Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southern school pride >>>>>>>>> my stupidity/terribleness at this game. This isn't about me. Plus I think we're all following Christine.

So a bunch of rednecks are circling wagons to revolt against us city folk. I'm sure this will end well for you based on history.

So a bunch of rednecks are circling wagons to revolt against us city folk. I'm sure this will end well for you based on history.

Shaddup you... we've already seen people talk about 80 having an alliance, now lets see who votes along with him... and who stands out as distancing from his play, (I mean you.)

It's a family thing, those inbred types take it very personally when you insult their combination mother/sister/cousin. Although in this case it IS Nolder so.. how bad could it possibly end?

Well, I live in a southern city (Wilmington), so I'm not exactly in the rural south. Plus I grew up in New Jersey (hence why I'm a Jets fan). So I don't exactly fit the profile you're depicting.

However, I have a great deal of pride in UNCW, and 4 years after graduating I'm still in the south. So yeah, that's reason enough to kill Nolder.

Day One Vote Count

Nolder (6) - Christine, Ape, 80, AVM, Leelou, Crusher

80 (3) - Vic, Smash, Nolder

AVM (2) - JC,Womchowd

Ape (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Jif

Leelou (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - BG

Vic (1) - Tina

With x players alive it takes (x/2)+1 to lynch

Verbal, if you are joining us, can I kill you?

I promise to make it slow.

Are we talking about this game or Leelou's house? Former = no. Latter = bring it.

Hey, if the Ewok is up for it, so am I!

I'm always up.

For it.

I'd describe myself as vastly inconsistent

by and large I'm pretty bad at mafia (if you want to call this mafia, I wouldn't since there is no informed minority) but every now and then I'll have a game where I'm pretty dead on

admittedly that hasn't happened in awhile

by and large I'm pretty bad at mafia (if you want to call this mafia, I wouldn't since there is no informed minority) but every now and then I'll have a game where I'm pretty dead on

Sounds like your sex life.

I'd say you are very consistent. Very.

I'd say you are very consistent. Very.

in certain aspects yeah

I'm mainly talking about

1. My ability to scumhunt if I'm town

2. My ability to stay alive if I'm scum

3. My ability to spot power roles before they claim

Archived