SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call your shot!

Top three for scum:

Vic

JiF

The others need more marinade but expect more to pop up soon.

I don't get this. Game is hardly in gear, and you expect people to have top 3? And yours are all 3 active people? No mention of hte Smash's and Tina's and Leelou's of the world?

Let me ask this, based on what we know of the setup, is it advantageous for scum to lead on D1?

mtCQL.jpg Hey Pac, nice ride, but why is it abandoned? Did the Lady Friend not let you out to play?

This JUST IN FUDGE moment brought to you by the letters "G" and "F" and "Y" and our corporate sponsor, the Lady Ape.

I lul'z at the Ape's circular reasoning:

-Vicious thought nolders post was scummy

-Others have said "Oh I think that post from this person is scummy" NO WORRIES, APE-DAR SAYS NOTHING

-Says Vicious doesn't buy day 1 case making on Pac vote

-Vicious never made a case

-People vote Vicious for teh lulz

-Ape makes grandiose case to vote Vicious for nudging and not voting

-It's ok Pac does the same because he is a brown coward.

In summary-I think nolder's post was of note but nothing worth voting over, I'm still ******* around and would enjoy killing pac dead. If you guys wanna run me up and we do the normal song and dance that's cool. If I take anything out of this is how hard the Ape is trying to sell my case meanwhile everyone else is still ******* around.

-Others have said "Oh I think that post from this person is scummy" NO WORRIES, APE-DAR SAYS NOTHING

In summary-I think nolder's post was of note but nothing worth voting over, I'm still ******* around and would enjoy killing pac dead. If you guys wanna run me up and we do the normal song and dance that's cool. If I take anything out of this is how hard the Ape is trying to sell my case meanwhile everyone else is still ******* around.

Exaggerating Napoleon complex guy is exaggerating.

People know what it looks like when I "try hard" to sell a case. 2-3 mentions and a long-winded vote is scratching the surface for me.

Also, you don't have your facts straight. I never said you made a case, I said you are typically a non-believer in D1 case-making LET ALONE saying someone is scummy outright.

The reason I'm not on Pac's a$$ for nudging is because in HIS case I've made note of him doing it more as town, than he does as scum. It is generally a good bet that scum will nudge before leading a train, but in some people's cases I have made note of when they do and don't nudge. To me, Pac nudging is not a scum tell.

So my vote is on you, with purpose, no worries...

I don't get this. Game is hardly in gear, and you expect people to have top 3? And yours are all 3 active people? No mention of hte Smash's and Tina's and Leelou's of the world?

Let me ask this, based on what we know of the setup, is it advantageous for scum to lead on D1?

I don't get this from you...strange response...I'll play along just to add to the commentary...but the strangeness is noted...

On Smash...usually doesn't get involved one way or another until we are further along...zero investment until mid to late game...

On Tina...trying to lay low because lately she been an early target wants to survive a little longer...

On Leelou...very busy...may be partying with Lady Ape too much...maybe has other things on her mind...

Basically the three you mentioned require more marinade...

On game set up...is it ever advantageous for scum to lead on D1?

I see nothing explicitly in the game set up that would lead you to make note of it...are you aware of something the rest of us are not?

Exaggerating Napoleon complex guy is exaggerating.

People know what it looks like when I "try hard" to sell a case. 2-3 mentions and a long-winded vote is scratching the surface for me.

Also, you don't have your facts straight. I never said you made a case, I said you are typically a non-believer in D1 case-making LET ALONE saying someone is scummy outright.

The reason I'm not on Pac's a$$ for nudging is because in HIS case I've made note of him doing it more as town, than he does as scum. It is generally a good bet that scum will nudge before leading a train, but in some people's cases I have made note of when they do and don't nudge. To me, Pac nudging is not a scum tell.

So my vote is on you, with purpose, no worries...

Ok

I think we should just run you up and kill you dead. Not gonna hit scum day 1 anyhow. Plus I have a favor to ask you. I will PM you. LOL

On Leelou...very busy...may be partying with Lady Ape too much...maybe has other things on her mind...

At present, she is sitting at the other end of the sofa playing Diablo 3. So, yeah.

And we are planning on going out and getting drunk once it hits afternoon.

I don't get this from you...strange response...I'll play along just to add to the commentary...but the strangeness is noted...

On Smash...usually doesn't get involved one way or another until we are further along...zero investment until mid to late game...

On Tina...trying to lay low because lately she been an early target wants to survive a little longer...

Basically the three you mentioned require more marinade...

On game set up...is it ever advantageous for scum to lead on D1?

I see nothing explicitly in the game set up that would lead you to make note of it...are you aware of something the rest of us are not?

I don't think its strange at all to question how someone can possibly have a top 3 list, when D1 is probably only about 30% complete. Especially when the top 3 you listed seems to have 3 people on it that come across like this: 80 and JIF two of the easiest lynches in mafia, Vic highest vote count.

Seems advantageous to me.

Also, I don't subscribe to the excuse-making for lurkers...

Are you going to come over Saturday?

We have brownies and jello shots!

I'm not sure if we'll be in town or not. I do love brownies though... and its been like 10 years since I've done a jello shot. Hahaha... so if I come, what are the chances I can get you and Leelou to make out? sh*t wait... GETTING MARRIED GETTING MARRIED GETTING MARRIED!!!!

I'm not sure if we'll be in town or not. I do love brownies though... and its been like 10 years since I've done a jello shot. Hahaha... so if I come, what are the chances I can get you and Leelou to make out? sh*t wait... GETTING MARRIED GETTING MARRIED GETTING MARRIED!!!!

You're cute.

Still 0 like it has been your entire life. LOL

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (3) -- Vic, Nolder, Jack

Verbal (1) --Leelou

Vic (7) -- Christine, JC, Tina, Pac, Smash, Ape, Crusher

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

CTM (1) -- Hess

Nolder (1) -- AVM

AVM (1) -- JF80

Ape (2) -- JiF, CTM

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

funny.

Archived