Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAO

Pac you are a joke. NK me so you don't have to embarrass yourself trying to defend yourself D2. Fag.

defend what?

I was clearly playing on this myth that I'm afraid to hammer. Other than 80 I think I'm near the top of all time hammer votes. Difference is 80 does it to the detriment of the town in most cases.

Hess = awesome. Laughed out loud.

I do believe we are miss... I just think Verbal is thinks by acting like an ingrown taint hair towards me, he's doing some sort of chivalrous thing for you, since I've been busting your chops a lot.

Are there other people in this imaginary world of yours?

You obviously don't pay as close attention as you claim if you think I'm being chivalrous towards Christine.

and I'd like to note now that I had this ability in another game and I was scum. while that doesn't make Nolder scum, I think it should be pointed out.

Crusher, Hess, Lily, with honorable mention to Nolder are my tops at the moment.

defend what?

I was clearly playing on this myth that I'm afraid to hammer. Other than 80 I think I'm near the top of all time hammer votes. Difference is 80 does it to the detriment of the town in most cases.

While I can certainly confirm that last statement, I'm pretty sure you are not "near the top". Actually, I'd be more willing to put money on you being the one NOT on a final lynch count due to you disappearing right in time for the glorious hammer. hehe

and I'd like to note now that I had this ability in another game and I was scum. while that doesn't make Nolder scum, I think it should be pointed out.

This I agree with. More times than not, lynch avoidance is a scum ability.

Well, that worked for the best because we didn't have to vote someone else before the deadline after Nolder got vetted.

I've always been under the impression that such a role was non-scum, either townie or third party (like was in my Oz game). Anyone think scum could have such a role?

Are there other people in this imaginary world of yours?

You obviously don't pay as close attention as you claim if you think I'm being chivalrous towards Christine.

You are bring epic levels of faggotry to this game right now.

Crusher, Hess, Lily, with honorable mention to Nolder are my tops at the moment.

Missed this post until now.

In what game did you have this ability as scum? What were the dynamics?

This I agree with. More times than not, lynch avoidance is a scum ability.

Well, that worked for the best because we didn't have to vote someone else before the deadline after Nolder got vetted.

I've always been under the impression that such a role was non-scum, either townie or third party (like was in my Oz game). Anyone think scum could have such a role?

I think Pac and Verbal just said they think it's a scum role.

I'm withholding my opinion until I hear from Nolder re: the question I asked him about if it was a 1-time ability or not.

I think Pac and Verbal just said they think it's a scum role.

I'm withholding my opinion until I hear from Nolder re: the question I asked him about if it was a 1-time ability or not.

Yeah, on the re-read I saw Pac and Verbal's posts that you quote. Interesting. Want to see how Nolder answer's your question.

Genius. That must make them scum. Why didn't I think of that?

Because you suck

Nolder it's 9AM your time.. I'll give you 1 hour to wake up from the pile of your own vomit your sleeping in and say any last words.

I was at a car dealership with my dad not sleeping

Also -- @Nolder

If I remember correctly from the inception game (which you were scum), Christine's vote staying on me should seem uber scum to you correct?

She's not helping with any of the main trains and keeping her vote on someone who doesn't look like they'll be lynched -- therefore that must bother you, right? lulz

Yeah it's not good but there are more interesting (read: scummy) things going on

She's on my list but more like in the middle

@Nolder - was this a one-time ability? care to fully reveal now?

One shot, yeah

I also have a one shot BPV

defend what?

BUT NOT TO THE DETRIMENT OF TEH LULZ!

One shot, yeah

I also have a one shot BPV

One time lynch proof. One time BPV.

You gotta be scum or SK with that kind of loaded roll. Especially when you consider that I also have a one-time lynch proof ability. Mine kicks in at L1. If you bring me to L1, no lynch, we go directly to night. My guess is GF which is why you invited this whole situation, chances are you'd be viewed tonight given the outcome of the lynch fail.

Not sure why I would have that ability as town, and you also as town. Makes more sense if you are going to have both of those roles in teh game, to counter-align them.

And yeah, yeah, yeah.. I revealed with no pressure, but did so in order to provide information. My concern is what Nolders' motives might be for getting viewed tonight.

I don't see my role as being an asset to the town anyway, so it's better to just let you know about it, and let you decide how to deal with me. Skipping a lynch doesn't help us.

Full metal alchemist game run by Vic and myself, wasn't it?

Correct.

You gotta be scum or SK with that kind of loaded roll. Especially when you consider that I also have a one-time lynch proof ability. Mine kicks in at L1. If you bring me to L1, no lynch, we go directly to night. My guess is GF which is why you invited this whole situation, chances are you'd be viewed tonight given the outcome of the lynch fail.

Not sure why I would have that ability as town, and you also as town. Makes more sense if you are going to have both of those roles in teh game, to counter-align them.

Vaguely recall that game...only remember his juvenile antics when he was L-1...was Pac GF that game?

I lied about being town

I win solo

I don't have a kill though

my flavor is that I'm a geisha who likes her job or w/e

I don't care who wins the war

I actually agree X(

Now that it's on my mind....in my/Vic's game scum didn't have traditional numbers(I think was the reasoning, at least) so we beefed them up with death avoidance. Couple of NK avoidance (BPV), Pac was 1 time unlynchable...feel like there was something else too. All that said, they are traditionally pro-town powers, but both is pretty souped up for a townie...especially if you're telling the truth.

I lied about being town

I win solo

I believe the reveal, except for the bold. Pretty sure that is bullsh*t.

Both town and mafia would want you dead. You could switch sides at any time depending on who might help you more. No good - you die in tomorrow's lynch.

Both town and mafia would want you dead. You could switch sides at any time depending on who might help you more. No good - you die in tomorrow's lynch.

mafia are more likely to want me dead since I've been legitimately trying to ferret them out and they can't do anything about it

We don't need to guess - you are an arrogant buffoon. That's called being consistent, not versatile. Dope.

this. lmao.. the last game we played he was lynched day 2 as obv scum... love playing with this egomaniac

I lied about being town

I win solo

Nolders reveal looks like a pile of horsesh*t

Agree with Pac here.

With me claiming similar ability and town, Nolder is diverting to something town might let linger around.

I'll ignore the misspelling. How is me pointing out the obvious (you are an arrogant goon) "trying too hard" in any way? You can invent cases from nowhere........I must admit it is a talent you seem to have.

There is no butthurt involved. I don't need to defend Christine - I'm pretty sure she's tougher than you. I've met you both....my money would be on her in a fistfight.

\

bahahahaha....

i'm pro the new verbal

Archived