Pats fans- how the hell are you going to beat the Giants?

Matt39

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a Pat fan by any means but

that walk thru thing was proven to be a falsehood

and

Young Eli doesn't need to get smacked around to start hurling up picks

What you will see in the third quarter

Midget fans heading to the exits

The only way is if they can block the Jints' front 4. If Brady gets smacked around the Pats lose. Also not being able to videotape the Jints' walk thru might cause the Pats some problems.

k

Very EZ for pats to win, vegas knows Krafty has paid on refs, hence why they are favs!

If Giants can pressure Brady no way Pats win- you really think their defense can cover the Giants receivers.

Don;t know dude. Pats D front has stepped up. If Wilfat can collapse the middle of the pocket Eli has nowhere to step up to throw. Eli like to move forward in the pocket. Wilfat is as good as anyone pushing the middle up. We'll see.

not a Pat fan by any means but

that walk thru thing was proven to be a falsehood

and

Young Eli doesn't need to get smacked around to start hurling up picks

What you will see in the third quarter

Midget fans heading to the exits

Slappy-Marshall Faulk and Curt Warner have on numerous occasions said they believed their walk thru was taped. Neither has been sued nor disciplined.The Rams were favored by 14 points. The Pats and Bellicheat were fined and the Pats docked a 1st round pick.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1070762&format=text

k

Very EZ for pats to win, vegas knows Krafty has paid on refs, hence why they are favs!

Goodell owes Krafty for ending the lock out. The Pats have had all the calls go their way the entire season. BB had to deliberately lose 3 games so folks wouldnt get suspicious. So far it looks good.

This ones already in the books folks. Pats win. Get the champagne ready.

Slappy-Marshall Faulk and Curt Warner have on numerous occasions said they believed their walk thru was taped. Neither has been sued nor disciplined.The Rams were favored by 14 points. The Pats and Bellicheat were fined and the Pats docked a 1st round pick.

http://bostonherald....762&format=text

The walk-thru allegations were proven false.

Warner, and especially Faulk, are bitter clowns. The matter of the fact is that the Patriots smacked them in the mouth from the get-go, and their arrogant asses couldn;t beleive it! By the time they recovered, it was too late and Vinatieri kicked the game winner.

Goodell owes Krafty for ending the lock out. The Pats have had all the calls go their way the entire season. BB had to deliberately lose 3 games so folks wouldnt get suspicious. So far it looks good.

LOL.. well played chowder head

http://bostonherald....762&format=text

Yep U would be correct, it is why Goodell burned tapes, anyone with a brain knows pats cheated vs rams

Bend dont break, yes.

The Giants will have recieving yardage but if NE

The Gianst will have a ton of receieving yards and if Tom Brady's head is not knocked off, perhaps the Pats will have a ton of receiving yards against the 29th ranked passing defense. Love how people conveniently forget that the Giants secondary sucks too.

LOL!!

You're not supposed to feed the animals when you visit the zoo! Anyone with a brain knows that! Now go drink some java....jeez, wake the eff up!

Where on the field are you better than them?

I'm actually hoping for a Patriots win, but the Giants pretty much have the advantage at every position on the field except QB...and that's even debatable.

i thought i was the only jets fan who felt like this to be honest... ive just been so annoyed with giants and their fans this year with the "only team in ny, our house, home of the giants" and all that other bs... i legit only know giants fans, i'd almost rather see the pats win cuz im so sick of their sh!t......

ideally the super bowl would be cancelled.... but at this late, i dont see that happening

The Gianst will have a ton of receieving yards and if Tom Brady's head is not knocked off, perhaps the Pats will have a ton of receiving yards against the 29th ranked passing defense. Love how people conveniently forget that the Giants secondary sucks too.

The Pats are going to win. Not a Rex prediction either.

The vibe in Indy is that the Pats have no chance. The Giants are walking around like theyve already won the game. I didnt see him, but Eli was posing for pics in a window at the Giants hotel for screaming Colts fans ( I thought Madonna was in the window or something). The Giants hotel is right near all the action. Its all Giants here. Its not a question of will NY win, its by how much.

The Pats are staying low key. Their hotel is away from all hysteria. You dont see them.

