INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right roles shuffle. I understand that. What I'm not getting is how that's pertinent or not to my reveal.

Only thing I see as pertinent is IF you keep your role after a scum kill shuffle. Have you stated one way or the other how it works in your case?

I think Pac and JIF arguing over what he said or didn't say is just typical mafia he-said-she-said. In this case, they are both she's though...

Since identities and roles change with each scum lynch, I'm also assuming night kill and big kill would work.

Do we need to work out a way to use multiple kills at once to possibly wipe out the whole mafia team? If not each time a scum is killed then the preceding day is like day 1 essentially.

I can't tell if I want to vote you for this, or explore the possibility that it may be the only way to actually scum hunt effectively beyond the first day.

I don't understand

You can't be this stupid, can you?

Right roles shuffle. I understand that. What I'm not getting is how that's pertinent or not to my reveal.

It's pertinent because I lobbed you a softball to see if you'd shut me down by pointing out said role shuffles...

instead you said something about role blocker.

point is if you were a town mirror I'd have to assume you would have been told about role shuffles via your role pm, noticed it right there in the opening scene, or noticed when Wormboy brought it up (the only one who reacted to it was Jackie D if memory serves).

comprende yet or do I have to break it down more?

I have no clue what you are talking about penis breath, but please explain, you explain, not somebody else :hap:

Nope. You'll have to figure it out on your own.

I promise if you put your thinking cap on and read the opening scene you should have it by dinner time.

IMO...the roles swap out with each scum death...each role is back in play...so if we lynched the godfather on Day 1 that role could return on the next shuffle...would also suspect that if we lose a Cop on Day 1 the potential exists for the Cop to return after the next scum is killed.

Just a hunch.

Nope. You'll have to figure it out on your own.

I promise if you put your thinking cap on and read the opening scene you should have it by dinner time.

You have dumb brains. I said dream level, SMC said dream level you said that wasnt said.

Pretty sure SMC said in the opening scene the identities and roles will change in every dream level. I took that as meaning that every day the Robert Fischer's of the game switched roles and what not.

So with that said, a counter-reveal, investigation, etc, should all be announced immediately.

No crap chachi... glad you weren't around to spoil zi trap!

And here is Pac agreeing with my original statement.

I'm willing to vote him just to clear us of this stupidity.

You realize the bold is statistically false, right? Where is CTM to explain this better than I can... You are too smart to believe what you just said.

Actually, none of what you've said above strikes me as "solid and reasonable".

FWIW...Meant I haven't had to scum hunt for him in a while.

And here is Pac agreeing with my original statement. I'm willing to vote him just to clear us of this stupidity.

err.. look at the post after that...

Unvote Vote Pac He's scum. Book it.

hahaha...

the way you wear your stupidity like a badge of honor is admirable.

I guess so

Wanna explain it to me?

If Vic is a mirror, he'll stay a mirror PRESUMABLY until a scum member dies, which could be multiple night phases. Which means scum can avoid hitting the mirror since they know it is Vic.

The thing is, if scum dies, then the mirror role MIGHT end up being given to someone else. Which is where I begin to question Pac.

He seems to have a firm grasp on the setup and how it shuffles roles if scum dies, yet he insinuates that Vic's claim is a convenient role to claim to coast to end game. An insinuation that contradicts how Pac has clearly interpreted the setup.

I also question what he said to you too. "wut? If I was scum I would want Vic to live until a scummate was eliminated.. They wouldn't have to waste a shot at night on him knowing they'd kill themselves."

Why would scum want to leave the mirror alive at all? I would think scum or 3rd party would be the ones making the strong push to get Vic lynched despite his reveal. This removes the mirror threat entirely, and the risk of it being reshuffled into the game and become a threat to the night killers all over again.

The more I let this flurry of posts "marinate" the more I am picking up night killer motivations from Pac, tbh...

Vote Pac

err.. look at the post after that...

hahaha...

the way you wear your stupidity like a badge of honor is admirable.

