If you were a dog, you'd be a...

Integrity28

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we explain to Bugg how this works...?

I am not capable of reading comprehansion after 2 pages. Dogs and pictures of my dog, and my dog has it pretty good. Most days my dog gets a better deal than anyone else under my roof.No one is mad at my dog for anything(though being she's well-trained there haven't been many problems). No humans are at my beck and call for walks, Petco runs, pats on the head, etc. Who is picking up the poop of whom?

Hi.

Christine... you could start a lolcats one... I think you've been initiated enough.. you got more doggie pics than me and I've been here like two years.

Where have you been?

I pulled up hairy cats and get a bunch of interesting pictures but I don't think crusher has enough time to delete them before I get banned lol

I never ever open a single PM without making sure it's not from you. If it is from you.. 1. I make sure none of my kids, wife, employees are around 2. I pre-emptively ask God for forgiveness 3. Close my eyes and open it slowly to make sure its words and not picture.

Monkey

Removed that picture because it adds nothing to the thread. Lets keep this thrtead what it is please. Pictures of Dgs that remind us of posters and Buggs personal pets. Thats it. Thanx.

If people want to do a cat one please start another thread.

Archived