Jack mafia - closed finishing roles

Jack_D

Yes. Seriously. Truth is not anyone I really ever got to know or ever played here. Weird cause 90% of my fat jokes are directed at myself. Broad side of the barn and all. Two of them were. basic, "Your not that funny and please stop." One was nuts and the reason I prefer to not play their. She just lit me up about what people can and can;t control. Very emotional very frustrated very angry. I just apologized and gave her JiF's celly for an apology gift. Hope it helped.

LOL. That's nuts and it just feeds the stereotype.

I am gunna eventually run a game. Everyone is a finder and all the mafia has the godfather role. They can't reveal to each other. No reveals whatsoever in this game. I'm gunna use it eventually.

Wait, JackMod, if everyone is a finder and all scum are godfathers, isn't that the same as having a game with vanilla scum and no finders?

Wait, JackMod, if everyone is a finder and all scum are godfathers, isn't that the same as having a game with vanilla scum and no finders?

Not really. All mafia members would be informed that there may be traitor among them also. Even though there won't be any.

The finder element is just for the lulz

No... Finders with innocents will defend and not vote... Changes game completely

Archived