Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cop that gets role blocked but survives the night when the Doc is dead is sorta odd too? No?

I've had similar thought, yet another does not yet step forward...as far as today...didn't like the hammer sequence from yesterday...want to hear a little more from the particulars...

I hope I don;t lose the game for the town by doing this but I want to explain why my reveal seemed complicated. I lied a little. I know, I know lynch all liars but if you do then the town loses so hear me out.

I signed up but things have got hectic in RL so I asked to be removed. I read my game PM when I first got it and as everyone knows Crusher has not a flair for detail. I watched the game and saw the name Sharrow made up and when nobody played I felt like I could do at least as much as nobody. In the mean time I had to clear my inbox because I was getting 10-15 PM's a day while the Broncos fags where doing the Tebow troll thing and the game PM got wasted.

I did remember part of it and then decided to be cute and add JiF and the QT thing because I luvs him and like to have QT's with him.

My actual role is Im just the other part of the Grudge with the Pitcher and if I found him he would be cut. That's it. Im a townie with a grudge and since he already died Im just a roleless townie.

I don;t want to lose the game for the town so I hope this help the townies to make the right call. If not sorry for not doing enough and not paying attention.

I've had similar thought, yet another does not yet step forward...as far as today...didn't like the hammer sequence from yesterday...want to hear a little more from the particulars...

I thought Migisi was dirty from Day 1. I was wrong. But the switch to her by a couple players caught me as oppurtunistic. Let me go look.

A cop that gets role blocked but survives the night when the Doc is dead is sorta odd too? No?
I didnt know Cops got roles on investigations. Thought you just got a verdict of scum or town

Are you guys suggesting that there's a "real cop" out there who still hasn't had a reason to counter? That scum would fake claim cop just to claim they were role blocked practically every night? Why wouldn't they just list townies?

Makes no sense.

Are you guys suggesting that there's a "real cop" out there who still hasn't had a reason to counter? That scum would fake claim cop just to claim they were role blocked practically every night? Why wouldn't they just list townies?

Makes no sense.

Im not suggesting anything. I just find it weird that she was roleblocked and not killed. I guess if they can roleblock her at will she is not a threat. Or she had a one time vest. Or they found another worthy target and they had a vest. Or they just skipped a kill. No idea just wondering.

They role blocked you and tried to kill someone else with a vest IMO. Why should they have to worry. Nae can you pleae post a list of players you investigated Im too lazy to look back and I forgot the first one.

Verbal could be scum I dont mind voting him up . Brett I dont think any of the names you mentioned are scum

Vote Verbal

The bold makes sense.

Of course you would say this Slats

Yes I would, but this morning I'm torn. I suspect that I was the NK attempt last night. My role is essentially the same as Migisi's. So today I'm thinking, why would Smash accuse me for 2 days of being scum based on the fact I wasn't killed yet only to try and NK me?" Unless you were outvoted - but I don't know. I don't think so.

If the vig would like to verify my claim, feel free to take a shot at me. IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THAT SHOT, PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! You'll know I'm telling the truth, and maybe we can put that to use end game. But there's no reason to alert the scum to who you are. My guess is they thought I was the vig after I publicly joked bout the vig's *cough* sharp shooting.

My actual role is Im just the other part of the Grudge with the Pitcher and if I found him he would be cut. That's it. Im a townie with a grudge and since he already died Im just a roleless townie.

So you're a townie who had a role who's sole purpose was to kill another townie?

So you're a townie who had a role who's sole purpose was to kill another townie?

My role was to find the pitcher by giving a name at night and he would be cut,. Thats it.

I looked at the Migisis vote and this puts me in a weird position. Sash and Verb both unvoted me quickly and Verb out right defended me. Why believe me that quick as town? Makes no sense. I voted mgisis and they both got off me onto her quick. They must have wanted her dead. Best I got,

vote verb

Makes no sense.

Slats I was just putting an observation out there that some might have missed. Im not saying one way or another if Nae is a cop or not. I would like to hear Nae weigh in because she posted it was "The Doc" shortly after the doc got killed and it has the look of a slip. Im not sure why Sharrow would tell her you viewed the doc.

I was pretty convinced Nae would be dead last night and I made that pretty clear in a few posts. If the scum have a role block and a kill attempt then sure they can mess with our heads and who would want to mess with my head more than anyone after I was so positive the cop would be dead ? Brett thats who.

They roleblocked the cop and tried to get another kill which hit a vest. It was a stupid move but it still does not discount the fact Nae is worthless is we dont kill the roleblocker. Either way we're in really bad shape .

