillon never got in legal trouble with Pats.

Edelmans accuser was caught lying when the clubs security reviewed the video tapes. She was seen leaving the club in a car with New Jersey plates. Go figure.

The Jets deserve any trashing they get. Our big mouth coach makes stupid guarantees, our players act like thugs and divas and both the Patsies and 'ants beat us on the way to the Super Bowl.

I've been a Jets fan through a lot of sh*tty seasons, but this one really pissed me off.

This. Anyone rallying to defend Rex right now is nuts. The guy brought it all on himself. The Giants comments are particularly embarrassing right now.

SO WHAT? Why does it matter if the Giants are hypocrites or not? Why does it matter? It doesnt. But Jets fans get sand in their vagina over every little f#cking thing that is said about their poor little Jets. Grow up and take it like a man. Giants can do all the talking they want. They beat us. Got that? They beat us and now sh!t talk us. Thats what youre supposed to f#cking do. Not sh1t talk before. After.

Giants and Pats earned the right to sh1t talk us. Jets havent earned d1ck.

I don't care what they say about the Jets and Rex. They're hypocrites because they've been talking sh*t about the Falcons, Packers, and Pats. I can deal with them talking sh*t about the Jets, but they act like they never say anything about another team. That's complete horsesh*t.

I am. Go ahead. Unleash your fury.

I had some good stuff lined up at the time, like the salaries of Red Sox vs. Rockies and that they had the largest payroll in 2001 when they couldn't even make the post season yadda yadda. 98 Baltimore had the largest payroll and where'd that get them...so on and so on....Basically if the Yanks cheat so do the Sox except the Yanks do it better. But now I don't really care cause the Pats lost and I'm super duper happy about that. :)

Archived