New Jets drinking games

Klecko73isGod

I would say take a shot for every incomplete pass, but you wouldn't survive past the first preseason game. You'd be lucky to make it past the first half, and certainly be done for before McElroy ever saw the field.

Wonderful!

Take a shot every time Tebow says he's "excited" to be a Jet between now and the start of training camp....

I like the old Jets drinking game..

Take a shot everytime you make a homerific post.. I've been drunk for 5 years

Completey invalidates every football related post you make

I dont base my posts on hatred like you do :P

Funny how you quote QBR and Completion percentage when it comes to Sanchez but when you used to bash Pennington those numbers meant nothing.

Pennington May have lost his career to Injury at a very early stage but that does not mean he would not work out as a QB coach so lets not get into silly arguements

I dont base my posts on hatred like you do :tongue:

Funny how you quote QBR and Completion percentage when it comes to Sanchez but when you used to bash Pennington those numbers meant nothing.

Pennington May have lost his career to Injury at a very early stage but that does not mean he would not work out as a QB coach so lets not get into silly arguements

The stats are an indicator. I think Sanchez is better then Pennington, but he's still not good

Archived