Slats Im still wary of you because before you went on your little hiatus you fooleed the hell out of me as scum and I guess thats still in my head. Its possible you are just a very consistent player and I cant get a read on you either way but your last few posts have my attention in a town kinda way

No.. because you haven't played really at all the entire game and come strolling in just in the nick of time quite often... like in time for hammer.. in time for a new day to begin.. in time for you to be at l-2 and bitching instead of revealing

Anyways..

N1- Ape

N2- Avm

N3- Smc

I didn't get that AVM was the town doc. We had just seen his death scene and it said as much and I was pissed so I said town doc. I got that he was a townie.

Crusher that is exactly why they left me alive. FOS for even bringing it up. Plus its likely funny to them. I can't do sh*t until we find the damned roleblocker so why bother offing me? They've got nothing to fear cause my natural instincts are probably way off.

No.. because you haven't played really at all the entire game and come strolling in just in the nick of time quite often... like in time for hammer.. in time for you to be at l-2 and bitching instead of revealing and always in time for a new day.

Anyways..

N1- Ape

N2- Avm

N3- Smc

I didn't get that AVM was the town doc. We had just seen his death scene and it said as much and I was pissed so I said town doc. I got that he was a townie.

Crusher that is exactly why they left me alive. FOS for even bringing it up. Plus its likely funny to them. I can't do sh*t until we find the damned roleblocker so why bother offing me? They've got nothing to fear cause my natural instincts are probably way off.

That WAS his reveal.

HUH ? he didnt reveal.

I went back to read all of Verbals posts and they are a whole lot of nothing. Im fine with my vote on him and I think we should hammer his a$$ to be honest.

Also Nae could you answer my question did Sharrow tell you you viewed "the Doc" ?

You quoted this and asked if he revealed... I said that was his reveal. Get it now?

Would've been funnier if he claimed the case was pretty limp. :)

I'm going to vote: Crusher

Weird/changed role claim

Seems to be questioning the cop

Piling on what could be an opportunistic train on Verbal

I'm a survivor with a vest & a gun. Not quite a vig, as that implies town, which I'm technically not.

BUT.....I'm now offering my services to the town. Point me and I'll shoot. Lynch me and lose a valuable kill.

Here's the reason you should let me live: allow the mafia to decide between RBing me or Nae. If me, then she gets to view. If her, then I get to shoot.....if I don't shoot who town tells me to, then lynch me the following day.

Deal?

And by not lynching me, you force the mafia to blow a NK just to remove my vest. I'm cool with that, and it benefits town. Most likely the mafia will choose to continue RBing Nae, which allows me to fire into a smaller pool of players to find scum.

Would've been funnier if he claimed the case was pretty limp. :)

I'm going to vote: Crusher

Weird/changed role claim

Seems to be questioning the cop

Piling on what could be an opportunistic train on Verbal

Role change is not weird. It has been explained.

Im not questioning the cop Im playing the game.

I went back and read and explained my vote Slats

I thought about just leaving the mistake I made on my role. Then thought to myself it might be a cool way to see who comes at me. I think my explanation is not hard to swallow when you look at the way everything went down. You of all people love to point out little mistakes I make. Especially my grammar stuff. I think you know Im telling the truth. I really do.

1. I did try to not play cause I did not feel I had time to play

2. Came back cause no one else wanted to play

3. Did not put enough time in and made mistakes (I do this when I do put time in as well)

I think I caught you brother. If the town wants to lynch me and lose then I will apologize later but for now.

unvote

vote white chocolate

I'm a survivor with a vest & a gun. Not quite a vig, as that implies town, which I'm technically not.

BUT.....I'm now offering my services to the town. Point me and I'll shoot. Lynch me and lose a valuable kill.

Here's the reason you should let me live: allow the mafia to decide between RBing me or Nae. If me, then she gets to view. If her, then I get to shoot.....if I don't shoot who town tells me to, then lynch me the following day.

Deal?

Its ok Verb Slats fell in my trap. We got one.

And by not lynching me, you force the mafia to blow a NK just to remove my vest. I'm cool with that, and it benefits town. Most likely the mafia will choose to continue RBing Nae, which allows me to fire into a smaller pool of players to find scum.

Hmmm...

Or scum finally puts Nae out of her misery and RB's you.

You've been really helpful to the town so far killing the cop enhancer and the doc, why should we believe you're out to help us now? Wouldn't you win with scum, too?

Archived