Mike Devito on ESPN Radio Right Now

Ryno the Jet

He's "excited" to play with Tim.

"Mark is going to fine. He is the starting QB an the leader if the team. I know Mark will be excited. Mark is still the leader of our team."

Compares the forthcoming media frenzy to the Favre acquisition. Asked if Rex will refrain from cussing in front of Tebow, "haha, I think we all will."

Tebow Christ I hate being a fan of this team sometimes...

If Sanchez is about the team winning and not himself, he wont care if Tebow comes in to play a down here or there.

Time for Sanchez to man up.

Exactly. If you know your team is going to encorporate the wildcat in some way, shape or form into your offense, why not have the best possible option run it?? The absolute only way Sanchez gets upset, is because he has zero confidence in himself. He should know he's a better quarterback than Tebow and should realize it's his damned team. However, I don't have faith that he has confidence in himself, which is why I personally don't like the move.

Exactly. If you know your team is going to encorporate the wildcat in some way, shape or form into your offense, why not have the best possible option run it?? The absolute only way Sanchez gets upset, is because he has zero confidence in himself. He should know he's a better quarterback than Tebow and should realize it's his damned team. However, I don't have faith that he has confidence in himself, which is why I personally don't like the move.

Sanchez will be sitting on the bench then. As ugly as Tebow plays he finds a way to win somehow.

Im not trashing the Jets, but they didnt always win pretty with Sanchez.

Sanchez will be sitting on the bench then. As ugly as Tebow plays he finds a way to win somehow.

Im not trashing the Jets, but they didnt always win pretty with Sanchez.

If they didnt always win pretty with Sanchez and Tebow never wins pretty how does that equate to Sanchez sitting? Tebow won 6 games lost a few and got his a$$ handed to him in the playoffs. Sanchez got to the AFCCG 2 years and his worst year is Tebows best.

Psst.

If they didnt always win pretty with Sanchez and Tebow never wins pretty how does that equate to Sanchez sitting? Tebow won 6 games lost a few and got his a$$ handed to him in the playoffs. Sanchez got to the AFCCG 2 years and his worst year is Tebows best.

Psst.

So, you were happy with Sanchezs play last season? For real?

Sanchezs playoff wins are so overblown too.

He's "excited" to play with Tim.

"Mark is going to fine. He is the starting QB an the leader if the team. I know Mark will be excited. Mark is still the leader of our team."

Compares the forthcoming media frenzy to the Favre acquisition. Asked if Rex will refrain from cussing in front of Tebow, "haha, I think we all will."

Tebow Christ I hate being a fan of this team sometimes...

Does this mean Tebow will be getting D line reps?

So, you were happy with Sanchezs play last season? For real?

Sanchezs playoff wins are so overblown too.

I guess you can say that im content with it because I know that he's young and he needs some tools around him. Im not saying that I liked what the team produced as a whole last season, but trust me im far from calling Sanchez a bust. Some people have the luxury of doing that or calling someone's playoff wins overblown when their QB is Tom Brady.

It's amazing how rarely you hear players on the Packers remind you that Aaron Rodgers is their leader, or players on the Giants remind you that Eli Manning is their leader, or players on the Saints remind you that Drew Brees is their leader, or players on the Patriots remind you that Tom Brady is their leader... I wonder why that is?

I guess you can say that im content with it because I know that he's young and he needs some tools around him. Im not saying that I liked what the team produced as a whole last season, but trust me im far from calling Sanchez a bust. Some people have the luxury of doing that or calling someone's playoff wins overblown when their QB is Tom Brady.

Sanchez led the NFL in fumbles. Thats not anyones fault but his.

If Tebow could cut Sanchezs turnovers by 50% its a win for the Jets. I really think that Tebow is a good move for the Jets.

Sanchez led the NFL in fumbles. Thats not anyones fault but his.

If Tebow could cut Sanchezs turnovers by 50% its a win for the Jets. I really think that Tebow is a good move for the Jets.

So what he led the NFL in fumbles. Thats something that can be FIXED. Kinda like the O-line that couldnt protect him to save their life. That doesnt make him a bust. What was even the point of that stat? It doesnt take away from the fact that there's something called development that needs to be done with players that teams no longer do. So whether the Jets do it or not is up to them, but as far as I see it they're not taking the proper steps to develop Sanchez and former QB's like Rich Gannon and Steve Young seem to agree with that.

It's amazing how rarely you hear players on the Packers remind you that Aaron Rodgers is their leader, or players on the Giants remind you that Eli Manning is their leader, or players on the Saints remind you that Drew Brees is their leader, or players on the Patriots remind you that Tom Brady is their leader... I wonder why that is?

Yeah well until we become one of the 12 % of teams in the league with an all-world QB we get sh*t and sh*ttier. Deal with it, hater.

So what he led the NFL in fumbles. Thats something that can be FIXED. Kinda like the O-line that couldnt protect him to save their life. That doesnt make him a bust. What was even the point of that stat? It doesnt take away from the fact that there's something called development that needs to be done with players that teams no longer do. So whether the Jets do it or not is up to them, but as far as I see it they're not taking the proper steps to develop Sanchez and former QB's like Rich Gannon and Steve Young seem to agree with that.

The point of that stat was that its the QB job to protect the football at all cost. Take the sack, do not throw the INT. Sanchez's piss poor play lost both AFCC. Check out the stats. Sanchez disappeared in the 2nd half vs Indy and first half vs Pitt.

I would be working my azz off if I was Mark Sanchez right now. Mark Brunell is gone.

The point of that stat was that its the QB job to protect the football at all cost. Take the sack, do not throw the INT. Sanchez's piss poor play lost both AFCC. Check out the stats. Sanchez disappeared in the 2nd half vs Indy and first half vs Pitt.

I would be working my azz off if I was Mark Sanchez right now. Mark Brunell is gone.

People who luck up with 6 round f'ing phenoms have the luxury of talking this type of sh*t. Like I said, a QB in a Schotty offense with no type of guidance from the head coach because he's not paying attention to the offense shows me that its more than Sanchez piss poor play.

Better yet, it couldnt be too piss poor in the playoffs, he certainly showed up when it was against the Pats.

Like I said, Piss poor in a Pats eyes dont mean bust. I said he's not being developed, and you're not touching that statement because you know im right. Instead you talk about performance from a QB thats not being developed.

Doesnt take a genius to do that.

Archived