Butterfingers Welker? Man this is funny.....

JonEJet

Man if I have learned anything since Sunday night it's this: Boston fans are spoiled fickle babies-sorry guys but look at what has been happening up there since they lost-man if the Jets at least just MADE it the Super Bowl we'd be pretty damn happy and I doubt we'd riot "protecting the team's name" if we lost

There are defintely some.

Lets not act like it is a Boston thing.

Your team has a history of losing. It has been 43 years since your last title. You are coming off of two back-to-back AFC Championship game appearances and yet you are ripping in no particular order, Sanchez, Rex, Holmes, Schotty and any other number of Jets.

Ya think the 3 week layoff and his good friend losing his son that week, didnt hurt, Arod is 5X > Brady not close

I would have believed the moon is rising in Jupiter before what you just spinned.

He is a professional. A teammate dies? Yes. A son of his OC? I have no doubt he felt sorry for him. However, that is a weak excuse as long as him not playing. He was not injured. he practiced. He was just bad.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are defintely some.

Lets not act like it is a Boston thing.

Your team has a history of losing. It has been 43 years since your last title. You are coming off of two back-to-back AFC Championship game appearances and yet you are ripping in no particular order, Sanchez, Rex, Holmes, Schotty and any other number of Jets.

I would have believed the moon is rising in Jupiter before what you just spinned.

He is a professional. A teammate dies? Yes. A son of his OC? I have no doubt he felt sorry for him. However, that is a weak excuse as long as him not playing. He was not injured. he practiced. He was just bad.

Just Wow

WTF? lol Ive kept my Welker comments to the Welker threads. You know, like this one.

Then maybe there are just too many Welker threads... you'd think the guy was a Jets player that dropped a pass in a week 11 games and our retarded lunatic fanbase is still posting about it at a wrist-slashing pace... I dunno... who cares.

Just Wow

Haha... PFISK is a dope.

I never paid much attention to him before, but then he tried to argue with me about the Patriots bandwagon being no bigger than the Jets bandwagon. Meanwhile, when the Patriots flew out of Logan before the SB, it was reported about 25k fans took part in the sending off rally... meanwhile, before 2001 it was also reported the Patriots had a hard time filling their home games with 25k fans. Now, you consider that bandwagon - and his argument that lots more people joined the Jets fan site since Rex was hired, which also coincided with the social media explosion, and the number were something like 3,000 new members on the site.... also have to consider that there is a natural growth of membership for all sites. Meaning people were going to join, and leave, regardless of what the team did. THAT was the argument he used to illustrate the Jets bandwagon being as big as the Patriots.

Since then, I pay a bit more attention to him... and he seems to be the most ill-informed Pats troll I've encountered since that pig MACPAC on JI.

Haha... PFISK is a dope.

I never paid much attention to him before, but then he tried to argue with me about the Patriots bandwagon being no bigger than the Jets bandwagon. Meanwhile, when the Patriots flew out of Logan before the SB, it was reported about 25k fans took part in the sending off rally... meanwhile, before 2001 it was also reported the Patriots had a hard time filling their home games with 25k fans. Now, you consider that bandwagon - and his argument that lots more people joined the Jets fan site since Rex was hired, which also coincided with the social media explosion, and the number were something like 3,000 new members on the site.... also have to consider that there is a natural growth of membership for all sites. Meaning people were going to join, and leave, regardless of what the team did. THAT was the argument he used to illustrate the Jets bandwagon being as big as the Patriots.

Since then, I pay a bit more attention to him... and he seems to be the most ill-informed Pats troll I've encountered since that pig MACPAC on JI.

Optimus I am only pointing out correctly, that NY is no different than Boston, Indianapolis or Dallas.

Jets fans act like there was no such thing as a Patriots fan before 2001 which is retarded.

Are there bandwagon fans in Boston? Of course.

The JN spike in membership is partially due to catepillar like natural growth. However, the real factors outside of Max's wit is the fact you get a personable coach in Rex, a QB you all can get behind in Sanchez and of course more importantly, the winning. To dismiss it those factors and attribte it to just social media explosin is dumb. Ask any Patriot fan here since the beginning, when the Jets are good a rush of new members arrives puffing and thumping their chests. And I am not saying that is solely a NY thing. It is a fan thing.

Continue to bury your head in the sand.

there was never a proposal on the table to move the Jets to St Louis because of lack of fans

as there was in Boston

FACT

before Walt Coleman's boner in January 2002, New England sports fans spent their autumns and winters EXCLUSIVELY on Saux Haut Stove Tauk with an occasional sports night out going Candlepin bowling

NFL Football????... the Patriots????, Boston frontrunners never even heard of the team no less go to games at that broken down stadium in Foxboro with steel benches

Everyone needs a scapegoat, and the losers always stick to the "but if's" and "coulda beens".

Pat fans need to get off Welkers back and worry more about the fact that they only scored 17 pts on a senior citizen and surgically repaired secondary, despite having kept one of the best pass rushes in the league in check for 3 quarters.

Welker "dropped" a sh*t pass from the anointed one or else they would have won?

Nope... Belicheat and Shady Brady got beat by the Giants, end of story. But I'll admit it was funny watching Mr Cocky and that foo man choo douchebag cry.

