Bachelor Life

RutgersJetFan

I had a PBJ on a hot dog bun for dinner tonight. Have I hit rock bottom? I can't tell.

Was their a a spent case of PBR and a 5' 4" 195 pound young lady with a hair lip sitting next to you naked asking, "Why you don't wanna talk anymore?" If not your doing great.

I had a PBJ on a hot dog bun for dinner tonight. Have I hit rock bottom? I can't tell.

not even close.

that was a two step meal. three if you used a plate. four if it wasn't paper.

... there is no bottom, btw. the slope just keeps slipping.

so... good news, really.

My entire childhood I was a bachelor growing up with my dad. I get super nostalgic whenever I pass frozen foods in the supermarket. TV dinners and the microwave was all a man needed to survive.

Fish sticks. You could never go wrong there.

On special occasions a frozen pizza. The box it came in tasted better than the pizza.

Fish sticks. You could never go wrong there.

On special occasions a frozen pizza. The box it came in tasted better than the pizza.

set the oven to 350 some tarter sauce and a glass a milk and within 10 minutes you're living like a king. Gotta stop forgetting to turn the oven off though, gonna burn the house down someday.

the best meals I had as a kid were swansons turkey dinners. until they invented those boil in a bad mushrooms in butter. they were damn good.

homemade usually meant spaghetti and ketchup... I skipped it until I could manage the gas stove myself without blowing it up.

Archived