Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of my parents had 13+ siblings. If I was on Facebook I would spend my entire summer going to one of my cousin 1st, 2nd or 3rd wedding every weekend in the summer.,

Move away. That's what I did. Never have another invitation to anything again.

When you said USC East, I figured you meant ECU.

No, the University of Southern California is SoCal.

USC is South Carolina. Get it right. USC was established 80 years before SoCal.

teh lulz. You are by far my favorite new player in forever lol

unvote

In all seriousness, we should lynch Crusher or AVM. Both of them have strong homosocial ties to other players and both of them could end up coasting for a while.

I was gonna vote Sharrow...but instead, I'll go with a nice rule 14 and omgus.

vote wombat

die now.

Are you stalking me?

LOL.. first time I've been accused of e-stalking. kind of cool.

actually I'm quite normal and non-creepy. mid 30's, fairly intelligent, handsome, girlfriend, 7 year old wonderful son.

so if you want to email me the pics they're in safe hands.

I dont know just throwing some imaginative thought out there for guys like Pac and Jif to run with :tongue:

I love Leelou to death! She is awesome and amazing! Don't pervert our friendship just because you haven't left your computer in a month.

teh lulz. You are by far my favorite new player in forever lol

Not exactly surprising.

Ever since the Steampunk mafia Wombat has been very ... unwombaty. I think I´m going to be the new Wombat - write one sentence a little now or then or just vote someone without a reason. I can be Wombatina.

Vote Vic.

Ever since the Steampunk mafia Wombat has been very ... unwombaty. I think I´m going to be the new Wombat - write one sentence a little now or then or just vote someone without a reason. I can be Wombatina.

He has been very Un-Wombaty. I dislike this fact.

What was it about the Steampunk Mafia that ruined you, Womby? We need you! We rely on you!

Good morning party animals.

Wombat's mafia persona changed after he met the Ape in person. I think he realized that you can be a nice guy in person, and still be an insatiable a$$hole online.

I take full credit for his reinvention of self. Henceforth, I shall consider him my protégé.

Archived