INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm certain PAC is scum. Follow me brothers.

sorry I hurt your vagina with my early vote.

I'd say your OMGUS brigade is concerning but for the time being my vote on you is strictly revenge for the last game. Although the more your tears flow, the more inquisitive I become.

Oh and seriously dude -- get off the high horse. Lessons from me? LMAO. I suck as scum, apparently...and I have no problem saying that. But don't sit there and act like some mafia god because you got me the last two games largely due (by yours and Vic's admittance) to my lack of activity when I couldn't be active with RL. I like you, and you know that. But that's some flat out bull s***.

Damn dude. Bring that sh*t. "ATTICA" "ATTICA" "ATTICA"

So far the only thing that has raised an eyebrow is AVM's aggressive nature this game. He's usually not one to engage in a slap fight unless provoked. If anything that gives me a town read. I doubt he'd come out swinging as scum this game after getting trampled in the last one.

So far the only thing that has raised an eyebrow is AVM's aggressive nature this game. He's usually not one to engage in a slap fight unless provoked. If anything that gives me a town read. I doubt he'd come out swinging as scum this game after getting trampled in the last one.

Good point. How was knitting class tonight?

Unovte Vote AVM

You're gonna lose in Chapel Hill, fag.

You know...it's all fun and games until someone brings real **** into this stuff.

Not cool, dude. Not cool. You're a...big....fat....jerk face!

I've seen it along the lines of tickle fights...but ok.

Archived