QB Class of 2004

hoping4ASuperBowl

Rivers may end up being one of the greats that the lombardi eluded. Its certainly not because he doesnt have the talent individually, however It takes a team, and quite frankly as a Jets fan I've NEVER been scared of the Chargers even with the huge respect that I have for Rivers. Rivers will drop 35 on you in a minute, its just that the chargers defense will allow the opposing team to drop 40.

If Rivers ever want to get a ring he needs to leave that team once he becomes a free agent.

Rivers may end up being one of the greats that the lombardi eluded. Its certainly not because he doesnt have the talent individually, however It takes a team, and quite frankly as a Jets fan I've NEVER been scared of the Chargers even with the huge respect that I have for Rivers. Rivers will drop 35 on you in a minute, its just that the chargers defense will allow the opposing team to drop 40.

If Rivers ever want to get a ring he needs to leave that team once he becomes a free agent.

Sucks because that team was once one of the most loaded in the leagues....D fell off hard without their franchise player (Merriman).

Crazy how things work out.

AJ Smith ended up getting 3 pro bowlers for Manning--Rivers, Shawne Merrimen and Nate Keading. But all three turned into either outright postseason chokers or no shows.

For a while it looked like the Chargers got the better of the deal, but now it's clearly the Giants.

As to Rivers, he gained a lot of respect playing through an ACL injury, but he may be physically limited in order to enter the elite status of QB. Both Big Ben and Manning are more up & down than Rivers, but they have greater ups.

Archived