Ourlads Mock Draft

CrazyCarl40

this is a good example of a mock where the author is taking his own scouting evaluations, and putting them in there. instead of what is really gonna happen. For example he calls Tannehill a reach at 8. that might be true. but he's not going 47 (he had weeden at 22 instead). He also has Shea McClellin and Chandler Jones about a round too low. Don't get me wrong the Jets could very well take Ingram. The whole thing just seems subjective, and not really thinking like how each team will think.

Ingram sounds a lot like Brandon Graham

it's an interesting comparison. Brandon Graham actually was also a former high school LB moved to DE in college. put on a clinic and made more plays than Ingram did at his senior bowl week.

the thing about that player is he got hurt. Mike Iupati also put on a clinic that year but he stayed healthy. Sometimes s--t just happens. I thought Graham had all-pro potential. on other other side Ingram is from a tougher conference and is sturdier.

That isn't that bad of a mock, but I have to agree with bitoni, there is no way Tannehill makes it out of the top 10.

I still don't like the idea that teams have Stephen Hill going to Houston. He is a clone of Andre Johnson. Teams don't take a player that is similar to what they already have, especially at receiver, they all have a role and if you have two players playing a similar role, then you may likely be lacking in another

I still don't like the idea that teams have Stephen Hill going to Houston. He is a clone of Andre Johnson. Teams don't take a player that is similar to what they already have, especially at receiver, they all have a role and if you have two players playing a similar role, then you may likely be lacking in another

If Hill is an Andre Johnson clone, then sign me up at 16.

it's an interesting comparison. Brandon Graham actually was also a former high school LB moved to DE in college. put on a clinic and made more plays than Ingram did at his senior bowl week.

the thing about that player is he got hurt. Mike Iupati also put on a clinic that year but he stayed healthy. Sometimes s--t just happens. I thought Graham had all-pro potential. on other other side Ingram is from a tougher conference and is sturdier.

I remember Graham having the short arms and height comparison as well, but I feel with him, it was the injury combined with not playing in an odd front, which I feel is his best fit. I think Ingram will be a much better old than DE, but who knows.

Archived