Pats fans- how the hell are you going to beat the Giants?

Matt39

So brady gets credit for ravens game double Lol

That is thing afso...for all the whining Bernard Pollard did after the game, the Patriots had 5 scoring drives that all went 10+ plays. All made it to the redzone.

Brady did 'suck' and if he was even marginally better the game would not even have come down to the field goal to go to OT.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is thing afso...for all the whining Bernard Pollard did after the game, the Patriots had 5 scoring drives that all went 10+ plays. All made it to the redzone.

Brady did 'suck' and if he was even marginally better the game would not even have come down to the field goal to go to OT.

he had a gift penalty on 1st Int, evans drops a great throw, cundiff misses and extra point FG, and yes jsut 1 penalty on pats the whole game

There is no escaping the snare of the JonEJinx. Remember this as the walls cave in around the Pats tomorrow night. Brady will have his eye pecked out by a seagull. Gronkowski's syphillis will flare up and he'll black out on the field. JonEJinx.

Because the jinx worked so well this season.

Get the champagne ready!

one penalty is one penalty more than the norm for the Pats especially with them holding on only every one of their offensive plays..

the insurance salesmen masquerading as referees read those idolizing press clippings and listen to the New England's very own Sports and Promotion Network (ESPN) and they love their Patriots too

Because the jinx worked so well this season.

Get the champagne ready!

Jon ripped the Pats all year and backed the Jets. JonEJinx. He picked the Pats for the Super Bowl.

Other things JonEJinx guaranteed;

1. Phil Hughes to the Hall of Fame

2. Joba to the Hall of Fame

3. The Space Shuttle Challenger would be the best Space Shuttle ever.

4. New Coke

5. Adam Sandler would win multiple Oscars for "Grown Ups."

6. Ruben Sierra would win a triple crown for the Yanks

7. Clemson would win the National Championship Game by triple digits

8. Sanjaya would go platinum

9. Pujols would sign with the Yankees for $2 mil per because "everybody wants to play for the Yankees."

10. Herm Edwards would win the SB as HC of the NYJ.

Jon ripped the Pats all year and backed the Jets. JonEJinx. He picked the Pats for the Super Bowl.

4. New Coke

9. Pujols would sign with the Yankees for $2 mil per because "everybody wants to play for the Yankees."

LOL POTY

he had a gift penalty on 1st Int, evans drops a great throw, cundiff misses and extra point FG, and yes jsut 1 penalty on pats the whole game

You mean the play where the player was correctly called for a penalty that negated the play. The correct call.

Again, you speculate on what-ifs, Brady drove the Patriots on five plus scoring drives. Each lasted 10+ plays. All made it to the redzone. And a 'sucky' Brady did this and the ravens still lost.

You mean the play where the player was correctly called for a penalty that negated the play. The correct call.

Again, you speculate on what-ifs, Brady drove the Patriots on five plus scoring drives. Each lasted 10+ plays. All made it to the redzone. And a 'sucky' Brady did this and the ravens still lost.

Most analysts called that incidental contact, they all go pats way

Most analysts called that incidental contact, they all go pats way

Some how I think falls into afso spin of "Lee Evans took 15 steps before being stripped of the ball."

If I recall coorectly, Simms and Nance said it was the correct call...and it could have been called on the other INT as he wrapped up Edelman as well.

Some how I think falls into afso spin of "Lee Evans took 15 steps before being stripped of the ball."

If I recall coorectly, Simms and Nance said it was the correct call...and it could have been called on the other INT as he wrapped up Edelman as well.

nance and simms both blow the patsies, if evans play ruled a TD, would not have been reversed either. I cant blame refs for callin incomplete, i blame evans more

No credit IMO, he was beaten badly, if evans falls to ground, game over. he didnt give up is all i will give him

:face::roll:

If that was Cromatrie and not given up on a play you would already be writing his inductment speech.

4. New Coke

Youve pinned your hopes on the Marc Sanchez of jinxes.

Theres a 50% chance the jinx will work - just like an "El Sanchise" 10 yard out reaching its destination instead of hitting the cheerleaders. Youve out done yourself once again! Another great call.

