Good beat writers for the Jets?

jetsflow

Hey guys, I've been working on a site that displays Jets related tweets and organizes them based on type (i.e. players, writers, bloggers). I have plenty of players and enough bloggers, but I'm struggling with finding enough good quality writers.

Do you guys happen to know any good writers I should add? I'm looking for guys that are good at breaking news or getting creditable rumors out. Not looking so much for the guys who like to talk about non-football or their personal life.

The only good writers I've found so far are:

@jennyvrentas

@jameswalkerESPN

@brian_bassett

@thejetsstream

@rodboone

@richcimini

@briancoz

@benshpigel

@espnnewyork

The site can be found here if you want to check it out or see how the writers I have work currently: http://www.nfltweeter.com/jets I'd appreciate any feedback on the site as well.

Any other writers besides the ones I'm using that you guys feel are worth adding?

Thanks again!

Joe Brod.

Thanks, having trouble finding his twitter handle though?

Rich Cimini good??? Now I cant take your site seriously.

Sorry... as you can see I'm low on writers. Players and bloggers galore.. but thats not hte best part of the site. The writers column is the best as it gives you the breaking news and rumors, not to mention it does it faster than ESPN/NFL. I've made a note. If I can find a few more writers I wouldn't have a problem bumping him. He seems to have a good following and gets relevant content out there.

No Manish??? haaaaaa totally JK. Actually, even tho I cringe at the thought of this... @steiny31 is on his shiznit

@steiny31 is the best by far. No doubt about it

Added, thanks! I actually had his blog twitter account in the blogging feed on the right. Didn't realize he had his own. Looks good. Thanks again.

I sent @Steiny31 a link to this thread he wanted to check it out

Great! Steiny was added earlier today, and his blog is still in the blog feeder. The writer feed is a bit whack right now since I've been adding/removing writers throughout the day based on preferences from the fan base. Sometimes twitter just takes a while to get things flowing again.

If Jake is interested in talking about the site he can feel free to contact me via JetNation or through the contact link on the upper right of my site (preferred).

Thanks for passing the site on to others.

Hey guys, I've been working on a site that displays Jets related tweets and organizes them based on type (i.e. players, writers, bloggers). I have plenty of players and enough bloggers, but I'm struggling with finding enough good quality writers.

Do you guys happen to know any good writers I should add? I'm looking for guys that are good at breaking news or getting creditable rumors out. Not looking so much for the guys who like to talk about non-football or their personal life.

The only good writers I've found so far are:

@jennyvrentas

@jameswalkerESPN

@brian_bassett

@thejetsstream

@rodboone

@richcimini

@briancoz

@benshpigel

@espnnewyork

The site can be found here if you want to check it out or see how the writers I have work currently: http://www.nfltweeter.com/jets I'd appreciate any feedback on the site as well.

Any other writers besides the ones I'm using that you guys feel are worth adding?

Thanks again!

Two more writers you should add:

@Jetsfandenden29

@courtneyaurillo

I like your style.

Only the truth. I use to have a dozen or so bookmarks to get all my Jets news. After I joined here I found that I slowly started deleting them cause I would get news here first, and barely ever go there. So now, I just got rid of the last one (Mehta) and I only come here. When I yearn for something thats not here I'll google (i.e. "Mark Sanchez sucks, traded).

We had to unfollow Steiny because he wasn't following us back. It is in our bylaws, lol.

@JetNation

BTW, JetNation is on the site. Its in the blog column (right column) on the website. The middle column I've kept for mostly guys who should be announcing rumors/breaking news. The blogger column is for handles that provide outside links for reading and discussion (such as forums). I've noticed through analytics that the end user tends to just look at the writers column (since its usually rumor/breaking news with no story), and the end users tend to leave my site by clicking links in the blogger column. If you feel you fit better in the writer column, let me know.

Archived