INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow,,, you like creep into the game like you live under the stairs in a spooky house.

the site hasn't worked for me in a couple hours.. I just happened to pop in right after Vics grand reveal.

No but I also expected to say "mirror" and then have someone do the opposite of what you did and say "you didn't say alignment."

Mirrior also gives you a convenient excuse to last to end game...

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (2) -- Nolder, WWWombat

Verbal (1) --Leelou

Vic (7) -- Christine, Tina, Pac, Smash, Ape, Crusher, Jack

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

CTM (1) -- Hess

Nolder (1) -- AVM

AVM (1) -- JF80

Ape (1) -- CTM

JC (1) -- JiF

Jack (1) -- Vic

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

nvote and vote pac

Square 1

@Vic, if I wanted you lynched I'd of L-1 or hammer you. Instead I advocated no other vote till you had chance to post.

Just thinking of it from my POV when I'm scum. It's a good vote to get the reveal without appearing to scummy and putting them at an L1 which allows for the blind lynch. JMO

If there's a mirror I'm willing to bet there's a role blocker out there too. SMC likes using that as part of balance.

Not the answer I was looking for.. If you were a mirror and town I'd imagine SMC would have told you in your role PM that your power would be transferred once scum was lynched.. (see Wombats earlier post and the opening scene).

Are you scum again Vic?

nvote and vote pac Square 1 @Vic, if I wanted you lynched I'd of L-1 or hammer you. Instead I advocated no other vote till you had chance to post.

Here goes Doc Brown doing his Doc Brown things..

the guy from Back to the Future I, II, and III....

That's just the reality...or we can change or SOP and start each game with the typical inactive lynch and move on from there...should we all unvote and vote for Smash?

My rationale for my top 3:

Vic...too good of a player to leave alive...as shown last game.

80...as we saw last game...when he has a town role he hides...this game...back to his shenanigans plus the Magic 8-ball said he was scum...good enough for me.

JiF...been a while since I've seen him as scum...just playing odds.

I could vote any of these three and feel confident knowing each was a solid and reasonable suspect.

You realize the bold is statistically false, right? Where is CTM to explain this better than I can... You are too smart to believe what you just said.

Actually, none of what you've said above strikes me as "solid and reasonable".

Mirrior also gives you a convenient excuse to last to end game...

Pretty sure SMC said in the opening scene the identities and roles will change in every dream level. I took that as meaning that every day the Robert Fischer's of the game switched roles and what not.

So with that said, a counter-reveal, investigation, etc, should all be announced immediately.

You realize the bold is statistically false, right? Where is CTM to explain this better than I can... You are too smart to believe what you just said.

Actually, none of what you've said above strikes me as "solid and reasonable".

Yeah, that and I was his scum symp last game.

I've voted him and I like it.

Not the answer I was looking for.. If you were a mirror and town I'd imagine SMC would have told you in your role PM that your power would be transferred once scum was lynched.. (see Wombats earlier post and the opening scene).

Are you scum again Vic?

This is retarded.

Pretty sure SMC said in the opening scene the identities and roles will change in every dream level. I took that as meaning that every day the Robert Fischer's of the game switched roles and what not.

So with that said, a counter-reveal, investigation, etc, should all be announced immediately.

This.

Also I'm a mirror. Please feel free to flex and check yourself out.

Pretty sure I just executed a perfect traparooo on old Vic.. *pats myself on the back*

If I was a mirror I most certainly would have noticed either the opening scene or Wormboys post.. even if the talk about transferring powers wasn't included in my PM.

I am the best.

Pretty sure SMC said in the opening scene the identities and roles will change in every dream level. I took that as meaning that every day the Robert Fischer's of the game switched roles and what not. So with that said, a counter-reveal, investigation, etc, should all be announced immediately.

No crap chachi... glad you weren't around to spoil zi trap!

Just noticed JiF said every dream level - as in every night phase??

no I don't think that's what was said at all... go re-read the opening scene.. pretty sure it's clearly marked that roles will transfer when SCUM is lynched.

from SMC's scene... note the Inception Team members are the scum team:

With the elimination of each Inception Team member, you will be taken deeper into your subconscious. Identities and roles will change in each dream level.

The magic 8 ball is better at finding scum than some of y'all.