Where on the field are you better than them? I'm actually hoping for a Patriots win, but the Giants pretty much have the advantage at every position on the field except QB...and that's even debatable.
Just a hunch, but I bet you actually thought the Jests were SB bound....I mean, didn't Rex guarantee it, so why not..! Yet they finshed at what...8-8 or 9-7... I forget already, so memorable was their SB season..! Anyways, with those powers of prognostication, shouldn't you be posting about something, anything, other than predicting winners and losers..?

Just a hunch, but I bet you actually thought the Jests were SB bound....I mean, didn't Rex guarantee it, so why not..!

Yet they finshed at what...8-8 or 9-7... I forget already, so memorable was their SB season..!

Anyways, with those powers of prognostication, should you be posting about something, anything, other than predicting winners and losers..?

I am planning to learn Salsa today

Youve pinned your hopes on the Marc Sanchez of jinxes.

Theres a 50% chance the jinx will work - just like an "El Sanchise" 10 yard out reaching its destination instead of hitting the cheerleaders. Youve out done yourself once again! Another great call.

My friend, I've tried to enlighten you to the power of the JonEJinx not in an effort to talk smack, but to help you understand the undeniable hex with which Jon has cursed your squad. Also, note that I am not in any way endorsing the JEJ, for it has crippled my team on countless occasions over the years. Tonight, as you sit in wide-eyed terror at the supernatural atrocities being inflicted upon your team, you will learn the truth about the JEJ. You will bow to it. You will come to know its reach, it's anger, and the scope of its sadistic, relentless fury.

please god can this annoying Mr Bojangles be sent to his room

thank you

Don't let Bojangles come to represent the majority of Pats fans that we have posting here, whom we invited and have spent years sparring with in light-hearted, often fun debate.

I know you're new here cough, but most of our rival fans are good people.

My friend, I've tried to enlighten you to the power of the JonEJinx not in an effort to talk smack, but to help you understand the undeniable hex with which Jon has cursed your squad. Also, note that I am not in any way endorsing the JEJ, for it has crippled my team on countless occasions over the years. Tonight, as you sit in wide-eyed terror at the supernatural atrocities being inflicted upon your team, you will learn the truth about the JEJ. You will bow to it. You will come to know its reach, it's anger, and the scope of its sadistic, relentless fury.

It is what it is.

8 - 8, 50% chance, heads I win, tails you lose, milk toast voodoo. The only anger that will be is Jon and Klecko smashing their TVs after the game.

Once again. One ring for the middle finger. Enjoy the game

This is simple for the Patriots.

1) Turnovers. Don't make them. In losses to both the Giants and Bills, the Patriots had 4 turnovers each game, and were -2 overall each game. They lost the two games by a combined 7 points. If even one of those turnovers in either of those games doesn't happen, the Pats have a good chance.

2) Slow the rush. Whether it means establishing a ground game, or just superbly blocking, they can't repeat what happened in 2007.

As an aside, I'm not sure why everyone in the media is acting like the Giants are suddently some unstoppable super team. The Giants are worse in both scoring offense and scoring defense, and only marginally better in defense by yardage. Have they been playing well recently? Sure, and they deserve credit for that. But anyone who thinks the Giants are going to run away with this game has just not been paying attention all year.

Don't let Bojangles come to represent the majority of Pats fans that we have posting here, whom we invited and have spent years sparring with in light-hearted, often fun debate.

I know you're new here cough, but most of our rival fans are good people.

So am I....... I just have a low threshhold for bloviating BS artists. Especially when they refuse to acknowledge their team's shortcomings while jealously dissing the AFC SB representative.

This is simple for the Patriots.

1) Turnovers. Don't make them. In losses to both the Giants and Bills, the Patriots had 4 turnovers each game, and were -2 overall each game. They lost the two games by a combined 7 points. If even one of those turnovers in either of those games doesn't happen, the Pats have a good chance.

2) Slow the rush. Whether it means establishing a ground game, or just superbly blocking, they can't repeat what happened in 2007.

As an aside, I'm not sure why everyone in the media is acting like the Giants are suddently some unstoppable super team. The Giants are worse in both scoring offense and scoring defense, and only marginally better in defense by yardage. Have they been playing well recently? Sure, and they deserve credit for that. But anyone who thinks the Giants are going to run away with this game has just not been paying attention all year.

The Jints have played better. But in the regular season they were actaully outscored over 16 games.They lost to the Seahawks at home and barely survived the Dolphins. In fairness they rarely had their front 4 as healthy as it is now.

Archived