You mean the one where you say that SMC does say exactly what I said? DUMB BRAINS

Thats fine but I say we roast you. You are so stupidly scummy this game its not even funny.

the Greatest scum hunter ever has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the one where you say that SMC does say exactly what I said? DUMB BRAINS

Thats fine but I say we roast you. You are so stupidly scummy this game its not even funny.

the Greatest scum hunter ever has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only reason I don't trust my read on Pac at the moment.

You realize you are carrying on about the least significant part of any of this whole back and forth, right?

This is the only reason I don't trust my read on Pac at the moment.

You realize you are carrying on about the least significant part of any of this whole back and forth, right?

Yep...but its about being right. And I was right and pac has dumb brains.

I say we kill Pac today. And then maybe we are all misinterpreting the write up, and Pac will return and then we can kill him again!!!!

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (5) -- Nolder, WWWombat, Jack, JiF, Ape

Verbal (1) --Leelou

Vic (5) -- Christine, Tina, Pac, Smash, Crusher

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

CTM (1) -- Hess

Nolder (1) -- AVM

AVM (1) -- JF80

Ape (1) -- CTM

Jack (1) -- Vic

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

There is no way scum switches.

If they do, then the scum wouldn't want to perform scummy deeds, or else as it comes down and they are town, they would have screwed themselves.

The scum team has to be set. The town are the only ones that switch roles.

If they do, then the scum wouldn't want to perform scummy deeds, or else as it comes down and they are town, they would have screwed themselves.

Cool story.

You care to weigh in on the fracas between these buttheads? Or were you just planning on seeding the thread with further assumptions about the setup?

Yep...but its about being right. And I was right and pac has dumb brains.

I say we kill Pac today. And then maybe we are all misinterpreting the write up, and Pac will return and then we can kill him again!!!!

Can't pass up a chance to kill Pac twice.

unvote, vote Pac

CTM is often referred to as the Pied Piper, and many have followed him before... only to watch him claim victory at the expense of the town.

BUT... it is good to know that you plan to do nothing this game but ride that vile pig's coattails. I'm curious what he'll think of that...

I think.... boobs

If Vic is a mirror, he'll stay a mirror PRESUMABLY until a scum member dies, which could be multiple night phases. Which means scum can avoid hitting the mirror since they know it is Vic.

The thing is, if scum dies, then the mirror role MIGHT end up being given to someone else. Which is where I begin to question Pac.

He seems to have a firm grasp on the setup and how it shuffles roles if scum dies, yet he insinuates that Vic's claim is a convenient role to claim to coast to end game. An insinuation that contradicts how Pac has clearly interpreted the setup.

I also question what he said to you too. "wut? If I was scum I would want Vic to live until a scummate was eliminated.. They wouldn't have to waste a shot at night on him knowing they'd kill themselves."

Why would scum want to leave the mirror alive at all? I would think scum or 3rd party would be the ones making the strong push to get Vic lynched despite his reveal. This removes the mirror threat entirely, and the risk of it being reshuffled into the game and become a threat to the night killers all over again.

The more I let this flurry of posts "marinate" the more I am picking up night killer motivations from Pac, tbh...

Vote Pac

The bolded plus use of the word marinate.

Vote: Pac

Must I use the sh*tty search feature to find your mega pussy antics on display for the whole world to see??? Must I????!!!!

No need. I think pac being a pussy is one of those things we all pretty much agree on

Pretty sure both sides swap roles...but its a guess more than anything...

**** it, we can kill him again tomorrow if need be.

Also, Vic, you revealed awful goddamn fast.

unvote. VOTE Pac

You didn't respond to my picture, doucher.

In the land of blind lynches, being at L-2 is about appropriate as any time. Trust me, I know. Or ask Verbal. He knows too.

I couldn't care less if you guys lynch me.. In fact I love the late train..

Ape I think - hope is setting a trap.. if he can't follow what I'm saying then that's just too bad.

Vic, Lady Ape, JC, Leelou...

JC is smarter than all the late trainers combined so I'm baffled why he can't understand what I'm saying.

If Ape stays on my train then he becomes suspect # 1...

Let me be clear...

Vic, Lady Ape, JC and Ape (if he's on final vote)

Archived