Spirits > Magic 8 ball

Hey buddy, kiss my a$$. K? I was your scum symp last game, penis breath. My play was so brilliant it kept the town away from you the entire game. It was my love of VicGod early that let him dominate.

Your attention to detail this game sucks.

Unvote

Vote JC

Nothing brought me greater pain than knowing I didn't actually fool you, but instead you were trying to help. I actually gloated in the thread at least I had you fooled :(

I see I was more or less ignored so let me try this again but without the rush that I was in last time I posted.

Look at the bandwagon, what do you guys see? I see scum that are scared of Vic because of how he dominated last game trying to eliminate him early. Granted he dominated AS scum but the way he did it was by acting townie. He's good at that and I'm sure it's even easier for him when he's actually town. I got nothing against Pac really, he just had the largest train of the people who were voting Vic at the time. I'm more than willing to listen to any cases for someone else but I really think you guys should get off Vic. It's obvious what's going on here.

I'm more than willing to listen to any cases for someone else but I really think you guys should get off Vic. It's obvious what's going on here.

wut? If I was scum I would want Vic to live until a scummate was eliminated.. They wouldn't have to waste a shot at night on him knowing they'd kill themselves.

Stellar 3rd post Tina. Can;t wait for #4.

This.

I'm a mirror and part of the town.

Unvote

Vote Jack D

Piggy backed on his votes and placed the safe L-2 vote, a nice spot for scum to hang out.

Very good.

No but I also expected to say "mirror" and then have someone do the opposite of what you did and say "you didn't say alignment."

This. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

UNVOTE. I don't expect you'd have played D1 the way you did if you were scum... let me catch up on the rest of the jibba jabba after your reveal here...

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (3) -- Nolder, WWWombat, Jack

Verbal (1) --Leelou

Vic (5) -- Christine, Tina, Pac, Smash, Crusher

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

CTM (1) -- Hess

Nolder (1) -- AVM

AVM (1) -- JF80

Ape (1) -- CTM

JC (1) -- JiF

Jack (1) -- Vic

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

from SMC's scene... note the Inception Team members are the scum team:

With the elimination of each Inception Team member, you will be taken deeper into your subconscious. Identities and roles will change in each dream level.

You are brain dead.

You're talking about back-ups, this mentions nothing about back-ups.

Tu argumento no es valido.

Identities and roles will change in each dream level.

Just noticed JiF said every dream level

no I don't think that's what was said at all

hahah.. what an idiot.

someone else want to explain this to him?

I have no clue what you are talking about penis breath, but please explain, you explain, not somebody else

:hap:

You are brain dead.

You're talking about back-ups, this mentions nothing about back-ups.

Tu argumento no es valido.

Stop. Let him explain. He's telling me that something wasnt said when I'm quoting exactly what I said was said.

Um, Pac's interpretation of the setup seems correct to me. Inception team = scum. Each time we kill scum, we go deeper into a dream level and things get shuffled. So basically we can have multiple day/night cycles where nothing changes IF we don't get scum. IF we do get scum, roles shuffle.

The line that confuses me and creates a grey area is "Where you have lost a defense in one level you will regain it in another. Yet with that, a danger eliminated above may return below." This makes it sounds like you can retain a role from one dream level to the next, and your ability gets refreshed. However, this line might be specific to as many as one role - like 3rd party. Which brings me to the part in red. It sounds like there are other threats. Probably Leonardo's wife in the movie is a 3rd party. I could imagine a 3rd party wouldn't lose its role between levels.

Fortunately, you have undergone training to guard your subconscious and there are aspects of your mind empowered to protect you and identify the threat. You must eliminate, by majority vote, each member of the Inception Team and any other threats to you.

Success brings rewards and dangers. With the elimination of each Inception Team member, you will be taken deeper into your subconscious. Identities and roles will change in each dream level. Where you have lost a defense in one level you will regain it in another. Yet with that, a danger eliminated above may return below.

Eliminating the final Inception Team member will be the toughest because to do so you must travel to Limbo, a deep subconscious level where you may lose your grip on reality and be trapped forever. Be warned, unlike the other dream levels, if you’ve lost a defense above you will have no benefit of it here.

Since identities and roles change with each scum lynch, I'm also assuming night kill and big kill would work.

Do we need to work out a way to use multiple kills at once to possibly wipe out the whole mafia team? If not each time a scum is killed then the preceding day is like day 1 essentially.

Archived