Brady takes some heat in Boston

F.Chowds

All I can say is these retarted sportswriters are so spoiled&also have a very short memory. For 40yrs. the Patriots were a sh*t-can organization. Then Brady&Belichick started a dynasty for over 10 yrs. 5 Super Bowl appearances,5 AFC Championships&3 Super Bowl titles. They get on Brady for not getting a 4th? Ha how pathetic. Nobody hates this team more than I do&was very happy to see them lose Sunday, but I give credit when it is due&that certainly applies here. The Jets could only dream of a 12yr run like that. Maybe these idiots should move to Cleveland.

Are you ******* kidding me? Did you read the guys article? Does he really want Mallet now? Holy sh*t. The media is an F'ing joke and Boston is the worst.

The Pats would still be the obsolete organization they were and BB might not even be a HC if it werent for Brady. What a joke.

Well, the guys right. Because of Brady they lost in the Super Bowl.

Without Brady, they're a 3 win team... And they wouldn't have lost in the Super Bowl.

That article is ridiculous. I don't like Brady, believe me, but I have to admit that during his career, if your team has the ball at its own 20 with two minutes to go and you needed a touchdown to win the game, besides Montana, is there another QB you'd want under center for you in that situation? Brady has a well-earned reputation as Mr. Money in the Bank. And that's coming from a life-long Jets fan who can't stand the site of him but can't ignore the facts, either.

That article is ridiculous. I don't like Brady, believe me, but I have to admit that during his career, if your team has the ball at its own 20 with two minutes to go and you needed a touchdown to win the game, besides Montana, is there another QB you'd want under center for you in that situation? Brady has a well-earned reputation as Mr. Money in the Bank. And that's coming from a life-long Jets fan who can't stand the site of him but can't ignore the facts, either.

never ever led a game winning TD drive in playoffs

OMG wow, flacco took ravens the length of field in last 130 and evans dropped winning score

last 2 minutes of game in playoffs Brady turns into uggs

You said he never led a TD GW drive. He did.

You can narrow the scope all you want, but the fact is he has.

I meant in last 2 min in crunch time

Of course.....

You are arguing over semantics.

His first playoff game he led the Patriots from 10 down in the 4th and won in OT. Of course it does not count because it was FG that decided a game.

Two weeks later he leads a GW FG drive in the last minute against a clearly superior team. Does not count.

Two years later, he led a GW drive against the Titans and then twice cameback against the Panthers down one (scored TD) and a GW drive to win the Superbowl, but that does not count.

Against the Eagles in the Superbowl, he led them to two drives, the first a TD to break a 14-14 tie.

Two years later, down 8 in the 4th to the Chargers, he leads a game tying drive and 2 point conversion and then wins it on a lter drive.

And then the Baltimore game, down 4 in the 4th, he leads a GW drive.

It is the playoffs. It is always crunchtime. Especially in the 4th when trailing.

Of course.....

You are arguing over semantics.

His first playoff game he led the Patriots from 10 down in the 4th and won in OT. Of course it does not count because it was FG that decided a game.

Two weeks later he leads a GW FG drive in the last minute against a clearly superior team. Does not count.

Two years later, he led a GW drive against the Titans and then twice cameback against the Panthers down one (scored TD) and a GW drive to win the Superbowl, but that does not count.

Against the Eagles in the Superbowl, he led them to two drives, the first a TD to break a 14-14 tie.

Two years later, down 8 in the 4th to the Chargers, he leads a game tying drive and 2 point conversion and then wins it on a lter drive.

And then the Baltimore game, down 4 in the 4th, he leads a GW drive.

It is the playoffs. It is always crunchtime. Especially in the 4th when trailing.

LOL 1st playoff game TUCK enuff said

with about 1 min and 1 TO, he really didnt get close to getting job done.

GW TD's drives in last 2 minutes is what defines the great ones, brady is good not great

Here's why I love this so much. When the Jets imploded and we're finger pointing and all the stuff came out about the locker room, who ate it all up? Tom Brady! Well now its the Patriots turn to feel some heat.

I remember when the Pats played the Giants the first time. The home crowd booed the Tom Brady offense because they missed a third down pass and were losing like 10 to 0 in the second quarter. What's the matter, you have to boo, I mean 30 home wins in a row wasn't enough.

LOL 1st playoff game TUCK enuff said

with about 1 min and 1 TO, he really didnt get close to getting job done.

GW TD's drives in last 2 minutes is what defines the great ones, brady is good not great

Sad that Gisele has more football knowledge than you.

Next it will be only TD passes with their left hand.

Here's why I love this so much. When the Jets imploded and we're finger pointing and all the stuff came out about the locker room, who ate it all up? Tom Brady! Well now its the Patriots turn to feel some heat.

I remember when the Pats played the Giants the first time. The home crowd booed the Tom Brady offense because they missed a third down pass and were losing like 10 to 0 in the second quarter. What's the matter, you have to boo, I mean 30 home wins in a row wasn't enough.

That was in the third.

And when Jets fan do not boo, then raise this point.

That was in the third.

And when Jets fan do not boo, then raise this point.

I'm a season ticket holder never booed my players once but especially when my team has had so much success. It would be like booing the Yankees. Spoiled Patriots fans they should have something to boo about.

I'm a season ticket holder never booed my players once but especially when my team has had so much success. It would be like booing the Yankees. Spoiled Patriots fans they should have something to boo about.

There is no doubt there are some. Giants fans are getting this way. ;)

Great QB's get TD winning drives in last 2 minutes, eli has 2 both in SB's vs Pats, Brady will get ya into 40 yd FG range

You are commending Eli for his two game winning drives andin the first game he benefitted from Assante Samuel letting the ball go through his hands and one of th emost unlikely catches ever. The second game, he had to waste two timeouts while not being able to get the play off on time.

Also, not for nothing, but he did do it against the Patriots D. Which the last I checked was not the 86 Bears D, the 2000 Ravens D or even the 2011 Jets D..scratch that we gave up less points.

There is no doubt there are some. Giants fans are getting this way. ;)

You are commending Eli for his two game winning drives andin the first game he benefitted from Assante Samuel letting the ball go through his hands and one of th emost unlikely catches ever. The second game, he had to waste two timeouts while not being able to get the play off on time.

Also, not for nothing, but he did do it against the Patriots D. Which the last I checked was not the 86 Bears D, the 2000 Ravens D or even the 2011 Jets D..scratch that we gave up less points.

Like Brady never has had Int's dropped? lol

Eli> Brady and it is not close

Brady couldnt make that pass to manningham

Like Brady never has had Int's dropped? lol

Eli> Brady and it is not close

Brady couldnt make that pass to manningham

Dude you are coming unhinged.

I see you are basing your arguments on facts more and more.

Perhaps 2001-2004 Brady. 2005-2011 Brady? Not a chance in hell. At this point, he's shown a serious decline in play from regular season to playoffs for the latter half of his career, and this year was simply a continuation of that trend. The guy hasn't been the super-clutch player he's credited for being for 7 years now.

Archived