Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina shot smash, Scum shot Tina I guess? Or Nolder has a gun...

Vote EP

Tina shooting Smash makes sense to neatly tie up loose ends, but there could be a SK and Tina holstered last night

Well for what it's worth I promise I didn't do anything last night

I don't have night powers

I don't even have a passive power to kill

My only powers are one time lynch proof and one time bullet proof

That doesn't make sense Lily. It seems from post #2 that the Geisha's are the mafia. (Working hard in the oldest profession in the books a small group of geishas planned on robbing the rich men of Tokyo, stripping them of their wealth, then killing them. Escaping into the night.)

That doesn't help me overmuch considering I am a Geisha but the actual name of my role is Content Geisha. I'm not with the mafia nor am I a SK.

That doesn't make sense Lily. It seems from post #2 that the Geisha's are the mafia. (Working hard in the oldest profession in the books a small group of geishas planned on robbing the rich men of Tokyo, stripping them of their wealth, then killing them. Escaping into the night.)

That doesn't help me overmuch considering I am a Geisha but the actual name of my role is Content Geisha. I'm not with the mafia nor am I a SK.

that doesn't make sense Nolder, if you are saying that a Geisha could totally obliterate armor, that's under the assumption the Geisha are mafia, steal tipped fan would be a Geisha type kill and blungeoned to death would be a strong-arm type kill so I think we are looking for a SK as well as the mafia. I'm still not sure we should trust you yet Nol but if the rest of the town is ok to keep you around for the moment I'll go with that.

The scene says Smash was killed with a steel tipped fan. That sounds like Geisha work to me. My guess is that there is an SK who got Tina.

Smash killed by geisha (scum, with fan).

Tina killed by another Vig or SK (bludgeoned).

Smash killed by geisha (scum, with fan).

Tina killed by another Vig or SK (bludgeoned).

This

Nolder, ypure saying Geisha are mafia, youre a Geisha, but youre not mafia but are rather third party. This is nonsense.

Also, CTM whats your thinkg behind voting EP?

Vote SMC

Assertive. Leading town to illogical conclusions.

Illogical? While illogic is your playing style, suggesting that Tina might have holstered is far from illigical. In fact, you suggested it yourself.

Nolder, ypure saying Geisha are mafia, youre a Geisha, but youre not mafia but are rather third party. This is nonsense.

Read post #2 again, read the title of this thread again, then come back and tell me who you think the mafia are.

Yes I am a Geisha. No I am not part of the mafia I win solo. Like I said I am a Content Geisha.

Illogical? While illogic is your playing style, suggesting that Tina might have holstered is far from illigical. In fact, you suggested it yourself.

That's not the part. You suggested Tina killed Smash with a metal fan and not a katana or samurai sword.

I think it's obvious Tina did not kill Smash. Didnt care for your post, it invites speculation on things that really don't matter. Feels like the leading you do as scum, tbh. When town you don't ponder out-loud.

Also, PAC says my play is logical, so which is it? I like how I get meta'd both ways now however it suits the person defending.

Why should we keep Nolder around?

Answered this already

the reason town want me around is because I'm on their side right now

town has already wasted 1 lynch on me, it would be retarded to waste 2

That's not the part. You suggested Tina killed Smash with a metal fan and not a katana or samurai sword.

I think it's obvious Tina did not kill Smash. Didnt care for your post, it invites speculation on things that really don't matter. Feels like the leading you do as scum, tbh. When town you don't ponder out-loud.

Also, PAC says my play is logical, so which is it? I like how I get meta'd both ways now however it suits the person defending.

If youre relying on Pac's opinion of you, youre truly a lost cause.

I didnt suggest that Tina killed Smash, CTM did and I said that was the neat explanation as that a killer was killed the same night of another death. In othercwirds its a closed loop killing with no loose ends. However, just like you I suggested an alternative.

In fact, Im surprised you are trying to take me to task for something CTM did. This sounds fishy.

Are you proposing that your vote possibly being cast for town outweighs eliminating the wifom you've introduced?

No

I'm proposing that the lynch town wastes on me and not mafia is not worth the danger I may present later at this moment

There will be a time when town will not be able to trust me to vote in what I believe is their favor and when that time comes I expect to be lynched

That is why it is in my best interests to not let it come to that in the first place

Based on our numbers there are only 4-6 scum depending on the roles

The path of least resistance for a solo alignment is to lynch them and win

If I didn't have a one shot bulletproof I might try to play both sides but unless the mafia is willing to give up their night kill to put me in that position (imo a bad move but hey who knows) there is absolutely no reason to **** over the town

I can't make it any clearer than that

For Ape:

Tina shot smash, Scum shot Tina I guess? Or Nolder has a gun...

Vote EP

Tina shooting Smash makes sense to neatly tie up loose ends, but there could be a SK and Tina holstered last night

Again, going after me seems fishy in this situation.

And while we're on about WIFOM I'm recalling the issue of Hess

The way he was ran up and let go without a claim doesn't sit right with me

I think he needs to claim or be lynched

If you could get him to L-1...I'm sure Pac would offer to hammer him.

This

Also, CTM whats your thinkg behind voting EP?

EP's hysterics over hess train still bother me as insincere... AVM too, but EP more

Archived