Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Where did I say I got an innocent read on SMC? I tried to view him and was blocked.

My mistake I asked you earlier to give who you viewed and SMC was the first so I assumed you got a read....... you revealed on day one when i was not paying much attention to the game. You can see in my posts I really did think you got a read on SMC as Innocent it was an honest mistake. Either way I still think Slats and SMC are linked as scum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just curious how it is supposed to vet you when you supposedly don't know you were being shot at but you seemed pretty sure in the green part that you were. And aren't most BPV's one shot only?

Very good point all the more reason to lynch Slats

My role reads differently than Migs'.

And yes, I'm summizing that I was shot at. No kills on a given night, and people making the claim that I must be scum because I'm still alive. It's a 2+2 thing for me.

Dude Im pretty sure anytime I had a vest I was told when I was shot. Maybe not. I do play at DM so maybe it's just their. But would like anyone who has had a vest to chime in on this.

Very good point all the more reason to lynch Slats

Ugh, just do it already. I'm tired of defending against nothing. I haven't played a good game. Put me out of my misery and end this game for everyone already. Brett's Hunger Games game sounds pretty cool, anyway.

Dude Im pretty sure anytime I had a vest I was told when I was shot. Maybe not. I do play at DM so maybe it's just their. But would like anyone who has had a vest to chime in on this.

I've been calling it a vest, but that's not it's description in my PM. I can only be killed via lynch. I don't get reports of being shot at, though I'm sure I have been.

You guys have played a great game. I thought we had a chance with (what I assume was) the vig taking out SMC, but I guess not.

Ugh, just do it already. I'm tired of defending against nothing. I haven't played a good game. Put me out of my misery and end this game for everyone already. Brett's Hunger Games game sounds pretty cool, anyway.

Oh no the mock outrage

I've been calling it a vest, but that's not it's description in my PM. I can only be killed via lynch. I don't get reports of being shot at, though I'm sure I have been.

You guys have played a great game. I thought we had a chance with (what I assume was) the vig taking out SMC, but I guess not.

Slats your attention to detail is usually much better than this . I would think you would ghave said you were basicly unkillable at night thats infinitly different than just having a vest.

Slats your attention to detail is usually much better than this . I would think you would ghave said you were basicly unkillable at night thats infinitly different than just having a vest.

I was hoping to draw more fire, sport. Shots on me are better than shots at any other townie.

Again, I welcome the vig to take a shot. And another one.

Keep spinning, though. I have a busy weekend coming up.

I was hoping to draw more fire, sport. Shots on me are better than shots at any other townie.

Slats Im not spinning and Im not scum I can see your point of drawing fire and its a great tactic but it could also work very well to fool us if your scum. You still have not responded to my accusation of you contradicting yourself earlier in the game doing the same thing you accused SMC of doing protecting crusher

FWIW Slats I was in the same position with you in a past game and you burned my a$$ big time. Maybe thats still in my head but in all fairness you have some slipups here and if that was not the case I would probably be focusing on crusher. Im still thinking about it but I relly feel Crusher was not paying close attention to the game early on and also you both have issues expaining your PM's. But dont look at that as me spinning Im just trying to get some reaction

You have changed from vest to something like a vest? Seems odd man. Danx would clean your clock if she was playing. LOL

I think you have a vest. Think it's a one time vest. I think your scum. Scum with a vest would be my guess.

FWIW Slats I was in the same position with you in a past game and you burned my a$$ big time. Maybe thats still in my head but in all fairness you have some slipups here and if that was not the case I would probably be focusing on crusher. Im still thinking about it but I relly feel Crusher was not paying close attention to the game early on and also you both have issues expaining your PM's. But dont look at that as me spinning Im just trying to get some reaction

Dude I wasn't even playing the game early on. So yeah your right. LOL

If Verbal had revealed as a vig, I would've wanted him to live and shoot at me. He didn't. He revealed as a survivor with a gun, so I wanted him then to die. Turns out it was a good move being that he was a serial killer.

And you're overthinking it. Kills aren't going thru because bullets bounce off my awesome vest. Meanwhile, Crush and Smash are trying to use the fact that I'm still alive as a good reason that I'm scum. Lynching me is endgame for them. Can't kill me at night, so need me out of the way during the day.

Why not push to keep Verb alive to vet your role claim, Verb needed some scum dead just as bad at that point. Why so interested in making sure the vig wastes it on shooting you. As town you want/need vig to hit scum not vet you especially with the numbers against us right now.

Why not push to keep Verb alive to vet your role claim, Verb needed some scum dead just as bad at that point. Why so interested in making sure the vig wastes it on shooting you. As town you want/need vig to hit scum not vet you especially with the numbers against us right now.

And if I remember you claimed early. Someone can help confirm, except smash.

The bold makes sense.

Yes I would, but this morning I'm torn. I suspect that I was the NK attempt last night. My role is essentially the same as Migisi's. So today I'm thinking, why would Smash accuse me for 2 days of being scum based on the fact I wasn't killed yet only to try and NK me?" Unless you were outvoted - but I don't know. I don't think so.

If the vig would like to verify my claim, feel free to take a shot at me. IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THAT SHOT, PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! You'll know I'm telling the truth, and maybe we can put that to use end game. But there's no reason to alert the scum to who you are. My guess is they thought I was the vig after I publicly joked bout the vig's *cough* sharp shooting.

Far as I can tell this is his claim and he had zero votes and just a little pressure from Crusher. Does that help?

Because I couldn't trust a "survivor w/ a gun," to keep his word and take a shot that I was telling him wouldn't work. Figured he'd be more likely to try and kill someone else. He turned out to be a SK, but his claim would've won with town or scum. As far as I could tell, he just needed the game to end while he was still alive.

As town, I witnessed vig/SK shots take out nothing but townies. I preferred the vig to shoot at me where no damage would be done.

Slats (3) - Crusher, Leelou, Smash

Crusher (3) - Slats, JC, Brett

Smash (1) - Hess

Not voting (1) - Nae

It's clear slats has some kind of protection, scum or town he's not the RB. Or am I missing something.

If Nae was blocked last night, then slats is not a role blocker.

I'm a role blocker, but not scum. I've not blocked you once. I blocked slats last night. I got back the result of a successful block. He is not the scum role blocker if you were blocked.

This is interesting as the only thing holding me back from voting slat has been me thinking you scummy this game.

Archived