One ring for the middle finger.

Yep U would be correct, it is why Goodell burned tapes, anyone with a brain knows pats cheated vs rams

Again, one set of people who have complained loudly have in no way been sued nor punished. Faulk even has a job with NFLN. Warner is probably a 1st ballot HoFer.

Another set of people who cheated have been fined and docked a 1st rounder.

And Goodell closed the whole thing and burned the tapes.

The vibe in Indy is that the Pats have no chance. The Giants are walking around like theyve already won the game. I didnt see him, but Eli was posing for pics in a window at the Giants hotel for screaming Colts fans ( I thought Madonna was in the window or something). The Giants hotel is right near all the action. Its all Giants here. Its not a question of will NY win, its by how much.

The Pats are staying low key. Their hotel is away from all hysteria. You dont see them.

I'm rooting and betting on the Giants. But have to grant you for all of their supposed class, the Jints are talking a lot, about everything, nonstop.

I honestly don't feel very good about this game.....but I do enjoy the Giants crowing and hope they eat it cold. We shall see. I suspect they will go no huddle from the get-go. An attempt at keeping the defensive front off-balance and perhaps tire them out. I do think the Pats could run on 'em. I just don't think they will. The Giants receivers will most certainly get their yards....hoping they don't get their points. Still, don't feel good about this one.

After the championship games I thought the Giants would win. Now though with all the yapping you are getting from "That Classy Organization" I have a feeling that the Pats are going to win.

I think if the Pats can somehow hold off the Giants pass rush they will win.

I couldn't care either way. I hope they beat each other to death.

After the championship games I thought the Giants would win. Now though with all the yapping you are getting from "That Classy Organization" I have a feeling that the Pats are going to win.

I think if the Pats can somehow hold off the Giants pass rush they will win.

I couldn't care either way. I hope they beat each other to death.

I'd usually get the feeling that they'd win to...but just looking at both teams, where do the Patriots have an advantage? If Gronk is hobbled...who the hell do the Pats have on offense? Hernandez??

This....

The Giants defense is all about getting to the QB. When Tuck was hurt and Osi was out their pass defense was probably worse than New England's.

It is going to be interesting to see who wins the battle at the LOS.

perhaps the Pats will have a ton of receiving yards against the 29th ranked passing defense. Love how people conveniently forget that the Giants secondary sucks too.

Unfortunately for your beloved Pats, the performance of the Giants defense in Weeks 1-13 of the regular season means absolutely nothing as it relates to the upcoming game.

They've been playing at an elite level down the stretch and through this playoff run.

Love how people conveniently forget that the Giants secondary sucks too.

and the pompous, inbred Boston fan truly shines....all this reverse jinx sh1t is exactly that, sh1t

She really thinks the Pats have this locked up, in the bank..Your new name is PatriotReignGarb

the reason that the Pats are a shoo in

In normal regular season weeks, their OL is allowed to hold at will and never flagged. Plus flags fly if any player breathes even close to Tammi.

In the SB with 100 million people (not including me) watching, these two phenomena will be magnified

The Pats OL could use ropes and strait jackets and holding will never be flagged.... and if the Giants actually manage to get a player withing 2 yards of Tammi, roughing the passer linen will be all over the field of play

a deadly combination for the midgets IMHO

and the pompous, inbred Boston fan truly shines....all this reverse jinx sh1t is exactly that, sh1t

She really thinks the Pats have this locked up, in the bank..Your new name is PatriotReignGarb

I never feel good about games and I'd be stupid to be over-confident about this team and the 31st ranked pass defense.....I just think The Gianst pass defense sucks too....not as bad...but 29th...31st....meh. The problem is the Giants ability to pressure the QB and that's where the problems will start and that's why I would love for them to start the game running.....but they won't.

Anyway, if you really think I think the Pats have this locked up, I know of a cool bridge in Brooklyn for sale...real cheap.

This....

The Giants defense is all about getting to the QB. When Tuck was hurt and Osi was out their pass defense was probably worse than New England's.

It is going to be interesting to see who wins the battle at the LOS.

i guarantee not 1 holding call will be made on pats OL, pats have had like 2 5 yd penalties called on them in last 2 games. They held Ngata every play

Archived