Good points. Hmmmm? Anyone knows what eventually happen to all thems Butterfingers? Just asking for a friend.

Welker is there to make that catch. The Pats offense is built around his making that catch, and 20 like it, each game....keeping possession, allowing the hurry up when they want, and keeping Brady on the field. Hate the Pats but what they do is keep doing what works until the other side can stop it. Welker has worked for years now. He is a force and while there may be taller, maybe faster WRs, no team plays slot like Brady to Welker.

Optimus I am only pointing out correctly, that NY is no different than Boston, Indianapolis or Dallas.

Jets fans act like there was no such thing as a Patriots fan before 2001 which is retarded.

Are there bandwagon fans in Boston? Of course.

The JN spike in membership is partially due to catepillar like natural growth. However, the real factors outside of Max's wit is the fact you get a personable coach in Rex, a QB you all can get behind in Sanchez and of course more importantly, the winning. To dismiss it those factors and attribte it to just social media explosin is dumb. Ask any Patriot fan here since the beginning, when the Jets are good a rush of new members arrives puffing and thumping their chests. And I am not saying that is solely a NY thing. It is a fan thing.

Continue to bury your head in the sand.

I've already squashed you in this argument, the number of "new members puffing their chests" since Rex was hired can be measured in the hundreds. The number of Patriots fans across the country and world that have started rooting for that team since 2001 can be measured in the tens of thousands. You are talking about metrics you know absolutely nothing about - and using them to prop up a very weak argument. Shut up... go back to the other argument you are losing in this thread.

Also, I never once implied there weren't Pats fans before 2001. Nobody here is dumb enough to say such a thing and actually mean it... which means if they are saying it to you, they are trolling you.

I've already squashed you in this argument, the number of "new members puffing their chests" since Rex was hired can be measured in the hundreds. The number of Patriots fans across the country and world that have started rooting for that team since 2001 can be measured in the tens of thousands. You are talking about metrics you know absolutely nothing about - and using them to prop up a very weak argument. Shut up... go back to the other argument you are losing in this thread.

Also, I never once implied there weren't Pats fans before 2001. Nobody here is dumb enough to say such a thing and actually mean it... which means if they are saying it to you, they are trolling you.

Where did I say the membership on this board was greater then the rise in female 12 jerseys in Patriot Nation?

Again, I am just illustrating the point that NY, inparticular Jets fans are similar with new found success a certain level of bandwagon fans are soon to follow..

Where did I say the membership on this board was greater then the rise in female 12 jerseys in Patriot Nation?

Again, I am just illustrating the point that NY, inparticular Jets fans are similar with new found success a certain level of bandwagon fans are soon to follow..

Different thread. You know the conversation I'm talking about. If I cared enough about embarrassing you twice, I'd go find the posts and quote them... I'm banking on the other posters here taking my word for it.

Megatron would have been lucky to make that catch.

You can not say it was "not a great pass" and still throw Wes under the bus.

First, he was in the slot and ran an inside seam route.

Second, ideally Brady would have thrown inside, but the Giants safety was breaking on the ball.

So Brady had to throw it to his outside shoulder and the pass was not great.

I agree he is not a guy that is best outside the hash marks. However, you saying he is limited beyond the 5 is ridiculous. His limitation is not his talent, it is his height.

Exactly what happened.

It was 2nd and 11. Brady threw it to where Welker would get it or nobody else. Brady throws it inside and there was a good possibility that Phillips would pick it off.

Different thread. You know the conversation I'm talking about. If I cared enough about embarrassing you twice, I'd go find the posts and quote them... I'm banking on the other posters here taking my word for it.

I am sure you mis-interpreted what I said.

Exactly what happened.

It was 2nd and 11. Brady threw it to where Welker would get it or nobody else. Brady throws it inside and there was a good possibility that Phillips would pick it off.

I doubt it, the coverage was blown, a Good QB hits him stride, the window he had was 10x larger than the one Eli had when he hit Manningham

I doubt it, the coverage was blown, a Good QB hits him stride, the window he had was 10x larger than the one Eli had when he hit Manningham

Nope, Mangini broke down the whole play.

Brady saw 21 Phillips shading in and had to go back shoulder as to not risk the INT. BTW, Manning committed the cardinal sin in the SB - a pick six.

did anybody else see that NFLN FX show where Coach Smartypants digs his own grave by imploring his "defense" to do the following as the Giants begain their final drive in the fourth quarter

This is still a Cruz and Nicks game. I mean, I know we're right on 'em; it's tight. But those are still the guys. Make 'em go to Manningham, make 'em go to Pascoe, alright? But let's make sure we get Cruz and Nicks."

followed by TWO huge Manning-Manningham completions that pretty much drove the final coffin nail into the Cheaters again

True, but totally different situations.

Eli's pass was great. Once Manningham beat Moore, all Eli had to do was layout for Manningham to run under because Chung was out of position. It was great pass and catch.

Welker had Rolle on him who released him to Phillips. When Brady throws the pass, he cannot hit him in stride because if Rolle does not release Wes and turns around it is a pick or defensed. So he did the right thing throwing to his outside shoulder because Rolle could not get to it if he stayed with Welker and it is too far away from Phillips. Only problem was, Brady's pass was too high.

Archived